It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory, please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Alright, I read a lot about this so called "planet-x." I've seen picture of it, Models, and the Orbit it has around the sun. Ok It can be true. Nothing Serious has happened to Earth, yet. But I mean I think Earth is over due for something to happen. Earth has been dodging bullets for thousands of year. (well atleast some bullets)

Well anyways, I just wanted to put this out there for some people to think over Well people say that there has been prediction of disasters and stuff like 9/11 and 2012, and in the bible(never read) that one called "god" would come save good people and leave nonbelievers to fend for themselves. But what if it was actually the human race that design i time machine in the future leaving us clues or warnings what ever you want to call them, after these disasters.

I dont really want to sound crazy or anything but just something for some people to think about.

Note: This is my own Theory. Please Comment or reply

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Alec Parsoneault]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So they say time travel therory is possible.Sure whynot.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is an interesting creative mind exercise at the least.

What like back to the future? Wouldn't they just come to this time? Why would they make the messages so unclear, or in a the languages of the bible (Greek, Aramaic, Hebrew)? Why would the bible copy the numerous flood myths from other civilisations (Sumeria to name one)? Mainly, why make it so confusing?

Perhaps they knew that the majority of modern civ./science would be so arrogant, and far off the natural course? If they knew this though why would they use religion, when science is almost the opposite of?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

But I mean I think Earth is over due for something to happen. Earth has been dodging bullets for thousands of year. (well atleast some bullets)

What do you mean here? Do you mean that Earth is destined for an event, or that we have been lucky enough to avoid the end of life on this planet?

Well people say that there has been prediction of disasters and stuff like 9/11 and 2012, and in the bible(never read) that one called "god" would come save good people and leave nonbelievers to fend for themselves.

Well, I know that there was some kind of e-mail campaign by someone who sent e-mails with a "prediction" that Nostradamus made about the WTC falling. As far as I know, that wasn't even Nostradamus but made up by the sender. Then, I believe anyone can see predictions in anything if the person looks hard enough.

As for the Bible. I've never read it either, but I basically understand the end times to begin with the world falling into chaos. Out of that chaos comes the false prophet, i.e. Satan, and unites the world. He creates a one world order for 7 years (I think?) and after this time, Jesus comes to save the believers. This will be armageddon.

Anyway, apparently the end times will happen much like it is described in the Bible, as far as I've heard (that is, if you're a Christian).

But what if it was actually the human race that design i time machine in the future leaving us clues or warnings what ever you want to call them, after these disasters.

But wouldn't that result in the so-called "grandfather-paradox"? I mean, if the people from the future manages to stop whatever danger that will happen, then that danger will not happen, and thus the people from the future will have no reason to go back in time and warn people of the danger. Which means they will never go back in time, and things will happen as they will happen.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eye open doors
This is an interesting creative mind exercise at the least.

What like back to the future? Wouldn't they just come to this time? Why would they make the messages so unclear, or in a the languages of the bible (Greek, Aramaic, Hebrew)? Why would the bible copy the numerous flood myths from other civilisations (Sumeria to name one)? Mainly, why make it so confusing?

I'm thinking if they did they would go to past time. Fixing up a religous system that somewhat linked to the future.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

But wouldn't that result in the so-called "grandfather-paradox"? I mean, if the people from the future manages to stop whatever danger that will happen, then that danger will not happen, and thus the people from the future will have no reason to go back in time and warn people of the danger. Which means they will never go back in time, and things will happen as they will happen.

I'm seeing it as something different. As of what I have read countries are building deep underground bunkers. Built to keep scientist, world leaders and military...etc in incase of some global disaster. Seeing if some of these scientist survived and stumbled on to a way of time travel, through AI or anything, to getting back and avoiding it in the past.

So I dont think they would go straight todays world, do to religous believes or whatever they had, but then instead making a religon that has prediction in books.

And also about it being writen in other language, the bible does get translated to other languages

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought maybe the author was Anne Elk. Anybody with me?

This is my theory, by me, Anne Elk.

[edit on 5/14/2008 by darkbluesky]

[edit on 5/14/2008 by darkbluesky]

new topics

top topics

join