It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a UFO *Pic*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
today when i came home the first thing my sister said to me was she had taken a pic of a ufo with her phone, i didnt believe it at first cause we never really seen one but she shown me this pic:

and when i saw this pic i was shocked
its still hard to believe though

she said it was moving slowly and the blue light was really bright and had no sound
after she took the pic it was gone, she said
too bad her camera don't make movies.... anyways i need some opinions on what this might be,
its still hard to believe!
thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
To me it looks like it could be a helicopter with a spotlight, but I'm no expert.

Perhaps even a plane, with the red lights being the tips of the wings and the spotlight positioned under the nose.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
yea maybe! but my sis is sitting right here and said "It had no noise and planes and helicopters have noise, and the lights weren't blinking!"
i dont no what to believe!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
here is an image showing the difference in colors.

the spectrums are quite different.. too bad its dark!

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Ramb0]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hiyah Sadosi!

Thanks for posting this thread with the picture and tell your sister good job on getting a photo of whatever it was she saw!

Also to Rambo...thanks for showing the image through whatever filter you did, very interesting
Star and a flag so hopefully others way better at image analyzing then I am will see it!

I just looked at it again, odd. It does appear to be a plain flying head towards your sister...but you say she heard no noise, odd.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 27-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It looks like the display lights on a vcr or something similar. The greenish thing in the middle is usually where it displays the time.

Thats what it is in my opinion.

I can't see it being anything else.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
maybe, but there isnt anything in our house with those kind of lights =\

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well I for one can plainly see that this is no vcr or dvd or whatever kind of player found in a dark living room. I think its more along the line of some sort of helicopter with search light. But who knows right! It is definitely a Unidentified Flying Object. IMO

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It looks a heck of a lot like a lear jet that I saw flying overhead tonight. Had the thing not be flying low I wouldn't have been able to identify it

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
well my sister is still saying the same thing, she doesnt think its any of those... i think i kinda believe it now! hmmm

new topics

top topics

join