It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weren't there any cameras on the roof of the Pentagon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
In an age of surveillance, with cameras on every street corner, on the roof of every grocery store inside every A.T.M. and even on the roof of every Wal- Mart in every podunk, bootlikin, backwoods, redneck, stump-jumpin, hillbilly town in this great land of ours, WHY in the hell weren't there any cameras on the top of the Gd Damn PENTAGON????
They have to resort to footage from a gas station of the aftermath but there is no footage of a PLANE coming in to hit the Pentagon????.
I promise you that if I stood outside the Pentagon and lobbed a grenade
onto the premises, they would have my picture on every news channel and every newspaper in this country. So why is there no footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon but I can't even run a GD Damn red light without recieving a GD Damn Picture of MYSELF in MY CAR along with a 90 dollar ticket?????
I want a devils advocate to explain this to me.
Any takers?
I thought not!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There were definitely surveillance cameras on the roof but consider what their purpose was. They were monitoring the grounds, not the sky and a ground based camera would be more likely to capture part of the skyline simply because it would not be aimed downward like a roof camera. That infamous gate camera recording is indicative of what detail could be expected from such systems for an object moving at about 500mph IE next to nothing at all. It's still a possibility that the roof cams captured something but expect it to be almost unrecognisable and maybe just a single frame because these cameras are not designed for high speed action shots.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the cameras at the pentagon, but I was on a project last week (I will not say what it was but it was at Bolling AFB) where I counted at least 3 cameras that would have had a perfect view of the airplane comming in and slamming into the pentagon. And yes, these cameras are pretty high tech.

But, I will not say definatively that they would have saw it, but from the view I was at (on the rooftop of the building beside the cameras), it looked like they would.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by Griff]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
There were definitely surveillance cameras on the roof but consider what their purpose was. They were monitoring the grounds, not the sky and a ground based camera would be more likely to capture part of the skyline simply because it would not be aimed downward like a roof camera. That infamous gate camera recording is indicative of what detail could be expected from such systems for an object moving at about 500mph IE next to nothing at all. It's still a possibility that the roof cams captured something but expect it to be almost unrecognisable and maybe just a single frame because these cameras are not designed for high speed action shots.

So what your saying is that the Headquarters of the United States Military was only prepared for a Brinks Heist? Not believable at all! Of course they had proper video reference of fast moving aerial vehicles.

I mean how else in a projected war would the Pentagon be attacked??

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

About that crappy gate camera, I remember reading some time ago somebody claiming there were frames missing from that video. Just wondering if that was ever proven wrong or not? I mean, why even bother with finding other views if the one that we have was tampered with, right?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There were several cameras on the roof of the Pentagon. Like most federal buildings some of these cameras would have been pointed at the parking lots and should have had a good view of the low plane coming in.

Also there wer several security camera on buildings close by and a highway camera.

The question i have that not only did the FBI take the videos from the cameras but also remvoed cameras from the nearby gas station.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is one question that I have yet to see answered. I don't subscribe to any of the 9/11 theories, and do indeed believe a plane hit the pentagon, but I'm still perplexed as to why all the tapes were confiscated and the only one released was the crappy parking lot cam that really shows very little.

Didn't they say they were not showing any due to ongoing trials? Aren't these trials over? What ever became of the FOI requests for these other tapes, specifically the one from the hotel across the way that was viewed by employees then confiscated?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I recall hearing that video was confiscated from over 80 cameras in the area. Actually, I think it was David Griffin on Air America. So the question from years ago still stands. Why have we only been shown a few frames?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
but I'm still perplexed as to why all the tapes were confiscated and the only one released was the crappy parking lot cam that really shows very little.

What ever became of the FOI requests for these other tapes, specifically the one from the hotel across the way that was viewed by employees then confiscated?

1. Well the bigger quesstion i think is why remove cameras? Were they looking at something they shouldn't have been ?

2. FOIA requests are being denied for what seems like bogus reasons.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have not heard of any employees veiwing the security footage off their hotel camera. What do these people have to say and what did they se?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRROBB
I have not heard of any employees veiwing the security footage off their hotel camera. What do these people have to say and what did they se?

Well 1 report i saw stated that the FBI took 1 of the videos as it was being watched.

There is a memo from 1 FBI agent stating there was nothing on 1 of the tapes but this is dated 2005.

Which brings up 2 questions.

1. Why did they confiscate the video if their was nothing on it?

2. Why did they wait intill 2005 to come out and state their was nothing on it.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There have only been 3 videos releases of the pentagon at the time and not one of them shows the plane at all. The govt doesn't want to release the videos of the plane hitting because they would be in very very deep #, because then people would find out its not a plane!

My grandma and i argue about it and she says "the govt took the cameras to confiscate it for evidence of terrorists"?

come on grandma, its been eight years and no videos have been releases, of course they want to hide something.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
All they have to do is release a video of the plane hitting the
pentagon and thats will be it. End of story!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft08

What he said.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft08

Yes that is very true just show us the vid and we will stop asking you

But as we all know it was not a plane that hit the pentagon So how can they show us some thing they don't have

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Surely they could have got disney to conjure some cgi by now. I mean seriously, how slack.

Truth prevails,

LOVE wins

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Because it was so plainy an inside job the film was all taken or destroyed for ' national security ' reasons...meaning that if the truth were known we would have a collapse of government as the people would go wild replaicng current politicians for covering it up and lying all this time. The outrage would topple the perps in power and cause arrests and trials for sedition, treason and murder, with Bush and Rumsfeld and Cheney swinging fro a rope...and I hope it is a hemp rope to finish the filth off!!

There was no airplane at the Pentagon and we all know it. No luggage and parts and evidence outside means no plane, simple. The people who think that the plane ' disapperaed ' into the building are delusional. Over a hundred tons of plane cannot just evaporate and stop existing because of a crash. How many...how many hundreds of ' inexplicable anomalies' can one person swallow before they retch?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've drove by it and - well, that place is like fort knox. I would say you have about 8 outside camera's on each side and then another 1,000 or so inside.
--
It really seems like they prepared that face for impact...
and if a 757 hit a 1950's structure - well there wouldn't be a structure.
for a 757 that sure was a skin prick.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Precisely why they wouldnt release the video that showed it (which i doubt any video actually captured it) People like those represented on this thread are hardwired into believing that the Government committed 9/11 and would call any such video a fake.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Yep your right NO plane But yes we do have dead people from the plane How in the hell

Maybe this was just a set up to see who needs more drugs to be under their mind control

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join