It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Phoenix Lander finds life...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Smug, don't bother with your fancy facts and whatnot in here, please, lol. Since when did you see anyone around this forum let facts (not to mention common sense, reason and logic) get in the way of their "stories" or beliefs, lol.

Now, IF the lander could actually prove life, unless you keep making up one conspiracy after another in order to make up for all the obvious plot holes in the original conspiracy, it would be impossible for NASA to bottle up the discovery because too many people are involved, from too many organizations, and the information getting beamed here is being monitored by several different organizations that can't reasonably be controlled by the all powerful (yet at the same time utterly incompetent) called Nasa.

That something I wish all these conspiracy believers and blind believers would agree on, NASA is either all powerful, or completely incompetent for any of their idiotic beliefs to be real. You can see examples of what I mean by some posts in this very thread. So which is it guys, is NASA all powerful or not? If they are all powerful, can you please stop posting in the idiot threads that see skulls on Mars and such?.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry, but all that doesn't add up to life detection. NASA itself concedes that Phoenix isn't designed to detect life, but doesn't explain why they refuse to include a bio lab in any landers and rovers since 1976.

Shearder hit on it though. The "milk in the fridge" is the previous positive detection of life in 1976. Well they wouldn't want to have a repeat like that, nor a confirmation of previous results, now would they?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What Iam wondering is what are their prodicals for determining Life.?
How could they determine if it would or would not, contaminate
us all? if it where brought back and it became a Deadly Virus?

There was an Old UK movie on this/ I just remembered it. It was a Mars
Battle, plan/ it was not quite the same story/ But What Iam getting at,
Is How could we determine If another type of Life form that is Allien
could destroy us or not?
Especially since it Looks Like the Planet did go through some type of
Destruction Long Ago? What if the Planet Died from some Horrible
Event that we can not even Imagine, but bringing anything back from it
could cause our Planet the same Destruction? I think we are doing
things that we have no IDEA of what the Reperucussions could be.

The ICE WATER could be Incubating a Deadly Organism that might
begin to Mutate once thawed out?

I know that Comets have Pestilance in their Tails, so Outter Space
might be a Breading Ground for Parisites that we could not even begin
to Know how to Kill before being Anailateted?
Remote Viewers that View the Future, where Viewing it for financial
Insight, when they all started seeing Dead Bodies around the World.
They saw a World wide epidemic of some kind? I am just Not sure that
Man has reached the Point of whipping himself out on that scale?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You have a good point, so if they bring it back, lets hope they contain it in a very secure and safe area. It might actually benefit humanity. If we find "it" and it survived this long under those conditions on Mars, maybe in some way it will do good for us.Maybe immunity boost.

Whats that other movie from UK? 23 days later and 23 weeks later.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by EternalThought]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
NASA is not called Never A Straight Answer for no reason. They know that life is out there and I believe that they have made contact with it along time ago. However, what they will never do is disclose it! Why? because it is to much hard work for them. They will have to re-write everything that they have ever suggested about what is and what is not possible. So no, they will never release it, because if they where going to, they would have done so by now.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wow23

Not only is it hard for NASA to talk about intelligent life in our Universe as well as in our own Solar System they do not have too, plane and simple. As long as they show a few fossils, a piece of ice, a little water and just maybe 20 to 100 nanometer long worm like primitive bacteria more money will be forth coming for the next mission to Mars.

NASA does not answer to the tax payers although they foot the bills, they answer to the higher ups in government and the powers that are that we do not know about.

You as a tax payer have to ask the question what is NASA up to what is their real purpose? Is it smoke and mirrors or is it what you see is what you get? This Phoenix Lander mission will tell me as well as a lot of others this time around what NASA is made of and if they have the guts to show and tell us that life truly exists on Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-6-2008 by rikriley]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join