It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Please submit the evidence you clamied that you could find. If you can't please admit to this and retract your promise.

Gee i guess you guys can't read either as well as not post evindece.

I have e-mailed sources to get more evindece. What have you done to goet evidnece?

Still waiting for any evindece to deabte me or support the official story.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

you e-mailed someone? Really? Thats what I call some quality researching.

Mr. Ultima,

you will not find any evidence to back up your claim that ANY of the hijackers are not dead.

As far as evidence to prove their demise? There is DNA evidence on 3 of them.

I believe it has been posted by several people this list of evidence that was collected. It was also pointed out to you on several occasions that you diregarded all of what was shown to you.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

you e-mailed someone? Really? Thats what I call some quality researching.

As far as evidence to prove their demise? There is DNA evidence on 3 of them.

1. Yes i e-mailed a source, seems a lot more then you have done to find the truth.

2. WOW, DNA on 3 out of 19 thats really good evidence that all the hijakers are dead.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

wake up sir. Three were positivley identified through DNA. The other via process of elimination. The brothers at the Pentagon were identified as well.

That is NOT the only evidence. Much has been pointed out to you by others in here and you have chosen to ignore it. This appears to be your M.O. in here, so I wont bother to repeat it.

Thanks.

:TY:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

wake up sir. Three were positivley identified through DNA. The other via process of elimination. The brothers at the Pentagon were identified as well.:TY:

So 3 were identified out of 19, so what about the evindece of the other 16 being dead?

A process of elimination is not real evidence. Is their DNA evidence that all the hijackers are dead, YES or NO ?

If you are going to repsond with evindece, please be adult enough to post actual evindece and not just statments and opinions.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

More than just DNA was evidence. Your little games of appealing to "Adults" is old and not effective. You have chosen to ignore all the evidence, and provided ZERO of your own.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Your little games of appealing to "Adults" is old and not effective. .

Same with your game of avoiding posting evidence to support your claims.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Was a voice analysis done? Has any professional come forward to state this was not him?

being the CIA are the ones who do voice analysis, I highly doubt you'd EVER hear them say that it ISNT bin laden,
ESPECIALLY when they are trying to fool you into believing it is.

I for one, do not beleive the tape where binladen confesses is him.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Sir,

You "believe" it isnt him for one reason. That would not fit into your theory.

There are more than CIA agents that can do voice analysis. Find one with appropriate credentials and see what he/she says.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There are more than CIA agents that can do voice analysis. Find one with appropriate credentials and see what he/she says.

Yet more proof that believers keep asking for evidence but never want to provide any when asked.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So 3 were identified out of 19, so what about the evindece of the other 16 being dead?

What about any evidence that even ONE hijacker is alive? Just one...thats all we ask, ULTIMA1. You said earlier you would gladly post your evidence....and yet dayas later you still have yet to do it.

SO, you lied when you said you would gladly post evidence on even a SINGLE hijacker being alive.

Somehow I'm not suprised.

If you are going to repsond with evindece, please be adult enough to post actual evindece and not just statments and opinions.

So...you want us to post actual evidence and not statements and opinions? Why should we do that when you dont extend us the same courtesy?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sir Ultima,

The Usama video tape was proven authentic by professionals. You choose not to believe it? Oh well... go find some other professionals that disagree with what all the others are saying and then we can debate. Until then, all you have here is your opinion based on nothing but your theory.

Thans,

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
SO, you lied when you said you would gladly post evidence on even a SINGLE hijacker being alive.

I am waiting for sources to get back to me. Still waiting to hear what sources you have done research on and e-mailed to support your claim.

At least i do research and e-mail sources to find the truth, something you seen very afraid to do.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Besides e-mailing a website that posts articles pertaining to terrorists, what other research on this topic have you done. Seems most in here have done far more than you.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Seems most in here have done far more than you.

Thats the funniset thing i have ever heard.

I have seen no one else post any research on here even when asked.

What research have you done, what sources have you e-mailed?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Noticed how you completed avoided answering his question....why is that?
Here, let me post it again for you:

Besides e-mailing a website that posts articles pertaining to terrorists, what other research on this topic have you done. Seems most in here have done far more than you.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Click here to learn more about this warning.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sir,

You can post as many laughing faces all you want. IF your claim to be in the NSA is the truth. ( I am calling it a lie) You would NOT need to write e-mails to websites asking questions.

Let me ask you to do the following:

Post your e-mails

Post your reply's from who you wrote to.

Present your conclusions from the close to 7 years of research you have claimed to have done.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed

And the answer to the question is,

The fact that i can post lots of siurces, filed FOIA requests, and e-mail sources is proof that i have done a lot more research then most the believers like you.

Now either post evidence to debate me or wait till i get answers back from my sources, because i will not answer any more responses from you unless you post evidence.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Post your e-mails

Post your reply's from who you wrote to.

I always do post my e-mails and sources when i get information.

Something the believers seem to never do, i wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with them not doing research or e-mailing sources?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join