It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Veri chips are everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I just came up with some theory wich I dout is true but im going to say it anyways. Maby the Bar codes you see on your food,Video boxes if you look bar codes are everywhere.
Maby Bar codes are some type of micro chip. I dont know just a theory.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
right.........and maybe the inspector who was mentioned on that label from your brand new underwear works for the greys...............or maybe even me!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
have you even bought a box of cereal? a dvd/vhs? a cd? a packages of socks? they all have barcodes, yes i know. that's not my point. when you checkl out and pay, what happens? the cashier scans the barcode into the computer which contains the info on what the item is and how much it costs. that's all.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So does that mean a barcode is a micro chip? If the cashier scans it then it must have some info on it like a computer.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
Well I just came up with some theory wich I dout is true but im going to say it anyways. Maby the Bar codes you see on your food,Video boxes if you look bar codes are everywhere.

How many words did you miss spell? Like 5 or 6

You said you a made it up how can it be real?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Stop complaining about my spelling i type really fast if you can read it then its fine stop whining.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
wat arr yoo tawking abute, know won evar maeks speling er grammar erarz! (sorry, i had to) making so many spelling and grammer errors is not just annoying, but it makes you look like an idiot. same goes for typing in all caps, with the worst being the alternation of caps and non-caps. my input, type with more deliberation.

and no, a barcode is not a microchip despite the fact that it does contain information. is a cd a microchip? is a floppy disk? is a dvd? a punch card? nope, and they all contain information.

courtesy of dictionary.com

microchip
n : a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit

bar code
n. A series of vertical bars of varying widths, in which each of the digits zero through nine are represented by a different pattern of bars that can be read by a laser scanner. The bars are commonly found on consumer products and are used especially for inventory control.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They are now paying people to let them implant the chips which are encoded with all your credit card and personal info like SS#, address etc.. So what happens is eventually all you have to do when you go shopping is allow them to scan you to pay the bill. Many see this as the mark of the beast.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
goose... i'm one of them, personally. but that would be like a credit card, more or less, not a bard code. a credit card uses a magnetic strip, which you very well know. from what i've read, these chips use a magnetic device as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
That is all I see everywhere, too: the barcodes on every single item.

As a conspiracy watcher, I'm starting to think that eventually they're going to put microchips into books, to keep track of where they go and who's reading them.

top topics

join