It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Just Made The Most Politically Detrimental Statement About R.F.K., Assassination, and Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Okay, so for the conspiring idiots in Washigton DC as well as whoever the seven men who control the world banking system to ultimately retain the ultimate control they have to solidify the black and white lines of society into the grey so as to make it so that everything in the world will drive into a state of madness where everyone turns on everyone, essentially said turning the world on it's collective behind and driving the world psychically mad and into a state where everything you all know and love and hold dear into mass confusion.

Interesting! Will it be an planned thing, or an act of revenge by the bankers?

Only time will tell!

Well, it's not an act of revenge, these seven bankers, are above petty spiteful stuff. At least that is the way I understand it, from the sources I have.

Not that I have heard a lot, just that there are seven world banking men, who control all things financial.

Planned? Everything they do is strategized, planned, and acted upon, by their "dogs of war."

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I love how Clinton's political blunder has turned into a post here on Ats concerning a new world order conspiracy theory. Yes, I'm a member of this forum for a reason. I buy into a few conspiracy theories. I also believe NOTHING is as it seems (or how it's fed to us).However, You just cant make a conspiracy out of every single subject its just plain ludicrous.

My two cents is this. I do not believe the whole Black/White thing eluded to in this post. I do not believe she slipped up into a babble over any "plan". She's human, she messed up. I do entertain the possibly that she and Obama may have been designed to split the opposing vote Insuring the "secretly elected" to be placed into power. Do I actually believe this? NO. But I think it much more likely.

Let me start by saying I started out a Clinton supporter, however I no longer do. With that said, I would like to say that she earned a few points for her comment & I just love her for it. It's so sad that our country is uneducated and unable to click two brain cells together. We will never be the great country we were meant to be if we continue to allow such subjects as race, sexuality and religion to create such a disruption amongst ourselves. Did anyone ever think that this might just be how we are being controlled? Clintons remark is a perfect example of this.

In my opinion, her comment showed that she was honest, able to anticipate future events and plan for them. Eh hem, all traits I would love my future leader to possess. I'm sorry folks but she speaks the truth. With all the small minded uneducated people of this country it is a real possibility. I can assure you that everyone involved politically is thinking the very same thing. Given our current monkey (with elephantitus of the testees) in the White House, I find it impressive that she explained her reasoning. At least she did not Ape our current leader by standing on a pulpit and retort that she is still running as her political position grants her the right. It proved she's a delegate of the people as she feels she is actually crusading for us. Should she have said it? Maybe not. Did it hurt her, sadly, Yes.

I am not a supporter of Clinton, however she did absolutely nothing wrong. She actually did something GREAT. The amoebas just lack the ability to comprehend it.

Instead of burning the witch, lets burn our current warlock.

Just my two cents, Hypno

[edit on 25-5-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've suspected all along that the Clintons would love it if Senator Obama were assassinated, but alluding to it by making reference to RFK's assasination?

I hope Obama thinks very hard (and smart) before he chooses Hillary Clinton to be his running mate. Bush Sr. lost the primary to Reagan in 1980 but Reagan was pushed to choose Bush as his running mate. What happened in March 1980 could happen in anytime after January 2, 2009. Not again, please!

[edit on 25-5-2008 by manticore]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by manticore

Like I have stated before this is just a theory, and I believe I stated as well, a wild one. I know the original YouTube video, that Keith Olberman could have his own "political agenda" or even that this is his "sensationalistic style" in order to cause drama.

I personally do not like the many shades of politics.

Democrat vs Republican

Conservative vs Liberal

Ultra-Liberal vs Ultra-Conservative

Blah, blah, blah, sometimes it just seems like baby vs baby, with their whining and crying as well as their trash-talking each others party and or point of view.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We lost control of our government a long time ago. It is hard to imagine that, despite the nature of the candidates running this year, that whoever comes out of it will be any... better than now. If one or the other gets elected, we have to question the "why" rather then "The first woman president! Nice! The first black president!".

If it is in the forefront of the media today and everybody is talking about it, what is really going on behind this publicly encompassing presidential race? And one or the other wins, what is the reason? We cannot imagine that "they" would allow for the potential of "real" change to occur. Going along with something bad happening in the times before/during/after the elections, what could take away unwanted attention from the momentum that would inevitably support such an event? Could the unprecedented change in the gender/racial nature of our future President meant to invoke a feeling that allows us to believe that a true change is possible and that all the dark history surrounding our current President's career will be a thing of the past with these new candidates?

If this presidential race is in the foreground, what is in the background? What would it take to indefinitely suspend the elections? Whoever wins, we must consider the "why" in respect to the elite.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

Nice post, but if you are going to talk about the small minded uneducated people, you should also add the small minded overeducated people.

Just because you picked up a sheepskin from some university doesn't mean you have a clue about the realities of this world. Our system of higher education turns our more fools than intelligent people from my observation.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How many of you are aware of Obama's big plan to send a large chunk of our nations GDP to Africa every year. Not only do I not want to be held responsible for Obama's giant forced charity program, anyone who knows anything about these aid programs knows that a large chunk of aid money that goes to Africa winds up going to the brutal dictators who now control the continent, and they use the charity money to buy weapons and control the population.

How many of you people are eager to support Obama's funding of the Muslim take over of Africa through his family?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by poet1b]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
How many of your are aware of Obama's big plan to send a large chunk of our nations GDP to Africa every year. Not only do I not want to be held responsible for Obama giant forced charity program, anyone who knows anything about these aid programs knows that a large chunk of aid money that goes to Africa winds up going to the brutal dictators who now control the continent, and they use the charity money to buy weapons and control the population.

How many of you people are eager to support Obama's funding of the Muslim take over of Africa through his family?

Personally, I'm not in support of any of the candidates.

I know we're screwed no matter who gets in office this time.

Just like we were last time.

Politicians do not answer to the American people, like they are supposed to.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Who does the big money support? Who has giant media clearly on their side. That would be the candidate who is the greater of the three evils.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Hate is a strong word missy. What she said was just plain ignant on her part, but last I check she was still human...so isn't that expected

Oh how ironic! Now pull a Hillary incident on me for the choice of one word.

Can't stand her, thought of her even being in the Senate scares the hey out of me, believe her to be ruthless and calculating - it was just easier to say I hate her.

Anyway, my point was I was defending the incident as someone who wouldn't go near her or anything she stands for, but the press went way overboard on this, so I defended her regardless.

P.S. I hate being called Missy.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Aren't all politicians, cold caluclating individuals? Some are more calculating than others. Some have better "spin doctors." Some have a more "wholesome image."

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Overall I still think Hillary is a better candidate then Obama. I'd choose her anyday over Obama.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by pak88]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Tis true, but she's just so much better at it than most (being cold and calculating).

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Tis true, but she's just so much better at it than most (being cold and calculating).

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reason.

That being said, something stinks in Washington DC.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Unfortunately, when you're dealing with the lesser of the three evils, you're still looking for the solution from the very source of the problem.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by HypnoAsp

Nice post, but if you are going to talk about the small minded uneducated people, you should also add the small minded overeducated people.

Just because you picked up a sheepskin from some university doesn't mean you have a clue about the realities of this world. Our system of higher education turns our more fools than intelligent people from my observation.

Sadly, you are correct

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Obama will never choose Hillary as a running mate, after all the bogus anti-Obama adds and display of idiocy, there's no way he would choose her.
He will pick someone who appeals to more white voters, I would guess.

Hillary is a bitch and pisses me off on a regular basis, but thats not what I am here to add. She would love to be his running mate, have him assassinated and become president, which is the only way she would become the President of the USA, short of using NWO ties to totally rip off the American people of a candidate who is for them and give us someone who would love to throw us into a black pit of NWO.

Bilderbergers weren't planning on Obama doing so well, well guess what? He is you punks! Now we can all hope he survives and pulls us out of the quicksand were sinking in, and he is not a savior.. Didn't meant o come out that way, just saying all the candidate suck besides him ;-)

Eat a big fat one, Hillary.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by vision]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Huh, I must be in the minority because when I heard Hilary's statements I thought she was implying that She may be Assassinated like RFK. After all as I recall she was referring to the idea that people are trying to "push her out" of the nomination, even though this would not be the first time a primary race went later than normal.
In effect, "The people in power want me out of the race and I am afraid they may assassinate me."

Just so everyone knows I think they are all shills for the NWO so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

[edit on 04/13/2008 by sacerd]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacerd
Huh, I must be in the minority because when I heard Hilary's statements I thought she was implying that She may be Assassinated like RFK. After all as I recall she was referring to the idea that people are trying to "push her out" of the nomination, even though this would not be the first time a primary race went later than normal.
In effect, "The people in power want me out of the race and I am afraid they may assassinate me."

Just so everyone knows I think they are all shills for the NWO so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

[edit on 04/13/2008 by sacerd]

You could very well be right. My original title to this thread tends to throw people off as well as the fact that I state many varied viewpoints as well as the hypothetical process of the "behind the curtains" of how and why it would be done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join