It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best Area 51 exposé video... ever!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Youtube Link

We came, we saw, we conquered... pretty much pushed the limits of the security guards. Glad we didn't get arrested (especially for the last stunt).

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
YES!! You friend, have very much made my day. Thank you. Where are you off to next?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You wacky zany kids!!! That was hilarious. Loved the moves, you were stylin' and PROfylin'.

So what happened did they come and ask you to leave??? Too funny thanks for sharing that I have already sent the link to a few people

Starred and flagged, always nice to have a good laugh in ATS while reading the rest of the doom and gloom

[edit on 1-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thanks for that guys! They actually didn't ask us to leave. We were there for like 45 minutes filming in pure terror!

Originally posted by LateApexer313

You wacky zany kids!!! That was hilarious. Loved the moves, you were stylin' and PROfylin'.

So what happened did they come and ask you to leave??? Too funny thanks for sharing that I have already sent the link to a few people

Starred and flagged, always nice to have a good laugh in ATS while reading the rest of the doom and gloom

[edit on 1-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51disco
Thanks for that guys! They actually didn't ask us to leave. We were there for like 45 minutes filming in pure terror!

As much as I want to give you hell for antagonizing the security staff, that was amazingly funny! Your stylin' dancing was the last thing I expected.

They probably didn't bother you as they had to return to the guard shack to change their pants, since they probably peed themselves laughing.

Compare your efforts to this guy, who had no balls to even drive to the signs:
www.youtube.com...
"As Close to Area 51 as You Will Ever Get (with No Balls)"

Your balls are mighty indeed....

[edit on 1-5-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That was great!
Thanks to you guys, I can go to bed in a good mood.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
That was a blast to watch, lol!

You didn't cross the signs, so there really wasn't much the guards could have done to you.

Glad you made it back to tell us about it though!

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Valdimer]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
that was quite amusing, the guards probably thought yall were either drunk, high or both.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Class. Act. That truly has to be a one of a kind Area 51 video. BRAVO!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As great as the video looks, I cant help to wonder if they arent in front of a blue or green screen, Look when they are close to the signs and especially on the back drop with ridge where the white jeeps are. I dont know It all looks a bit too good.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
lol class video disco..

The finishing touch would have been security over a tannoy saying " lay down your camera and STEP AWAY from the tin foil hat"

Good to see im not the only one with the tin foil hat in the car

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If I could give your vid 6 stars, I would bro

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I cant believe you touched the sign several times. I was told touching the sign alone would be violation of the border and cause for arrest. You guys have huge ballz. I'm definatly starring this thread...insane and funny as hell.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I want the 4:15 of my life back!

Jackcash

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
lol that was great guys. Good job editing too! You just might have a career in video production :-)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi--the other half of the on-screen duo here. Glad people have enjoyed it.

@hiii_98: After filming, we went to the Ale'Inn in Rachel--without mentioning what we had been doing, they strongly advised against even touching the signs! Maybe we dodged a bullet there. In any case, I guess ignorance is bliss.

@Kriskaos: I'll take that as a compliment on my tripod and editing work
Rest assured though--we were there! (I think we'd have a hard time finding a gravel road foreground matching Area 51 that well.
)

The first time I went there, I was pretty scared. The second time, I was still a little freaked out by being watched. This time, felt bolder but was definitely still keeping a keen eye on the truck. Still can't believe they sat and watched us for that long--I would've liked to see their reaction! I suppose at this rate, we'll get thrown in jail on the fifth or sixth visit.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You know, just for the sheer comedy value i watched the video 5 times. Brilliant work guys lol, i truly hope this becomes the new sort of numa numa video out there, but in a nice way.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
at first I was excited......then I was dissapointed.....and now.....I am just sad

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

YEAHHHH!!!

That is freaking awesome!

That made me so happy you don't even know.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thats the best video I've seen in some time.

I also would give it 6 stars if there were 6 stars to give..

Nice job!!!

Tela

top topics

<<   2 >>

join