It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian MP Libby Davies reads 9/11 petition in Parliament; alleges US government complicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

New Democratic Party Deputy House Leader Libby Davies delivers a Parliamentary Petition signed by over 500 Canadians demanding a new 9/11 investigation, in Canada's House of Commons during Routine Proceedings at 1:10 pm on June 10, 2008.

*SNIP*

PETITION TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS
IN PARLIAMENT ASSEMBLED

We, the undersigned citizens of Canada draw the attention of the House to the following:

THAT, scientific and eyewitness evidence shows that the 9/11 Commission Report is a fraudulent document and that those behind the report are consciously or unconsciously guilty of covering up what happened on 9/11/2001. This evidence overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that World Trade Center Towers 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by demolition explosives and that the official theory of the towers collapsing from the airplanes and the ensuing fires is irrefutably false.

We further believe that elements within the US government were complicit in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11/2001. This event brought Canada into the so-called "War on Terror," it changed our domestic and foreign policies for the worse, and it will continue to have negative consequences for us all if we refuse to look at the facts.

THEREFORE, your petitioners call upon Parliament to:

(1) Immediately launch its own investigation into the events of 9/11/2001 on behalf of the 24 Canadian citizens murdered in New York City.

(2) Act lawfully on the findings of its own investigation by helping to pursue the guilty parties in the international courts.

www.truthalliance.net...

Mod Edit: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 13/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good news for Canadians and everyone else too.

A lot of Canadians don't like the direction Canadian foreign policy has taken, particularly the spirit voiced by big mouth lunkhead General Rick Hillier. We used to be the good guys trying to keep the peace. I hope we can get back to that before we turn into Uncle Sam's nasty little brother.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

A Taliban spokesman is urging Canadians to pressure their government to pull its troops out of war-torn Afghanistan.

In an interview with CBC News, Qari Yousef Ahmadi said Canadians are involved in the war only because the United States influenced them to join.

"I ask the Canadian people to ask their government to stop their destructive and inhumane mission and withdraw your troops," said Ahmadi, speaking on his cellphone from an undisclosed location in Afghanistan.

"Our war will continue as long as your occupation forces are in our land."

Ahmadi, considered by Western media outlets to be a legitimate representative of the Taliban central council, said the Taliban will continue to fight occupation forces until they are driven out of the country, just as the Afghan mujahedeen resistance continued to fight Russian troops until they withdrew in the 1980s.

The Taliban is probably happy about this.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The Taliban is probably happy about this.

The Taliban is probably even more happy about this:

Why Is Bush Helping Saudi Arabia Build Nukes?

online.wsj.com...

But, I believe I can answer that question:

Terrorist Sponsors: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China

www.cato.org...

Like they give a rat's ass about terrorism deltaboy.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

When it says nukes, did the article meant specifically a Trident missile armed with MIRVs?
Or the author just thinks of nuclear technology means everything is a weapon. OMG a nuke sub!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OMG Deltaboy, the Iranians are using their nuclear power for weapons.

I mean, come on.

You don't find it at all interesting that we asked Saudi to lower oil prices and they gave us the finger, but we turn around and give them nuclear power?

When 14 out of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

When Saudi is a known contributor to terrorism.

The blindness is so overwhelming it's hard to see.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

The Iranians wouldn't allow the Russians oversea the nuclear technology. Not to mention keeping them in underground areas designed to witstand bunker busters. ALSO not to mention not allowing the IAEA unlimited access to what the Iranians are doing. OMG!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

When 14 out of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

But but but the hijackers are all alive.
They never did anything wrong. It was all U.S. govt.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

But but but the hijackers are all alive.
They never did anything wrong. It was all U.S. govt.

I'm not the one who has claimed that 14 out of 19 of the hijackers were Saudi. That would be your precious boss.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

The Iranians wouldn't allow the Russians oversea the nuclear technology. Not to mention keeping them in underground areas designed to witstand bunker busters. ALSO not to mention not allowing the IAEA unlimited access to what the Iranians are doing. OMG!!!

Quite right, the difference here is that the US will make sure the Saudis get it right and not have to fumble around trying to figure it out for themselves.

I can't see the problem with this, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and every country medles in every other countries affirs anyway.

new topics

top topics

join