It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Obama!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
ah, even if obama were racist...weve certainly had our share of racist white presidents....but anywho...i think all three of them are the same...I dont even see how you can compare obama and ron paul. If obama really were similar to ron paul he would have gotten the ron paul treatment from the media. Obama's top 4 campaign contributors are big business and yet he claims not to be a corporate stooge....im not believing it. Plus he follows his pastor all his life, then when america disapproves he distances himself from him. Way to have a backbone man! I would have had more respect for him if he just stood up for what his pastor said, much of what i agree with, though a bit of it is pretty whacky, but then anyone who's gotten as screwed by their country as an african american vietnam vet im sure has plenty reason to be pretty extreme against their countries established leadership. Now he starts wavering on the war issue, and he consistently votes to fund the war...and he states he'd go to war with....was it pakistan i think? ah forget it, they are all the same. I could hold out the hope that hes just wavering on these things and pretending to distance himself from his pastor, and pretending to be stern on war just to get in office, but in reality i think hes just like hillary or mccain.....Bought. So, if we're choosing from the same policy in three different looking packages i say....go with obama....he looks the best and has the most charisma. Ill be damned if we have a president who cant even give a thumbs up higher than his shoulder! I'll write in ron paul.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by pexx421]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wee! Nothing like being lumped with everyone and have people assume I am racist at 7am!

I call bull crap. I am not racist... for that matter.. when I first seen Obama I liked him. Thought it might do some good to have him in office.

And then....

His refusal to salute the flag....

patricksperry.wordpress.com...

Rev. Jeremiah Wright .... I do not think I need to post a source for this. Pretty well known and if some of you Obama supporters dont know it.. get your head out of the sand.

Bishop Pfleger ..... do I need to site sources on this guy? Pretty well known by now.

Pastor Otis Moss III ... count em... THREE spiritaul advisors who HATE america and whites.

Who is the racist here?? Not me! Am I scared? Yes! With someone in power who has spent 20 yrs listening to hate rhetoric about america and whites... it scares the pee right outta me.

The potential for a lot of damage by Obama is there.. not just to the US but to international policies.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Actually, if you're concerned about war, then Obama should scare the living daylights out of you. This is a man who has openly stated that he would unilaterally attack terror cells IN PAKISTAN without the permission of the Pakistani government:

www.usatoday.com...

IMO, that's one of the most incredibly dangerous things that any president could do (and yes, Bush has done this as well), because it could further destabilize an already shaky government. If Musharaff loses control of his country, he also loses control of 50-100 nuclear weapons and who the hell knows who's finger would be on the trigger afterward.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by vor78]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join