It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psyhcic bond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Me and my best friend think we have a pshycic bond between us. We always think the same things at the same time, and, rather strangely, we like EXACTLY the same things. I know what you're thinking, that this is because we grew up being friends with each other. But we didn't. We didn't know each other before September two years ago, when we got put in the same class at our new school. Also, right, We live about three streets away from each other, and our last names both start with the same two letters, so we next to each other in class. Wierd. Also, i was on another thread about people with "powers" and someone said something about the number 4, and how lots of people with "powers" are connected somehow with the number four. We were both born in 1994, 34 days apart from each other. Also, we have both experienced basic physcic powers, such as predicting things and dreams that tell us things before they happen. Has anyone heard of this before?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Also, we now have reason to beleive that we had a past life in which we were birds. We think we were siblings, then my friend was run over. 34 days later, I was killed, were not sure how. We have come to beleive this due to clues that we found. We believe this may be the reason for our psychic bond, and also, we may be able to draw bit of psychic energy from the bond. We don't really understand, but two days ago I woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning, and i hardly ever wake up, and I felt uneasy for some reason. The next day, my friend said he had also woken up at 2 o'clock. Also, a few hours before that, I heard this sound in my head, and i recognised it, it was a bird noise my friend makes, and when i asked him, he said he had been making that noise, It was creepy. As i said, we don't really understand. Someone please help.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Please help, because we need answers soon. Were not barmy, honestly. Please take us seriously.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by omg aliens are so real]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

Hello, my name is sakrisa duh, i am a witch who can read peoples past curendency. Therefore i can tell you what you were in your past life, how you were killed and when you were killed.I can give you a reading if you wish, however there will be cost of £10 each and i shall give you a reading together. Please send another post if you want a reading and i shall look out for one and reply with my address. PS so you know i am truly psychic in your post give me a question about you or your friend and i shall try and answer correctly.
Thanks, i cant wait for your next post.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I take seriously what you have shared.

I just don't have answers for you. There are many things that we don't understand that keep us on a path to seek knowledge of things we don't know.

I hope you can find some things to settle you, but know that sometimes there aren't quick easy answers to the questions we have. Know also that that doesn't take away from the value of the experience.

My advice would be to stay aware and gain what you can from the shared experiences between you and your friend.

IMO we are breaking new ground in this fast paced time we live in. Perhaps the answers will be available soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have experienced many psychic things such as being thrown off my bed while being asleep and hearing scratching by my girlfriends car when there was nothing outside. (she heard it too it was ridiculous) also i dont know about you guys but when I handshake someone i get a wierd spiritual connection to the person I came in contact with. thats just me though

top topics

join