It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is McClellan doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The recent stike at President Bush from his former press secretary Scott McClellan is another reason why Bush should of been impeached.

With the talk about the war with IRan and WWIII (which some say is currently going on) , I question "is this a noble man's move to save his soul from the dirty work he done before?" Or another strategic move?

Before we come up with any conspiracy I believe, we should always ask "How does this move effect Americas sheople".

This event does not benfit the administration at all. The people knowing that they might have been deceived by their governement is never a good thing for the administration. The only reason I can find is that it provides deflection from something worse. Any ideas?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed The people knowing that they might have been deceived by their governement is never a good thing.

...Definitely going to have to disagree with the above statement.

As far as whether or not this is a distraction. No. It's confirmation of what we already suspected.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sorry, about that, I meant "its never a good thing for the administration". I know its good for the people.

new topics

join