It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Most Useful Piece(s) Of Information You've Learnt While Surfing On ATS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
just wanted to know what is the most informative piece(s) of information you learned while surfing ATS???

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
that not all attention is good attention, to pick my battles...oh, are you talking conspiracy related stuff? oh.

hm. well, Val's ghost house thread was really neat, and the world-wide seismic event one is good, too.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
if I tell you I would have to kill you!!

but I've been finding lots of good info in the space forums and on ATSNN too.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
TO WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE THAT ASK ALOT OF MEANINGLESS QUESTIONS.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
w00t! caps!

i think all about all the conspiracies. i new most of them already, but never anything to this depth.
that there are a lot of people jsu tin love with seti as me.
and how good it is to debate/argue/discuss things that interest me, instead of the same old with my friends, who, despite being smart, are not these kids of people

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
...I suppose all the different viewpoints surrounding current events and politics has been rather eye-opening...as well as what spittingcobra said.

WAIT, MAYBE YOU COULDN'T READ THAT, BECAUSE I DIDNT TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I GUESS NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY UNLESS YOU TYPE. IN ALL CAPS! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE PEOPLE TOLD YOU?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the most important info? hmmmmmm.................i don't know..........................maybe it's "DON'T USE CAPS IN YOUR TITLE!"

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I wanted to type in all caps trying to show how dumb it was.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
WAIT, MAYBE YOU COULDN'T READ THAT, BECAUSE I DIDNT TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I GUESS NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY UNLESS YOU TYPE. IN ALL CAPS! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE PEOPLE TOLD YOU?

mmm...i love maddox.......when i found out he was a pirate i loved him more

hahahahhahahhaha

for me, the most useful thing ive learned is probably....that im still stuck in texas...and too many people think about jesus too much
hahahahha

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
just wanted to know what is the most informative piece(s) of information you learned while surfing ATS???

That our world is not what I thought it was. That there is agendas on a worldwide scale that shape the daily events in the news, and the new information to myself that there are groups of secret societies who "pull the strings".

That governments are hiding something about Extra-terrestrials or aliens, and that there is some reason they are hiding information about them and I want to find out why, and ATS is helping with this seeking.

ATS has fuelled the fire within.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yeh,I'm getting pissed off too.

I spent time editing out the caps and I've U2Ued you on this matter.I got no reply.

Meaningless topics in capital letters.

If everyone did it the board would be a mess.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   

• You don't need to tell every paranoid half witted bozo who posts that he is one.
  • Pick your fights....
  • Say sorry quickly, and accept apology.
  • Post meaningful content
  • Remember that people who upset you probably arn't worth losing sleep over.
  • Its all a game, and sometimes a huge joke, just remember not to be the punchline.
  • Sometimes the most stupidist of posts are infact that, they don't have a kernal of truth....
  • The most frequent posters are not always the best, and the more points you have does not equate to reputaton, IQ, inside knowledge, or anything more than absence of a real life outside of ATS.
  • The memory of a poster is one week, you can be loved one week, despised the next, like seasons all things change.
  • ... but get the label of a traitor, turncoat or backstabber and you are stuck with it for life......
  • You actually become more knowledgeable on world events, politics etc than people you meet at parties.
  • People in the "real world" start to ask you what your take is on world events, ..... and you have one .... and its often right ... and its often weeks before the mainstream media start saying the same thing .....
  • Probably the people who piss you off most on the net are enjoyable friendly nice people in real life.
  • You will never change anyone's mind
  • You can only learn and broaden your own mind
  • Be sincere, too many people are just sarcastic.
  • For goodnes sake don't do anyhting stupid, just because you read it here!
  • The existance of aliens is not conclusive despite posts here to the contrary
  • Coincidences and accidents DO happen, life is not necessarily controlled by the NWO
  • There are quite a few posters here on medication....
  • Its been a long time since the last big board hoax, get ready for one....
  • There ar e a signifigent number of normal, married, family guys (and girls) here

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

• ... but get the label of a traitor, turncoat or backstabber and you are stuck with it for life......

I am a traitor/backstabber in a game i play...Utopia ;P
    And damn i love that

But i reckon it woul dhave to be how much i've learned about the US, thier government, and yeah

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
1. That there is a lot of clamour about something going down in 2012.

2. The extent, and details of the government coverup of aliens, starting with the Roswell crash, up to now.

3. The extent of a shadow government, connected to other world governments...no matter what the name you call it as....it exists nonetheless....

4. That our media is completely controlled by the powers that be.

5. That the real battleground of any war, is the global economy, and that the real issue is Euro vs. Dollar, and not oil.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Testing, researching, & understanding what makes this online community tick. That's all.

Oops. Did I just give away my hidden agenda?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

• There are quite a few posters here on medication....

this should be edited:

• There are quite a few posters here that are SUPPOSED to be on their medication.....but we cannot vouch that they are taking it....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The most useful piece of info I ever learned here was:

I am not nearly crazy or dillusional as I originally thought I was.......

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The most important thing i learnt is the are alot of ppl who are full of poopy and that no matter how adamant someone is that they are right they arent neccesarily... either their having you on or their just plain crazy

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Proof:

1. Netchicken really isn't. (A chicken that is, his subtle presence can be seen on Advisor's avatar right shoulder - that aint a chicken folks.)

2. Masked Avatar really is. (An Alter Ego that is ) Obviously alter id's and dual identities are not the same, so he never really denied it.

3. Best Satyr, I mean satire - (I mean, the guy could find conspiracy in a bottle of Flintstone chewable vitamins!) == Satyr

4. Best interchange:
(To Neo, everyone is a spook. ==HowardRoark
Most of the members here are not spooks but you are HowardR. ==THENEO)

5 Best Paradox: ("You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate."
This could include much of what is posted at a conspiracy forum, and absolute proof that something
is inaccurate is sometimes impossible. ) ==ArchAngel

6. Most observant : ( its hard to sift facts from bs anymore.) ==alternateheaven

7. Most accurate: (Just as I always figured this place IS Hotel California.) ==magestica

8. Most truthful: ( "The truth is out there - but many prefer a good conspiracy") == Seekerof

9. Most consistant: (and enjoyable) Darn it Intelgurl, dont you ever post a technical one-liner?

10. Best Philosophy: (so the terran war is a video game and not true history and australia is not the site of the great terran war?
I'm not trying to be smart but do some people not know the differance?) ==Wget

Yes, Wget, some do not know.

11. Most mysterious : Listen for the Whispers.... ==Dragonrider

12. Most Creative Forum : Bigfoot on Mars (not real title) == NetStorm

13. Alfred Hitchcock Award: Genya. If your stuff ever gets made into a movie,
it will make the audience ill.

14. Most Frightening : ( I love my country, but as a whole we need to be humilated. Taught a lesson.) == jmilici

15. True Terror is: I keep comming back - I mean I have a life.

/\/ight\/\/ing

top topics

join