It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks. I used the google translator to create a english version of this production. There are many local expressions on the text. I could not fix all problems, but I think 80% or more of the story will be understand now.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'd like to say that if I wanted to do a real good job of discrediting actual real videos of aliens, I would do a mix of real and fake one's using someone as the prop or fall guy to say, "hey.. see, it's all CG... it's all fake. This is a tactic used by the government ever since they tried weather balloons for saucer wreckage. The interrogation video is definately fake. And the last one is too. Both are poorly made and you can tell they were animations. However, I don't know about that first one. The government always likes to tell you the truth mixed with a lie so that you'll dismiss the whole thing, like they tried to do with crop circles, throwing a few fakes in there to discredit the rest of the true ones.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
OOPs....Wrong thread...

[edit on 11/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well.....

Where can Philipe Kling David (philipe3d) be by now ???

Maybe making some BROWN ALIENS animations...

Yes ! He's stepping backwards and his works are worse and worse.

It's too easy to check this out: his channel in YouTube !!!

And my Channel too. I use the same username there too. If you preffer you can go to discloseTV. Same username.

As I can see he vanished away....

Doc

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by DocLottaLove]

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So, many people are asking me if DocLottaLove is me. Due the complexity of the story, some of my readers never know what is real and what is fiction in this case.

So, let me talk a little about DocLottaLove:
Since the beginning of history, he was one of the more believed. And not only that, he investigated the video. I was hoping someone would find the second chair I left the video and did it because he knew that someone, sooner or later try to skill the first video of the alien. I thought it would take a second chair to focus only on the alien and give a greater sense of realism in the scene.
When DocLottaLove, a man of more than 50 years,claimed himself a doctor, but that hides the true name, giving you the freedom to say whatever they want without risk of legal problems, cleared the video premiere and saw the chair and came to ask.
Realizing that he was one of the people with the "syndrome of Agent Mulder," and owner of a channel far fetched in the field of ufology on youtube, I told him that there was no chair. Obviously I knew there was but thought it would be interesting for the story that a real person discovered some evidence on the material put in doubt if the issue really was fiction or not.
Doc reacted badly when I told him that there was no chair. He took the bait and realized he had made a great discovery. As it is extremely self-centered and sees himself as the best UFO researcher in the world, DOC has created several videos where "proof" that the alien video 1 is real. And developed a conspiracy theory itself, where I had shown a real video and then suffered ameaçaas or something to undo it. Then he accuses me of having changed the alien to cover the alien's first video.

I found the story of DocLottaLove so crazy that I decided to create an NPC character in the story, called GUSTAVO (GUS) and also created a girlfriend for him, VIVIANE (VIVI). Amigops my donated their appearances to the story. So I created profiles on orkut for two, I created a blog for Gustav and I started to write like four different people: VORTEX, VIVI, GUS and PHILIPE - Myself. It turns out that throughout history I realized that it would only be realistic if I really manifest strange behavior. Then I realized that I needed to also be a character in the plot. The Gustav was a young ufologist, egocentric and stubborn, suffering from the syndrome of "I want to believe." We liked was a kind of alter ego of DocLottaLove, which is a real person, but mentally disordered.

For a time, the character Gustavo interact in forums, mailing lists, youtube, and especially on my blog, where he was spam, flood the comments and came to hack my site, making the blog the air for a week.
I myself hacking my blog to make the story more real contours. That made the story ceases to be a novel and became something larger, multimedia. I almost lost my mind writing as 4 characters at the same time. In some situations I created on orkut discussions between Philipe, Gus and VIVI. I was with two notebooks and a desktop PC simultaneously writing, to the time of this comment is not evidence that it was a single company controlling everything. Interacted with more than 500 people, including curious, ufologists and readers.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Philipe3d]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
When Gus is finally captured by the men in black and disappear, many people who were hating me because of my character's behavior was afraid. One month after the disappearance, Viviane receive "pictures" of Gustavo, bruised, underwear, and a video where he is violently beaten in a kind of basement.
Viviane is desperate and a week later she disappear. I got to grow with a player of São Paulo a newspaper falsely giving information about the death of Viviane, a kind of homely hotel that lies within Brazil.
The history become more complex, but when I finished and told the truth, DocLottaLove not accept being wrong. He swore revenge. Since then, he has devoted his life to speak ill of me. He gets to be funny in this attempt.

DocLottaLove was so desperate to prove that I had lied and the alien is real to add a video challenge, (and not told me) which promised to pay me ten thousand U.S. dollars if I showed the video of the alien was 3d.
I did this in a video called final proof, but Doclottalove still did not pay the challenge. He just hit me, calling my wife a bitch, accusing me of being a homosexual and even calling me "Michael Jackson".

Since I tasted that the video was 3d, DocLottaLove campaign has been moving in a channel on Youtube for him to tell people that I'm dangerous. He reached the shameful role of creating a video where it says that my blog puts virus inside the computer people. Since none of the 20 people I asked to do the procedure described by him found no trace of malicious code.
Anyway, I wrote all this to let you know that:
1 - DocLottaLove is a real person and not an NPC as Gus, Vivi, Vortex.
2-It is sick. And he speaks you can see that this is not a normal person.
3-He will never stop, because I hit a very weak point for a self-centered.
Doc was and felt manipulated. He decided to take revenge and is doing everything it can to that.

I created the monster, now must learn to live with it, and accept this as a negative balance of my story.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This guy ("phil 2d" or "Michael Jackson") first of all, if he wants to be somebody in his life, he should learn English. He's 33 years old and "old dogs don't learn new tricks", he must have this in mind. Stop using 'google translator'.

Firstly, on March 2008 he uploaded the video "Captive Gray Alien" in YouTube with no warning of being a CGI video as he says. What did he want with this ? To drive traffic to his bloggy ??? And why to, again ? To invade the PCs of people who get into his bloggy, as I've already proved ?
Its all unveilled into my Channels (www.youtube.com... and www.disclose.tv...).

The first "Captive Gray Alien" is the only good thing in his channy in YT.
A very intriguing file, by the way...
He started uploading videos from TV and there were some good drawings. Nothing else.
Of a sudden he comes with this "Captive Gray Alien" video.
Oh... of course a lot of "Institutions" and persons turned their eyes to the video. Suddenly "The Einstein Equation" from a boy only half-good in "Arithmetics".

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Next he started "to step backwards". LOL***
All his attempts of making another "alien" using a little boy as a model failed. All his new "aliens" turned into idiot brown aliens... LOL***

This guy is so untrustful that people think "I am he", as see here. It's a shame to me !
All he knows is to tell lies ! To say one thing today and tomorrow say the opposite for forgetting the previous lie.
I HAVE NEVER GOT 'IN CONTACT' WITH HIM !
He... once came to me and posted in a video of mine a request "to release the embedding". No further contact ocurred.

If this boy is OK today he can give thanks to me. My personnel wanted a more "quick solution" but I asked them to wait; and they respected my sugestion.
He doesn't know who I am... he doesn't know what I do and he doesn't even can guess who or what I work to ! He is just "a fool on the hill".

Next I'll list some FACTS.

I won't let a cover up or disinfo boy keep on writing anything he wants to.
Mainly at the ATS, that aims to disclose hoaxers, fakers ans LIARS.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
“The Computers that allow us to make videos so realistic and amazing are the same Computers that very soon, already today, with half a dozen pictures or videos “uncovered” by Softwares, this will be enough for the worldwide sketpicals then, after that, to discredit every picture or movie that will come, giving then the Credits to those machines. Many of those pictures and videos will be real, for sure !”

I HAVE MUCH MORE THINGS TO SHOW AND SAY.

You All know npw where to find me in the WEB.
I'm open for a dialog. I don't bite... LOL***
Hugs to you all. I just wanted to make things clear.

Doc

[edit on 1-3-2010 by DocLottaLove]

[edit on 1-3-2010 by DocLottaLove]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
“The Computers that allow us to make videos so realistic and amazing are the same Computers that very soon, already today, with half a dozen pictures or videos “uncovered” by Softwares, this will be enough for the worldwide sketpicals then, after that, to discredit every picture or movie that will come, giving then the Credits to those machines. Many of those pictures and videos will be real, for sure !”

I HAVE MUCH MORE THINGS TO SHOW AND SAY.

You All know npw where to find me in the WEB.
I'm open for a dialog. I don't bite... LOL***
Hugs to you all. I just wanted to make things clear.

Doc

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The plot thickens! I want to see the wireframe philipe?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well how about just screen shot of the alien in the software Max or Maya what ever you used?

Personally I think this thread should go in the Hoax section!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Still Waiting !!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by NephraTari

No.
He won't.
Because he does not need to prove anything.
But hey, feel free to believe that it's the real deal.

OHHH... You were wrong !
He showed some supposed wireframes in the end; two years later.
Whe he got scared to death he did it !!!

And more... he has yet A LOT TO PROVE, indeed !

He ain't the real deal. You all are too bound to one only video !!!
You gotta see ALL things he's done. All his aliens since that unique footage turned into idiot brown "aliens". HIS THE HOAX ITSELF !!!

Doc

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philipe3d
Yesterday, I talk with an old friend. he is tenent of Brazil airforce. When I said some of my ideas to film without permission inside an real and active militar base, he become very, very worry.
he said just one thing: I can be easily killed.

Now I am worried.
I think will be better to think twice before put my live in risk with this idea...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Philipe3d]

IT'S A LIE !!!

There's no problem to get inside the "Forts Complex" (Brazilian Army).
They are situated at "Jurujuba Beach", a place very close to his home (Niteroi). All you gotta do is paying roughly US$ 2. and you're in ! You can do anything there inside. Pictures... footages and so on. No secret on these old Forts.
I even guessed he would take a little boy with him... I don't know.

It's funny... "my live in risk" (LOL***)

Doc

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Take a look at the video this link leads to.
Can you call this "google translator Jackson" an artist ???
Artists would be ashamed to upload a video like this !
A little boy (once more...) walking round 'n round !

www.youtube.com...

I'll tell you all once again.
philipe3d = fraud
He is the HOAX itself.

Don't stay bound to one single video that no one knows where it comes from.
Why after that video he has only made "stupid brown aliens" ?

He ain't never done anything good BEFORE and AFTER that video "Captive Gray Alien".
Why have his aliens became so foolish and brown ?
In this case I have a better version of the "Captive Gray Alien" I've made myself !
Take a look... it's funny...

www.youtube.com...

Any question... you can get in contact with me through my Channels.
YouTube is easy... at my Profile Page there's a link for another Channel at Disclose TV.

I don't have the "Mulder syndrom". I'm a perfectly centered 56 years old man, with all my targets in life already reached. I need no money but people insist on paying me for doing things that I love to ! I won't say no. If they want to pay me it's OK.

Hugs to all......

Doc

Anyone who knowingly perpetrates a hoax that they know is contrary to reality, in regards to any legitimate subject (Ufology, Physics, Cosmology, History, Mathematics, etc) should be punished by a "Class E Felony". WHY? For intentionally wasting time and research of a legitimate cause directed towards the betterment of the human race.

I think of such a lie as consistent with perjury. It should not be, and it damages the genuine investigation of this incredibly variant study of UFOs and EBEs in general.
There is information to be learned here. People that intentionally defraud it are a thorn in the side of progress of understanding.

I say anyone who hoaxes anything should face a class E felony and be placed on probation or put in the penitentiary for 1-6 years, plus a fine of up to 10,000 dollars! That would get them to stop!

(º_º)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Welcome Phillipe - nice to have you here, and have enjoyed your comments..

Now, I'd like to point out that I am not directing the rest of this towards any (two) particular posters on this thread... (O:

But I do find it fascinating how incredibly upset and angry people can get over the use of CGI to create fake UFO-related imagery. I wonder - were they severely embarrassed/traumatised at some stage by being taken in?

I'd make a couple of general comments.

It has been amply demonstrated over the last few years the ability to create a VERY realistic - even completely convincing - alien craft is now easily in the affordable grasp of anyone with the desire to do so. Film grain/digital noise, camera wobble, focus issues, you name it - every detail can be faked. I don't believe that fact is in dispute.

Creating alien craft (and to a lesser extent) aliens themselves in this way is in many ways ideal. The predominant theme is often bright small objects on dark backgrounds (who could ask for an easier CGI theme?) and if not, the objects and aliens are, well, alien, so it is difficult to compare them with something known. Add to that, where are they predominantly displayed? YouTube - the king of low-resolution, crappy videos, usually posted anonymously without verifiable technical details, no verifiable witness statements, etc.. nor a link to the original high-resolution source. Convenient.

So how should one step back and look at this situation? As an opportunity to go ballistically angry at the creators of the videos? What does that achieve?

Or, is it an opportunity to realise (at LAST) that it doesn't matter how shiny the video is, it is just a tiny piece of the actual evidence that would accompany a real verifiable incident. It just staggers me that people look at Youtube videos, often reposted, and then post them here and shout "THIS IS IT!!!" without even exercising a tiny portion of their brain and actually asking themselves a few pertinent questions, like:

Where did this video originate?
Where are the technical details?
Where is the original high-resolution version?
Who else witnessed it?
What other evidence is there for the sighting - any still images?
Was the poster the only one who saw it?
...and so on...

I mean, give me a break. Wake up and smell the roses, before reposting another video, no matter how wonderfully convincing it looks.. A video, no matter how convincing, is NOWHERE near enough. Indeed, even the least rigorous examination of the video comments (or usually, lack thereof) will usually give the game away before you even look at it...

In my opinion, it's most certainly NOT the clever CGI-ers, or even the deliberate hoaxsters who are the problem here.

It is the seemingly endless supply of gullible people who wouldn't know how to research something if their life depended on it.

It would be nice if some folk, instead of getting angry when their next 'smoking gun' claim is knocked into oblivion, actually learnt something useful...

[/rant]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Philipe, thank you for bringing to our attention an actual ISSUE:
there are people out there who download videos from youtube and exploit the contents by putting them OUT OF THEIR ORIGINAL CONTESTS.
O relato de um mib is a fictional work, never intended by its author to be passed as the real deal.

Philipe, the first thing that comes in mind is to ask you your take on this video:

You have been mentioned in some important websites like
Forgetomori
I've read your very interesting interview: it would be great if you'd share your take on this one

[edit on 10/5/2008 by internos]

not bad need a little work

[edit on 5-3-2010 by draco61]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DocLottaLove

G'day DocLottaLove

I find your posts interesting.

It seems you must know an awful lot about aliens, if you can be so certain that Philipe3D's original video showed a real alien.

If that is true, how do you know so much about that?

Have you had experiences with aliens?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join