It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What broke the treetops at Shanksville forest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Photos of the scene show white smoke rising from the woods where the tops of about half a dozen tree were broken.

[FOX News reporter]: I wanna get quickly to Chris Chaniki he's a photographer with the Pittsburgh affiliate a Fox affiliate. He was back there just a couple minutes ago and Chris, I've seen the pictures, it looks like there's nothing there, except for a hole in the ground.

[Chris]: Basically that's right, the only thing you can see from; where we were was a big gouge in the earth, and some broken trees. You could see some people working, walking around in the area, but from where we can see there wasn't much left.

[FOX News reporter]: What could you see on the ground, if anything, other than dirt and ash and ... ?

[Chris]: You couldn't see anything. You just see dirt, ash and people walking around, broken trees.

For all the tops of those trees to be broken like that, something quite large and strong would have to have been the cause because those trees look pretty thick and if the object(s) that broke all those treetops were plane parts, then surely they wouldn't have disappeared afterwards if they were strong enough to break the tops of all those trees.

Of course if you think it was plane parts, how did parts from Flight 93 manage to strike the tops of those trees so hard when we were told about 80% of the plane was found in the crater, including the 2 black boxes that are housed in the tail section?

If you think it was one of Flight 93's engines that maybe broke off in the air and broke off those treetops, then please show me photos of that engine afterwards, or photos of any of the culprit plane parts for that matter.

If you think those treetops were already broken before 9/11, then is it just a coincidence that smoke is rising below the broken trees as if something broke the treetops and landed behind them?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

A) a flock of blind geese that farts fire.
B) saber tooth termites.
C) the Dukes of Hazzard were there shooting arrows with dynamite attached to them at Roscoe.
D) the fireball from Flight 93

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
D) the fireball from Flight 93

That was funny, thanks for the laugh!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by im_being_censored

That was funny, thanks for the laugh!

So why the new handle?

How are you being censored, IZ?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The evidence literally doesn't line up.

As you can see in this picture, the trajectory of flight 93 does not line up with crater's trajectory of dirt and explosive damage to the forrest. Let alone the lack of any evidence of a plane.

I have been told that something similar to the next video was possibly used. Keep in mind a C130 was also in the area.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Also.... as you can see..... the damage to the trees were not caused by any fire. It was caused by some sort of ordinance.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So does anyone have any non-sarcastic explanations as to what was strong enough to breaks the tops of all those thick trees?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Killtown, oops ... i mean I'm being censored.....

I think it's obvious what happened.

What do YOU think casued it? I think that would be a far more interesting topic.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

If it was so "obvious" what broke the treetops, then why didn't you say what was the cause?

I have no idea what caused it (other that not from a 757 crashing).

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well I think it WAS flight 93.

Why don't you think it wasnt?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Really? Can you PLEASE describe in detail how Flight 93 broke the tops off those half dozen thick trees???

What part of "I have no idea" did you not understand?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Personally I'd say some sort of what could be described as shrapnel. Whether It's from plane debris or IvanZana's cruise missile I can't really tell without seeing the actual debris that did it. In both cases you could get interesting parts changing direction like that. The plane would provide more shrapnel to do it with though, but the missile might as well. That said the missile would likely be one to penetrate the ground a bit first, rather than blowing up on contact and making a fireball.

Don't forget the blades from a jet engine would be spinning really fast and would do damage sort of like that, if they escaped the nacelles and the ground. Unlikely though considering the large downwards velocity involved.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by apex]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I just looks like a small cluster of dead trees. Notice how there's not a single needle left on the trees, but all the trees surrounding that group are full. For all we know, those trees could have been dead for years, I have a bunch that look just like em in my back yard and no plane or missile crashed here.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Have the skeptics been stumped again?!

new topics

top topics

join