It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webskeptic's sad attemp at approaching the Federal Reserve...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you head on over to webskeptic.wikidot.com... you will see what the skeptics say about the ownership of the Federal Reserve. Pathetic! And hilarious, they don't debunk anything, in fact they prove the Fed is owned by private bankers.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Mods give me a yellow card or whatever you call it on this site for double posting I don't care. Seriously, I can't believe nobody has responded to this thread. It has been buried at the bottom with over a hundred views.

Seriously? Nobody knows who owns shares in the Federal Reserve? I just watched a Ron Paul interview where he says that it is a huge secret. My question is: WHY HAVEN'T THE PEOPLE DEMANDED IT? If this is in fact true, I want proof!

I must be missing something. I challenge anyone on this forum to prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazer
I must be missing something. I challenge anyone on this forum to prove me wrong.

You want us to disprove the fact that you're missing something?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Run an ATS Search using the keywords "Federal Reserve" & "Fed Res" to find lots-n-lots of threads with scads-n-scads of supporting links that already confirm what you've said. Some of those threads go back a few years...

new topics

top topics

join