It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange NEW Mars Photos. (6/13/08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
s290.photobucket.com...
Any thoughts

on this picture? the picturre came from.
www.nasa.gov...

Thanks.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by tylerc25211]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
how do I post a picture? no one liners.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

try this thread...

basically, load pictures to photobucket or similar first...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Nice pic

In the very bottom , right hand side is a rock resembling the end of a common house brick.

Just near it is another rock resembling a skull complete with eye sockets !!

No doubt it is just that though, a rock

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

i290.photobucket.com...

Hopefuly this works, if not copy and paste the link. that should do it.

(image code)

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I fixed the link at the top so there souldnt be any problem getting that picture. sorry for the BUMP

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
noone has any oppinion? strange....

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerc25211

There isnt much to reply to. Those look nothing like footprints to me, you could have circled any part of that picture and made the same claim.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The main thing i am asking is WHAT made the depressions in the sand. there is also just more then the 1 circle if you open the pictture at the top, the on in the forum seems to be cut off :S.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am not seeing footprints, but there is more in the picture. Here is what I see.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

yeah i agree, that does look interesting. definetly looks like a cube or rectangular object of some kind, definetly looks too square and flat to be natural.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Be patient is my best advice,TylerC,since it isn't drive thru window service,just give people a chance to look at the pic,and slow down. I looked at it already and saw how you missed about 100 live faces(blurred and phantom-like) even in the areas you circled.This makes me think you are looking at the wrong things but in the right places.You have pre-conceived notions of what could make a footprint,assuming there are bipeds. I'm just asking you to look closer to the ground first below where a DOG's head would stand,and there is where you'll find 90 % of the life on Mars. Two feet above the ground down to the surface is where you'll find most living beings. They are mostly crawlers or serpentine.I'm talking mainly about Phoenix site,and assume that more LARGE bipeds live nearer to the equator.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think the CUBE shaped object will take a lot of explaining to convince me it is natural. Anyone disagree?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I've taken a really good look at the original full sized picture and found some things that have caught my eye. I have circled them in green, which might be hard to see because I was so zoomed in and the circles I made are like 1 pixel lol. Anyway what I see looks more like pieces of a structure, that maybe once was. Make sure to zoom in a little, also the one circle with a line in it shows rocks in a nice line together.

I uploaded the image to share what I see in the picture.

My Findings

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Thanks for pointing out those fossils.The topmost one in the middle you circled looks like it may be alive.If you lighten it and find a face staring straight at the lander then you can be assured that it is alive,and not just sticking up in the air randomly frozen in place. Most of the live ones are blurred because they move and are automatically faded and masked. The reason nasa smears orange all over and darkens the images is to distract and wipe out edge details that show live beings moving across the frames.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

yes, the cube is very interesting, but, it is really on Mars ??! That is the question !

new topics

top topics

join