It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 filmed from the mountains [video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Hello and welcome OP!

I want to interject my views on Area 51...

...S-4 probably is not active with E.T. projects...

Check out south of Tucson, or Government land in central Colorado...

I agree, I think Area 51 has so much exposure now that the government keep it going as a tool for disinformation, and to keep us looking at it and ignoring the other sites.

I too have heard stories that the real top-secret projects have been moved to an area in Colorado. It is one of the least populated states in the US after all.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

My conclusion too. With so much attention on Area 51 and observation of it, they wouldn't take a chance testing highly secret, experimental prototypes from Groom.

Most likely they've been moved further into the desert at places like the Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah or the Air Force's Plant 42. Read more here: Dugway

But then you have to wonder why they expanded the exclusionary zones around Area 51? To fuel the disinformation or to genuinely protect more secretive work from being observed?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Great post. Great footage. Coulda done without the dramatic music though. JUst my 2 cents.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

You realize Plant 42 is in the city of Palmdale. My understanding is everything tested at Groom from Plant 42 was shipped their (cargo plane or truck). I wouldn't rule out some plane leaving Plant 42 blacked out, but I don't think it is likely.

Now Dugway. Hmmh. Just suppose an aircraft crashed into a building full of biological weapons. Ah, not a good thing.

No, Groom is alive and well and expanding.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

But then you have to wonder why they expanded the exclusionary zones around Area 51? To fuel the disinformation or to genuinely protect more secretive work from being observed?

Good question. In my opinion, it's primarily to do with the developments in lens technology. Now that very high powered lenses are available commercially, they've pushed the boundaries back to stop people using these lenses to get a good look at the fact that there's nothing more than military activity going on there. Of course you could conversely say they've pushed it back to stop people with long lenses photographing alien technology, but again I really don't believe you keep alien technology at a world recognized location. It's just to keep us focussed on Area 51.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join