It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 2008 elections rigged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Who thinks the 2008 elections are rigged? All the signs point to McCain. He's not as talked about in the news as Hillary or Obama, kind of makes me feel like they're only there to divert our attention while McCain slithers his way into office.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Quarantine]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think it matters whether the winner turns out to be McCain, Clinton or Obama, the only difference between the three of them is the amount of sugarcoating their words come with. McCain spews forth a bunch of crap we most people can't bring themselves to swallow. Hillary spews the same crap, but dips it in chocolate. Obama, again with the same crap, but he coats it in chocolate, puts a cherry on top, then laces it with nicotine so we ask for more.

Saw someones sig here on ATS that pretty much sums it up...
"If elections worked in the US they'd be illegal" or something to that effect.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can't agree more. No matter who "wins" the election, it's only going to be more of the same. We took out the republicans and put a bunch of democrats in congress, yet I don't see any change.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seeing as Hillary seems to be content to destroy the democrat party's credibility if it looks like she is going to lose, i'd put my bets on McClane.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
Personally, I don't think it matters whether the winner turns out to be McCain, Clinton or Obama, the only difference between the three of them is the amount of sugarcoating their words come with. McCain spews forth a bunch of crap we most people can't bring themselves to swallow. Hillary spews the same crap, but dips it in chocolate. Obama, again with the same crap, but he coats it in chocolate, puts a cherry on top, then laces it with nicotine so we ask for more.

Saw someones sig here on ATS that pretty much sums it up...
"If elections worked in the US they'd be illegal" or something to that effect.

Nicely done, I think we can all agree. Never the less I'll still be interested to see who here actually believes we're going to have a fair election.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It would appear that who ever gets in they'll be controlled by the corporates and the military. It always seems so scripted. When I heard Hillary talking about how she's going to teach the auto manufacturers how to make more fuel efficient cars, I thought I was gonna puke, so, I muted it and changed the channel. Since they're apparently puppets and we have to listen to them sometimes, they may as well put someone in easier to listen to without sounding like a nag. So, how about another actor like Clint Eastwood or actress like Angelina Jolie then?

new topics

top topics

join