It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My phone call to the FBI re hijackers in 2002

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Folks

I am the author of 9/11 truth novel "The Yogi Footballer" - I have written a quick bio in the new members section if you want to know more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yeah, I first lobbied my MP in the UK in October 2001 re 9/11, and I believe I was the first 9/11 truther in the UK to give a public talk on 9/11.

As well as reading extensively, I contacted the FBI press office in 2002 to asked about hijackers being alive. This story was on Rense.com, but some of you may not have been into 9/11 that much time ago.

I asked their press officer why they were listing people on their web site as still alive, when the BBC, Guardian and Telegraph had reported that a number were still very much alive and well.

There was a monumentally long silence, maybe minutes, and the press officer got back on the line.

"It's because many of them have common names, like John Smith in English".

So there you have it, it was all a mix up to do with names, and not stolen passports or anything. Note that he admitted that some were still alive.

I then asked a follow up question.

"So why then are you ALSO showing the photographs of people who are still alive, along with their names?"

The press officer slammed the phone down on me.

I will leave you to draw your own conclusions - but that was from the horses mouth in 2002.

Peace and all power to you all

Si

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yogifootballer

Yogi,

There are several "hijackers are still alive" threads that have been started here. What makes yours any different? Because you called the FBI? Do you have this call recorded?

Have you done any research since you call?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I was actually going to link to that rense.com article you are talking about in a thread about the alleged hijackers being alive. I decided not to because I wasn't sure if CaptainObvious would call that an uncredible source. Thanks for posting about your 'first hand account' talking with the FBI.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

How do we know he called the FBI? Any proof? Is there any proof that if this call did in fact take place, that the FBI hung up on him?

Ppl... do you still think the hijackers are still alive?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I don't think anyone means the "hijackers are still alive", but rather, the people who they said are the hijackers are.

Also, isn't one of the still alive persons the guy who's passport was on the ground below the towers?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Folks

In the archive section of my blog at www.simonralli.com... you will see a lot of articles documenting my extensive lobbying of MPs.

Here is an article from The Richmond and Twickenham Times (a local London newspaper) where I am quoted along with my two local MPs

www.richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk...

Hopefully when you look at the work I have done lobbying MPs about 9/11, and you understand that when I launched my novel, I was on local Radio in Scotland and a few other regional newspapers, and you read that article from 2002 above, you will then be in a better position to decided if I am making this up.

I offered over $10,000 of my own money to any MP who could prove the link from the hijackers to Bin Laden, and I lobbied ever Mp and MSP in Scotland. That campaign is also documented in the ARCHIVE section of my blog.

I know there are a number of threads about the hijackers, but just thought you may be interested, should you so decide to believe me, what the FBI told me in 2002. You of course are free to do the same as soon as you want - I am sure their story will have changed.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yogifootballer

Thank you for posting this information. I feel this thread is important because of the OP's work involved with this and the different questions it raises.

My question on this.

What was the original story based on? People coming forward?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Ppl... do you still think the hijackers are still alive?

No.

And the hundreds who were on the airplanes when they were hijacked are dead as well. Including Barbara Olsen (add another name to the 'Clinton dead list'.)

[edit on 4/24/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yogifootballer

I offered over $10,000 of my own money to any MP who could prove the link from the hijackers to Bin Laden, and I lobbied ever Mp and MSP in Scotland. That campaign is also documented in the ARCHIVE section of my blog.

www.911myths.com...

Scroll down to hijacker Mohand al-Shehri's video. At :21 seconds in, he mentions Osama Bin Laden.

U2U me for my address. I will donate the 10K to the victims families of 911.

top topics

join