It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Uniter now has the Native Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok, now for my 2 cents.

Obama scares me a bit. I think he would be another Bill Clinton. I have watched a total of 3 speeches he gave. In each one I picked out at least 1 blatant lie. They were simple topics about normal everyday american life and he blatantly lied. He is just another slimy politician looking to schmooze his way into office. His wife is just like Hillary, looking to strongarm her way into the white house. I could care less about Obama's religious beliefs, I have seen alot more dumb@$$ white redneck morons take office and screw this country up.

I don't want Hillary in office because she would de-dong all men and make us slaves for the women of the country. Just a theory.

Mccain is at least honest. He's alot stupid and really really really old, but he tells the truth 95% of the time which is pretty darn impressive in this time. We could do worse than him. At least he has done something for his country. The NWO must have been protecting him because he should have died on the USS Forrestal if you have ever seen that footage of him running out of the massive fireball.

Anyway, if Obama gets elected he will more than likely be assasinated. NOT THAT I WOULD EVER PROMOTE OR CONDONE THAT. But there are too many people in this country who could not handle him in office.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

we need to stop wars and come together as a species and help each other like the natives did...sounds like hippy stuff huh
it's true though.

i just hope that martial law stuff doesnt happen.

i think McCain is a good guy,but his party is about some negative stuff..we need to evolve and stop hurting each other...

edit= then again it really doesnt matter who the president is cause they dont call the shots...

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

He is going to unite the nation under a bigger government with more regulations, more laws, and higher taxes. Ron Paul is the opposite of that, while still wanting to take a neutral stance in foreign policy and using diplomacy over war. How could anyone not be on board with that. Less power in the federal government and more power to the states. Let states decide whats best for them. Put the power of family back in the hands of..... families. Whats better than that?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aaron_Justin

i hear ya justin....

let me just say that the one thing that can bring down and destroy america is greed..ripping off fellow humans for paper(money) is the lose

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
Who did you expect the Native Americans to support? McCain is an old white man who wants to go to war with anyone,

Except for that Peabody Oil mess, John McCain has a very good record with Native American Indians. Obama has NOTHING except words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by bigbert81
SteveR here, has started a ludicrous thread about Obama being the antichrist.

Obama fits the prophecy bill. He very well could be the Anti-Christ.
It's not ludicrous.

Edited to add - as far as the obama = muslim thing ... he's considered an apostate by the Muslims. A former muslim (his school records list him as an indonesian muslim), born of a muslim father, who left the faith. I'm sure UBL is just chomping at the bit to put a fatwa on Obama if he becomes POTUS. That's what they do to apostates.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

What are there about 50 indians left in the country?

Oh Yeah, keep going obama....

The next george mcgovern??

The next dukakus?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I have an even better question: how does he plan to do all the things he proposes he'll do?

How can you even ask that question knowing about the church he attended, his wife's comments about finally being proud of America, her college paper and, him actually calling (in so many words) his own grandmother a racist?? He screams racisim.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is an interesting video about the Messiah I mean Obama. I just don't trust this man one bit.
A Video Portait Of Barrock Obama

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

I disagree with you completely. I think most politicians in Obama's shoes would have played the race card constantly because lets face it people, he is BLACK. Most cannot look past this, others are empowered by it so Obama has no choice but to acknowledge this. Otherwise it would be the white elephant in the room and he would lose respect for not acknowledging this(He would lose mine). I really think he tried to avoid mentioning his race in the earlier part of his campaign but its kind of hard to, given the current circumstances of the democratic race.

He is running for president people, he is Black, and yes, he can relate to minorities more so than any other candidate in my lifetime so I ask you this, what is so wrong with him mentioning his ethnic background during campaign stops...everyone else is. At least he he can deliver the info he needs to in a tactful manner.

Respectfully,

Sequel

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He has a great record with me and my peeps.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
reply to post by KTK

We are to afraid to try an assasination anymore, even the most passionate american is to afraid to rebel angainst the government.
i hope you're right because civil war II is something no one wants.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If we could put Obama's mind in McCaine's body I would vote for that guy.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

C'mon you're smarter than that. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Osoma in anyway BUT I do know propaganda when I see it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Stuff you can't say about Obama,

We can’t talk about his big ears 'cause that makes him nervous,
We can't talk about his mother,
We can't talk about his father.
We can't talk about his grandmother unless he does, brings her up as a "typical white person."
We can't talk about his wife,
We can't talk about his preacher,
We can't talk about his terrorist friends,
We can't talk about his voting record,
We can't talk about his religion.
We can't talk about appeasement.
We can't talk about color; we can't talk about lack of color.
We can't talk about race.
We can't talk about bombers and mobsters who are his friends.
We can't talk about schooling.
We can't talk about his name, "Hussein."
We can't talk about his lack of experience.
We can't talk about his income.
We can't talk about his flag pin.

This started out we can't call him a liberal.

It started out we just couldn't talk about his ears.

Now we can't say anything about him.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The tone of the original post reguarding Native Americans seems to fit right in with the theme of the murals over at DIA. Did anyone else notice that?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Would you mind elaborating on who these "bombers and mobsters" are??

You have every right to talk about all the 18 or so topics you listed, just don't hate the man if he has a great response when confronted. In no way does not mean your Freedom of Speech is being taken away.

Seems like a classic case of not being able to handle what you dish.

-Sequel

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
we need to stop wars and come together as a species and help each other like the natives did...sounds like hippy stuff huh
it's true though.

Pardon me but didn't the natives also have tribal wars and skinned war prisoners alive?

Didn't modern military borrow much of the fighting ways from native Americans?

These guys had bows, spears, and tomahawks. They were awesome warriors and other than technology, were far more advanced in combat than the Europeans at the time.

Watch Apocolypto and you can see a great depiction of native Americans "helping" each other.

Well I guess in that light, Obama wants to be like natives. I guess ripping out and killing a half born baby is no different than what the Aztecs did.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
If we could put Obama's mind in McCaine's body I would vote for that guy.

Sooooo........

Are you saying if he were an old white man instead of a middle aged black man?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It might be easier to just start an Obama bashing area where these irrational threads can be sent to. I have no dilussions about Obama, he is a politician. Are we honestly getting riled up because he appealed or pandered to a voting bloc? It's what politicians do! What scares me a little is how eager some posters are to start these threads.

It smells of closet racisism where people are just itching for any excuse to pounce on a critizism of Obama that might be more publically acceptable than simply saying I am uncomfortable with a black president. So he tried to win over Native Americans...given the history, they are probably just elated that there is an american politician even interested in appealing to them! Good for Obama! You don't have to like Obama, but is a presidential candidate, a poltician, appealing to Native Americans worthy of scorn and crazy slander?

And it always goes the same way with these Obama bashing threads....he is the anti-christ, a closet muslim etc.. Really, some of you people are just really out there. Not sure why I even visit ATS anymore, it's like I keep expecting to find interesting discussion of cool topics and end up opening a thread full of dog waste.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

It smells of closet racisism where people are just itching for any excuse to pounce on a critizism of Obama that might be more publically acceptable than simply saying I am uncomfortable with a black president.

Sounds like something an Obama supporter would say when dirt is brought up against the Obama campaign.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join