It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air America Pentagon Debate To Feature CIT & PfT! (major breakthrough will be revealed!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Richard Greene's show "Clout" on Air America will begin at 9:00pm EST on Thursday the 15th.
airamerica.com...

It will feature CIT and PfT on the truth movement side but for some odd reason Greene is having problems finding someone to represent the official story side.

Imagine that!

We do in fact have breaking news regarding critical new evidence that we have obtained.

Press Release - For Immediate Release

Air America Radio: What Happened At The Pentagon?

05/13/08 - We hope you'll join us regarding the issues surrounding the Pentagon Attack this Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 9pm Eastern on Air America Radio with your host Richard Greene, Co-Produced by Rob Balsamo, Co-Founder, Pilots For 9/11 Truth. The show will be broadcast live nationwide and streaming on the internet at airamerica.com....

Guest will be:
Craig Ranke from Citizen Investigation Team thepentacon.com...
Rob Balsamo, Co-Founder, Pilots For 9/11 Truth pilotsfor911truth.org...
Kevin Barret www.mujca.com...
Individuals supporting the govt story - TBA

We have contacted others to represent the government story including James Meigs and David Coburn of Popular Mechanics. Their Secretary has advised us that Meigs and Coburn are no longer accepting any offers to discuss topics on 9/11 Others are in the process of gathering possible representatives. Please email us at [email protected] if you would be interested in representing the government position regarding the events at the Pentagon.

Topics of Discussion will include (but not limited to) -

Hani Hanjour
Flight Data Recorder
Witnesses - published and non-published
Other issues surrounding the Pentagon

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to waste their time on a meaningless debate on a barely listened to radio show on a barely listened to radio network?

And I wouldnt blame anyone for NOT wanting to be on the show to discuss it. It would end being like PETA inviting Ted Nugent for a discussion on hunting.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Thanks for the well wishes swampfox!

This is a nationally syndicated radio program and an amazing opportunity to present hard evidence to a very large mainstream audience proving the 9/11 official story false.

We plan to do exactly that and in fact you won't want to miss this because I will be announcing an absolute critical new breakthrough in our investigation.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Thanks for the well wishes swampfox!

This is a nationally syndicated radio program and an amazing opportunity to present hard evidence to a very large mainstream audience proving the 9/11 official story false.

We plan to do exactly that and in fact you won't want to miss this because I will be announcing an absolute critical new breakthrough in our investigation.

I wont want to miss more skewed "evidence", more leading interviews and more BS? Why would I want to subject myself to even more of your half baked fantasies?

Although Im pretty sure a couple of my friends will listen...so they can see if you actually bought off on their stories.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah, it's never a good idea to engage someone that has issued veiled death threats at debunkers like Mark Roberts just because they disagree with you.

And makes statements that they will post your home address so that truthers can visit them and/or your kids.....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's all about the evidence people.

This is one of the only national media outlets that have bothered to touch 9/11 truth.

The fact that we have such an important announcement to make only adds to the significance of this breakthrough event.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wonder if Balsomo is going to use the same flawed math he uses on his website?

Or is he going to present the doctored AA memo about the airphones being removed?

How can anyone debate CIT or PFFFT? They ignore all the REAL evidence and rely on 6 year old eye witness statments.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Can't get it in Boston.... WTF?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Boston one of THE most liberal states?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Boston one of THE most liberal states?

Cities maybe.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Meanwhile... I'll be hoarding supplies for the upcoming revolution brought on by the latest smoking gun.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Boone, did you notice the CIT threads are only responded to by realists? the truthers even stand clear of this stuff.

Pretty funny.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I've noticed. It's strange really, a lot of conspiracy theorist don't believe a 757 hit the Pentagon, yet, they don't support a flyover theory.

Maybe they've finally found a flyover witness.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Also Craig why do you tolerate Aldo and Dom and that 22543 guy posting so much personal info about people that disagree with the CIT?
I will give you credit though because I dont truely believe that you agree with this.
I mean these guys are spending hours digging up info on people that simply disagree with you.
How would you feel if one were to begin targeted campaing of spreading a number where you and Aldo could be contacted?
You could imagine that if the table wsa turned on you that you wouldnt like it, would you?
I could only imagine the things that could be done if one had a number to contact both you and Aldo at.
This is why you should'nt associate with people who do this.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey Craig

Congratulations I am looking forward to the news.

Wow the debunker's sure come out of the woodwork when you post sheesh.

Anyway keep us informed of the dates etc.

I continue to admire your work. Can you give a small preview??

Best wishes!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Thanks Leo!

Here's the deal.....

We currently have testimony from 2 new witnesses who strongly support the flyover.

The one I played on air was in the Pentagon at the south parking lot loading dock and outside within a few seconds of the boom. He said it was about 7 steps to be out of the building.

He saw a "COMMERCIAL AIRLINER" with jet engines banking away only 50 to 100 feet high max.

We have a female officer who was in Arlington National Cemetery and saw the plane directly overhead which is NORTH SIDE and thought it hit either the "other side" or the "top" of the Pentagon.

This is clear support for the flyover.

We have an open dialog with both and so are holding off releasing their names and testimony for now but it will be soon.

We have other VERY strong leads.

Validation keeps coming folks.

This isn't because the official story is true.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if you guys disagree with him, if he's an idiot, or what he's said to you on other forums... you guys are displaying yourselves to be jerks (removed the real word I wanted to use).

Great job.

As right as you may be, anything that comes out of your mouths seems like propaganda and attack rhetoric in my eyes until I see otherwise.

I don't know what boards you guys post on that this flies, but you just look lame here.

And no, I don't support his theories, I just know a bunch of
when I see them.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think it's their intention 2 scare truthers away here.Mister yellow snow seller...people dont buy your limonade bcoz IT STINKS and its prtty obvious.Tool

[edit on 16-5-2008 by C4Truth]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Honestly, it sounded like the debunker on the show was being a real jerk. He had a hard time producing any evidence to counter the others and instead tried to attack them by calling them liers. Luckily, for the sanity of those listening to the program, the host was on top of it and kept stopping him from ad homonyms and going off topic.
It really didn't sound like the debunker was well prepared either, he just kept mentioning lies and untruths and to see such and such website instead of bringing forth evidence.
Just what I gathered from the program.

Oh, and there were way too many commercials. I was a bit annoying.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Criag,
for well over a year now you keep saying you have all of this "evidence".
Why dont you put your money where your mouth is and prove all of us skeptics wrong and bring it to the authorities?

On another point your flyover witness can be heard to say he saw 2 planes.
He said this twice.
What do you make of that statement?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

-363 points.

I think you forgot to put the money where you mouth is, and instead, you've inserted your foot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join