It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This thread is absolutely hilarious! Thanks for starting it, OP, I was having one of those days, definitely needed the laugh (and a special thanks for the contained-spider pic/post from SystemiK).

However, on somewhat more of a serious note (and no offense intended at all, dirkboy, this just caught me off-guard), who really knows what Mahmoud is up to over there to have The Decider & Co. so upset that they want to crash Iran? . . apparently elsewhere the human-cow embryo project is well-underway.

Perhaps the minotaur was not just an ancient Greek myth.

Genetically-modified spiders?
Why not? . . we are increasingly being force-fed cloned/genetically-modified food, so I've heard (and it sometimes tastes like) . . .

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
lol I hope this is real so I have something to be excited about, maybe I'll keep one as a pet. I'd also like to know how spiders would make webs in the air when there is nothing to support them.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

I'm pretty sure that'a a Nutria rat...
www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
to those who've attempted their "remote view" (or guess, whichever lol)

short version: NO.

WUKKY: yes i can easily see this as something you'd conceive

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

GIANT SPIDERS!!! *(speaks in comlink) AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!

good lord, giant spiders, yet..

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ok, I was doing a little research on the Giant Spiders, and I think I found proof that they do exist.

I found this picture.

Then I found this picture.

This has me a little scared, maybe this thing can handle the creatures.

I guess only time will tell.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Quick tell uncurious george... he's looking for an excuse to start another war.

Remote viewing is as good intelligence as anything we got on Iraq.

Spare me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I was going to say I disagree with this, and talk about how the book-lungs of a spider prevent them from growing much bigger than they are now. But I've been called a disinfo-agent and debunker a lot lately, so I'm going to agree!

THE THREAT IS REAL!

Well you should have trusted your instincts (and knowledge of arachnids) because you are right. It is physiologically impossible to have a giant spider (I mean giant-giant) because of the exoskeleton and then the breathing issue.

You still may be a dis-info though.

The Chickenhawks are now appealing to the Sci-fi crowds?

- Lee

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What I already provided proof that they do exist. Just check the images I posted.
I don't know id Iran is the inventors, but they do exist.

EDIT: One line post.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Harvestfreak]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I hear they are going to unleash giant spiders on Tel Aviv. We have got to attack them with our own giant roaches before they do this.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can anybody say "Terror Drone"?

(Red Alert 2)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
whats really crazy about this thread is that i had a vision of giant spiders, no joke, attacking our country. it wasnt a dream or anything, just out of no where the idea of that popped in my head... believe it or not.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2open
I didn't believe this at first, then I found this!

Oh THE tears poring down my cheeks from laughing OMG

I might make this my new avatar.

who is the guys head on the spider?
I feel kinda bad for him really....talk about SPIDERMAN

[edit on 22-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sorry, guys I couldn't help it.

This is by far the funniest topic I've seen in a while.

I say we should also bring democracy to the spiders if we get the chance.

- Lee

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
the giant spider sculpture was very cool. kudos to the city for allowing such a cool installment. (could be some great photo ops on a foggy day, evening, etc.)

also to the poster that talks about the spiders respiratory system, in light of how they couldn't get that large; there's also the "tinsel strength" issue. most likely the structure of an arachnid that large would just collapse on itself just fighting gravity.

by far the kookiest article in ATS history.

[edit on 5/22/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i would love to see bush adress the nation with this as his excuse to go to war

People of America we have information that Iran is building giant man eating spiders we must crush this spiders and iran before they join forces with osama bin laden and the taliban !

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Murhahahahahaha

what did he say!!!!

spiders that can shoot down airplains????

surely not.... "BAN"

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

I understand size and mass would be limited, were it not for the anti-gravity, electromagnetic levitation nodes located in the lower ventricular thoracic ....
crying

Thanks everybody

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
John Goodman is probably available to kick some arachnid ass....he was pretty tough in "Arachniphobia"

Dale Gribble could probably get the job done too....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

I hate it, I simply HATE it when people steal my evil ideas and try to implement them with their feeble HUMAN brains. Mad Science is a delicate art form. One must be a genius and completely insane for the unspeakable horrors developed in our labs to work.

While I am sure the Iranian government has some fine mad scientists, they simply cannot understand the full implications that a giant radioactive spider would cause on a world stage.

Now the fundamental problem with giant radioactive spiders is of course control. The control chip implanted in their mammoth mutated cerrabellum cannot function well with the added strain of the multiple ocular stimuli. It makes for too much input on the CPU!

Now hamsters on the other hand! the binocular vision and lack of color receptors in the eye make it a fine example of a creature that can receive massive doses of gamma radiation and be allowed to mutate to gigantic proportions. The control chip has much more processing power in the frontal lobe and less strain because of outside stimuli.

YOU EVIL MONSTERS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HELL YOU WILL BRING ABOUT ON THE EARTH!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join