It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Contact!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sometimes I sit back and let your lunacy embrace me and other times I will read and be affected to what you write. One thing that I have noticed is your one hundred percent not accepting the ones that write in. It is ironic how you people say that you will accept someones story yet attack it like savages the next. You guys are amazing as far as your knowledge goes.....but you fail me as a human beings. You are crap to attack every person. Shame, shame,, and shame....ME!! I shame myself just for falling for you guys!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

Wow, what has happened to make you feel this way?

Everyone here doesn't attack each other. If you have had a bad experience don't let it tarnish everything about the way you percieve the site to be.

There are good and bad everywhere, but if you hang in there I think there is a good chance you will be able to find the jewels among the rocks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I see why you are angry.

I saw the thread you made here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last post was pretty harsh when the poster said you just needed to "harden up." That was very insensitive.

You have every reason to feel that way. No one should have to see that anquish, the tragedy left behind by suicide effects so many people.

We all aren't that way. You could probably do well to seek some therapy to allow you to process the feelings from being in that room and absorbing all that bad energy,. My heart goes out to you.

new topics

join