It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophecie Fufilled: Ronald Weinland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
When did he make these prophecies? Didn't Australia have one of the worst droughts in history? One that affects the food shortage right now world wide? Couldn't that fit the "shut the heavens" bill?

I am not a religious person, so I am not really sure how these prophets work.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I wasn't claiming the floods in NZ were caused by Ronald Weinland, I was simply pointing out that it doesn't say the 2 Witnesses will not be able to cause floods.

Also by the above posts, it seems people have many preconceived ideas of what who/what/how the 2 witnesses should be/act/do, that aren't based on what the passage says about them. Should be in their 30's? How old were Sarah and Abraham when they had her first child together? God is not limited by ages, or the preconceived ideas of man. Ahh, Ron wears glasses! None of the prophets ever wore glasses! Well, that discounts Ron then.

[edit on 5/5/08 by doctorex]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

That's because glasses weren't invented then. RW has too many things wrong for the prophecy to be fufilled through him. How convenient is it for his wife to be witness number 2? Also, the 17th of april was the opening of the last seal... he should have the free power to plague the world right now, without God's go-ahead seeing that God has already given the witnesses the go-ahead once the seal is opened.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker13
one of ronald's prophecies was that austrailia and new zealand would get hit hard from god's wrath. it's also said that the 2 prophets would have the power to stop & start the rain.

new zealand has just been hit with massive floodings all over north & south islands, and it's still raining there now. one of the worst floodings in a century. it's predicted to get much worse over the next few months

www.infonews.co.nz...

Bollocks. I live here and those floods were tame compared to what we had twenty and even ten years ago. Where I live we had a tiny bit of rain and we were told to prepare for the worst.

Utter rubbish. Once again wheres the eveidence of increasing events. If that wee bit of rain was evidence we should ahve had a volcano wipe Auckland out by now. Hang on a minute.... No went outside for a second... all quiet! just like RW!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why isn't he on the news prophecying? Isn't that what the witnesses are suppose to do? Get the world's attention and witness to the world? He isn't even a blimp on the radar of msm.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This thread ended quickly enough. A prophecy fulfilled!!! Bunkum. Any other eveidence truthseeker.
Remember it's suppossed to be increasing and more violent each time yet there is only 9 days left for which to all this happen according to RW's 'original' prophecy before he changed it to the 45-90 day timeframe knowing the pentecost date would not prove real.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

WE dont know if RW is who he says he is or not, but one thing is for sure, even JESUS warns of the birth pains and there is no time in history thats witnessed floods, famines, earthquakes, wars, rumours of wars, social & moral degradation not only of a nation but worldwide. Are we completely blind !!!
You've made some pretty valid points sport,especially that it takes catastrophies of massive proportions to have people (and even sometimes christians ) to truly seek the GOD of love grace & mercy. Unfortunately we know that because of our their pride and arrogance that many will have to suffer simply because they've chosen the god of the world and deliberately ignored and shunned the GOD of all creation. We gotta just keep prayin for em all because HE will grieve for any that are lost.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'll agree with you on that note.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ronald Weinland the Final Witness?? Rubbish!! I have the book and read it. It only proves who I should not listen to. If you really want answers to these times we are in then you have to go to the only person you can get the Truth from. That would be The Word of Truth, The Word of God, The Holy Bible...In particular the book of Revelations. That is where you can read the truth. PRAISE GOD!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Read both of his books. He is right about the end-times being near, but HE is NOT one of God's final witnesses. Heck, he couldn't even get his dates right. And if I remember correctly, his excuse was that he "Misinterpreted" what God was telling him...
HUH???
Pardon me, but I don't think a true prophet of God would have the ability to "misinterpret" God's word!

Sorry RW... You had me believing for a little while, but now I am older and wiser!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have only recently begun to study the claims of Weinland. Turning to the last page of his book "2008 - Gods Final Witness" I find the following, and I quote.

"By the fall of 2008, the United States will have collapsed as a world power, or it will have begun its collapse and no longer exist as an independent nation within six months after that time"

This is a direct prophesy, stated from a man who claims to be a prophet.

Giving him the highest benefit of a doubt I can possibly muster, this prophesy must be concluded by June 21st 2009, as the last day of fall is December 20th, and June 21st is six months later. If this does not occur, he must be considered a false prophet. He has, at the time of this posting, 78 days.

I would offer that he claimed to be a prophet in the 90's, and the time of Biblical Prophesy speaking to the length of time the witnesses are to prophecy is 1260 days, at which time the witnesses are to be killed. This alone would be proof that he is not one of the two witnesses of Scripture, as 1260 days is roughly 3.5 years, and even if he claimed to be a prophet as late as 1999, this time would have ended. I believe he claimed to be a prophet in 1994, but this information was gleaned by hearsay.

Is there any among you who can give source material from Mr. Weinland's writings, or documented transcripts of his sermons, in which he claims to be a prophet at any time prior to 3.5 years ago? Please cite source.

Additionally, are there any DOCUMENTED prophesies that Mr. Weinland has either written or spoken, in which he has given a date for a prophesy that has already come to pass? I am thinking in particular of a nuclear bomb prophesy in which I have not found the source, except hearsay. But any failed prophesy would be welcome if the source could be verified.

I am terribly leery of this man, as I believe the doctrine as read in his book is a dangerous one, particularly because it denies the eternal nature of Jesus Christ as God.

I do not want to wait 3 months to disprove this man if it is within my power to show him as a wolf in sheeps clothing immediately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No "he said" statements without corroborating evidence please (i.e. cited, verifiable sources, preferably from Weinlands publications)

edit - upon reflection, the words "by the fall of 2008" would indicate that America would cease to be an independent nation at the BEGINNING ("by the")of the fall of 2008, or within six months afterward. The first day of fall was September 22nd. Giving him six months from then, puts us at March 22nd, 2009, this time has passed, and America is still an independent nation. Thus, by his own words, Mr Weinland has been proven to be a false prophet.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Richardatf]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

AHHHH looks like TSHF soon.

In all seriousnss why does anyone buy into this man. Is he not the same man who said he would declare himself a false prophet and stop preaching if his last prediction did not happen, and when it didn't he ignored what he said.

[edit on 4/3/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hi, i live in the south island of new zealand and theres been no flooding here at all!!!!

sorry , but its been sunny almost every day here for 2wks!!!

this is RUBBISH!!!

yes, queensland australia has had severe weather for months now, apart from that, NO flooding!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join