It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV fakery was feasible on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I thought these topics were banned here, as they're way outside even the realms of a CT?

Waaaay too many people saw it for real, by standing in the streets outside the WTC, so this can't possibly work.

im_being_censored: this time, you are.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
TV fakery is established. Only those that refuse to accept reality accept grasping at fantasy.

One has but to watch the September Clues videos then compare what they bring up to there own 911 videos.. I know I did.. And my videos matched theirs.

Much to my dismay. You can say everyone saw this and that but unless you have seen the SC videos you are commenting in ignorance. DENY IGNORANCE!

And if you have seen them how in the heck can you refute things like the Empire state building misplacement and the super scrolling back round scenes..
Did you not push record on your VCR/ DVD player on 911? you can compare what they bring up to what you have. IT WILL MATCH.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Did you not push record on your VCR/ DVD player on 911? you can compare what they bring up to what you have. IT WILL MATCH.

I don't know what you're trying to get at there, but this has been debated ad nauseum, and demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is no trickery going on at all.

I suggest you search this forum - it's buried back at about page 200 by now I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
the fact that planes hit the building

Please show me plane debris entangled in the gashes of each tower and/or any plane debris near the base at the towers where some should have fallen.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
I thought these topics were banned here, as they're way outside even the realms of a CT?

Waaaay too many people saw it for real, by standing in the streets outside the WTC, so this can't possibly work.

im_being_censored: this time, you are.

Conspiracy theories banned at a conspiracy site???

Too many people? Like the "hundreds" of people who saw a plane hit the Pentagon?

Sad to see you support censorship.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

I don't know what you're trying to get at there, but this has been debated ad nauseum, and demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is no trickery going on at all.

I suggest you search this forum - it's buried back at about page 200 by now I'm sure.

Leave it to a skeptic to respond with snide comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join