It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Capture Vid on Myspace Check it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I haven't seen this video on here yet so I am sorry if this is a repeat, but once I seen this video I had to put it on here. This is one of the most real videos I have seen in a long time. I am not sure how they would have faked it. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Alien Video link

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
ya i think it is a repeat.. I've seen other versions of this and I believe it's been bunked... CGI...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is a CGI made by Philipe Kling david for his Movie, O relato de um MIB:

Philipe is a fellow member,

and here there's a discussion with Philipe about his work:

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I've seen a video similar to this. It's CGI no doubt.......FAKE

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I thought it was a puppet or animatronic doll.
I don't really know what else to say about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It really makes me question the mindset of people posting these types of things.
If you seriously can't tell that that is fake, and that it's not worthy of a thread unless it's a conversation started about it's fakeness.. then I think you might want to do some introspection relative to your ability to discern reality.

-

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
It really makes me question the mindset of people posting these types of things.
If you seriously can't tell that that is fake, and that it's not worthy of a thread unless it's a conversation started about it's fakeness...

The will to believe often over-rides any critical thinking. Hope is a powerful thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
then I think you might want to do some introspection relative to your ability to discern reality.

And I think you might want to do some intropective sleuthing yourself when in comes to your ability to have patience with other members who may not be as advanced as you when it comes to determing a GCI between a real video.

We are all here to learn...lets all try to be patient and helpful to other members who are trying to do the same. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join