It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to take over the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
well i didn't know where to put this so i just put it here!

one way to take over the world would be to do what my friend 'matt' wants to do, that is to some how steel the worlds supply of water or poison it and sell it (not poisoned) at outrageous prises

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
See the rather unimpressive movie..."The Tuxedo" with Jackie Chan....same plot.

Of course, many get water from the ocean, and desalinize it....so it would never work. Likewise, WHERE are you going to get YOUR water from then? And to supply the world?

Sorry to shoot a hole in your dream, but my plan (back when I was in high school), was simply to put the world to sleep, and then swoop in with my army, hehe....

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Infect the entire world with a deadly, but lingering disease and then sell them say 6 months of the cure at a time. This would keep them in line!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
its not my idea its matts, my friends and he was planning to poison all the worlds water then make some safe and sell the safe stuff..but its only a joke, i hope!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hummmmmm - take over all the water supplies in the world. Seems a bit far fetched. All the rivers, lakes, ocean, reseviors and rain water catch basins.. Seems like you would need billions of people in your army to occupy every country in the world.. Maybe I just dont understand the premise and thier is a reasonable easier way to control the water of the world.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think going into cahoots with little green men would be the only way to take over the world.

all of the traditional methods seemed to have failed.

Except for McDonalds! They seem to have a stronghold in almost every part of the globe!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Or you could create a deadly virus and keep all the antidote, sell it for half of the persons net worth. Cha-ching $$$$$

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Become a doctor and inject them with microchips that will shock them and can stop their heart. All you do is create a new virus, let panic take over, swoop in with the vaccine. There, you now controll them.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
lol good idea too..don't forget im not beeing Serious, matt might have been ut i don't think he was

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You could always try the old favourite and take a nuke hostage and blackmail the world????

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I thought the plan to take over the world involved poisen in everyone's toilet paper not the water.. Guess I was wrong!

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
my brother has a theory on making humans really really strong...

eat the old!
they are so chocked full of vitamins that theyd be really healthy..and tough, likeold people jerky.

i was thoroughly disturbed

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm telling you guys, you already have the drug and the infrastructure already in place........take over McDonalds, it is everywhere worldwide and almost everyone is already addicted! Then you can decide how many big macs and fries per person, etc.....and they are yours for the taking

Hmmm?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thought of a way to take over the world. Well maybe somebody else already thought of this but here goes, invent a supercheap microchip that does all sorts of things. Sell it dirt cheap around the world. It could track people relaying instant GPS info, and block all identity theft etc. People wouldn't need credit cards and other plastic just an imbedded microchip under their skin. Then after the government requires the use of this chip, the builders can reveal that if anyone doesn't follow orders they will give a command to execute any or all. The chip was secretly made with viral DNA that can be activated with a secret code. Well one way to take over but I didn't originally think of this.

top topics

join