It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just what exactly is NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I know it stand for new world order,but i see people linking nwo to ufos to nuclear war?what is just NWO whole idea about?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
NWO

The idea of a covert plan to create a New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) refers to what several scholars consider to be one of the most widespread conspiracy theories.

There's nothing to see here. Let's move along. It's just another conspiracy theory. There is nothing to prove it exists.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The New World Order is a master/slave destiny for mankind...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

i hate to be a *snip* but if you search nwo here using the ats search option you will find more reading materal on it than you care to look at. its a good question but one that has been covered in many many threads. good luck on your search though.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is what our world will become with the New World Order..
Total control over every part of our lives.

They already have TV shows about the future. With a flip of the switch they can shut you down.. Watch this, and know this is the future that the NWO holds for us all, and all your kids, and their kids..

There is much info about NWO here on ATS.. But this video here will shead some light as just how controling its going to be..

Scary no?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It is basically a one world government. A Marxist's wet dream. Unfortuantely, the US version of NWO (NWO Blue) is different from that of what China wants (NWO Red). Hence the battle for world domination between two SuperPowers.

You can read a good summary of it by clicking the link in my signature.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

You are still thinking inside the box. There is no red or blue NWO, you are only led to believe that, so that you will fight in the next war. In reality, China is merely a testing ground for things they couldn't get away with in Western society, just like the Nazis were a test run to see how far they could push people.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That's what I thought at first too, like you are suggesting.

The problem is, US Leaders thought they were smarter than the Chinese Leaders and thought China would indeed become a testing ground and cave into Corporate Facism. It is clearly not working. China is maintaining its own style of government, the old Marxist Communist form of government, where the government controls the Corporations, and the Corporations do not control or comprise the government (like the US version).

Because of this US based international Corporations cannot rule China as it was first projected.

The US and China are at odds and each have their own agendas for a New World Order. The Chinese were too smart for US Leaders and now the US Leaders are finding out the consequences of their actions.

Read my signature link.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, I'll have to read your thread tomorrow. I'm about to sign off. (It does look interesting.)

Let me just say this though, we were led to believe that the Nazis were an enemy of the US and Capitalism as well. And now we know that the Bush family made their fortune from bringing the Nazis to power. And the Bushes were far from being the only "American" family involved. WWII was a sham, and so will WWIII be.

Billions of people are targeted for population. Determined population figure to be maintained, 500 million.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sounds good. The US NWO elitist business model also includes war. Building up and tearing down of dictators for profit. You are right, the Nazis were funded by the Bush family through Union banking of which Prescott Bush was in charge.

They bit off more they could chew with China though, a huge mistake I believe. If anything, read part VI of the signature link explaining that.

Thx

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
NWO= New World Order. Many leaders of the 'free' world are Masons, Bohemians, Bilderbergians, Illuminati, Mafia/Gang, or Bankier/ Corporate leaders and other suspected 'Elite' groups who work together to promote their agenda.

In this case of the 'New World Order' they are trying to create an 'prison planet' situation where most citizens in their control are accounted for in a tightly controlled designer society. Many of those citizens will already be in financial debt, therefore they have no escape from their masters, of whom they owe money to. (example: The USA subprime mortgage fiasco/Inflated credit card rates.)

This designer society created by the Elite will benefit those who have 'invested' in its creation. A single example out of the many projects of the Elite is the case of the sub prime mortgage collapse. It will be the bankers who will have profited greatly from inflated interest-based profit generation.

Those who have lost in the credit game will forever be in servitude to the dark god of the Elites, Mammon.

If any prole doesn't bow down before Mammon, its Guantanamo Bay or Alcatraz II for them.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Well, I have read your thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...but remain un-convinced that China is a threat to the NWO. To the US, perhaps, even likely, but not to the NWO of which the US is only a tool.

You ignore the Rothschild influence in China, and with the Communists in general. Furthermore, it seems that you are still influenced by the illusion that there is some seperation between government and business in the US. The US is not so far different from China as you seem to think. Labels really only confuse the issue. It is the same cabal that is influencing world events.

But yes, we will be led to believe that China is some great threat in the coming years, so that a great war may be waged to achieve the nefarious goals of the NWO administrators. The most important being their final solution to the burdens of overpopulation.

[edit on 5/24/0808 by jackinthebox]

new topics

top topics

join