It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Air Force New Weapon - H-8 Stealth Bomber ( 2008 yr. )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
China Air Force New Weapon - H-8 Stealth Bomber ( 2008 yr. )
It is more advance than U.S. B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber.
General characteristics:
B-2 Max Speed: 410 knots
H-8 Max Speed: 600 knots

This is one serious lookin machine...Does anyone remember the movie "Flight of the Navigator"..

Tell me this would be mistaken as a "UFO" I would make the mistake...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
who sold the Chinese the B-2 schematics? because that looks like a clone

i just did some looking around and this aircraft is only rumored to exist....

[edit on 3-5-2008 by purplemonkey]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Very sick looking machine.

Could have been what was hovering around the US bases that held the nukes.

China is making serious moves.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
that's fantastic...we're in trouble now...

I hope the US is good at detecting Stealth aircraft not build by the US.

Russia builds a Stealth Fighter and now China a Stealth Bomber...

we're screwed...
well not really...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Why does America think they are the only ones in the world that can have a stealth bomber or any other kind of weapon?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Stealth schematics were leaked by an Indian Engineer who worked at Northrup over period of several years during the 90s and was recently prosecuted and held accountable for his actions by the US government.

China is still working on the a Stealth Bomber and the one you see in the video never leaves the ground. It is nearly an exact replica of the B-2 Spirit.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Someone please post a picture. I can't access LiveLeak.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Lol its not that we don't think others should have a stealth plane its just we were supposed to have the best or close to the best for a long long time and not this pops up. Just a bit crazy. by the way for the ones who may comment my comment to try and find some reason to over throw my statement im talking about we spent so much money on the best tech to create the spirit and we thought it would have been the best for a long time.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looked to me that every picture on that video was a drawing.

Plus, we have already used and retired one plane out of our stealth fleet, so color me unimpressed.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If they are developing one, then I say fair play to 'em.

They have every right to develop whatever the damn well please without any other country sticking their nose in and telling them what they can and cannot do.

I doubt they'll use it to attack anyone, it's just the deterrent factor involved. And if they do, then there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The H-8 bomber is already being discussed here. Seems like the current consensus is that the H-8 is an upgraded H-6 but then again I could be wrong.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've heard quite a few stories on this. It mainly keeps turning up to be a hoax or cgi. So, I would quite bet my money on it. But lets say the chinese did have this H-8, they're what, 18yrs behind. Imagine what we are going to unveil any moment.

Also, keep this in mind, just because its stealth doesn't really do them a lot of good. Like the old saying goes, "I brought you into this world, I can take you out". I promise since the U.S. knows how to creat the stealth bomber, they also know all the weaknesses.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks like Chinese disinformation to me. Throw in some live footage of their more advanced fighters and a couple of CGI stills of a "stealth bomber" just to keep us guessing. (and spending our money and resources on countermeasures for a non-existent threat while they develop some other attack strategy). Classic Chinese art of war.

top topics

join