It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT, what's the next step?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This seems a very valid question that CIT should be addressing more honestly and openly then they have.
For over a year and a half Craig has said that the evidence would be taken to the courts, authorites, and medis.
A thread was started over at LCF asking this same question but the CIT avoided answering this very legit questions. They chose instead to attack the poster and then Aldo began to post that he knew the posters full name. This was very bizarre behavior on his part.
s1.zetaboards.com...
I mean Steven Jones was accused of, "protecting the perps" by some members of the conspiracy community for not acting up his evidence:
s1.zetaboards.com...

It has been well over a year and a half and what action is CIT taking with their "smoking gun" evidence?
As a reminder Craig did say that in 2007 there would be "trials" as a result of the CIT evidence.
Dont the victims of 9-11 deserve to know who the true culprits are?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

As a reminder Craig did say that in 2007 there would be "trials" as a result of the CIT evidence.

Really?

Prove it.

Where is the quote?

I don't recall ever saying such a thing.

But in response to your OP as I said in the thread you linked to from another forum......

We will continue to dig up more and more evidence while putting pressure on authorities both local and federal and media both alternative and mainstream to acknowledge and do something about this critical information proving the war on terror a fraud.

What more can we do?

Help from everyone out there in this regard is greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Craig,
Dont you remember that we used to work in the same office?
You said this NUMEROUS times!
You are also implying that now obstruction of justice may be occuring:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Perhaps one day we'll release a short with documentation of the agencies who fail to respond and therefore the ones who implicate THEMSELVES in obstruction of justice by their inaction.

Are there news agencies, law enforcement, media that are "obstructing" CIT?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yes Bobert.

I remember that we worked in the same office until you were fired for harassing me about my views on 9/11.

I know that I never stated that there would definitely be "trials" due to this evidence.

Of course I have no doubt that I said something about how I sure hope there will be and will do everything I can to make that a reality.

I certainly stand by that claim.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Craig,
You and I both know that you are being very dishonest by your statement:

I remember that we worked in the same office until you were fired for harassing me about my views on 9/11.

Add to that the fact that no body on ATS would really care anyway what occure
You did say that there would be trials.

Of course I have no doubt that I said something about how I sure hope there will be and will do everything I can to make that a reality.

So who are you contacting to make that a "reality"?
Who is "obstructing" CIT?
These are VERY VERY serious accusations that you are making.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
BTW I think it is only fair we not bring up the fact that we used to work together.
I get way too many IM's asking me about this and well you know.....

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I hate to sound pessimistic but I think that the perps in the 911 case will go to trial about fifty years after the perps in the JFK case go to trial.

That is not to demean the efforts of solid citizens like Craig Ranke, Alex Jones, David Ray Griffin and so many others. It is just being realistic. I hope the truthers don't lose faith in the truth, but I for one have absolutely no faith in the system or, and I hate to say it, the American people.

I hope I am absolutely wrong about this, but I doubt it.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Their are court cases going forward against the official story.

You guys need to pay more attention to whats happening in the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What you say is true. I hope something comes of these cases. The Mariani case shows some troubling earmarks of the kind of ride one can expect in the courts from the current judicial crew. I wonder if there is a group out there like "Lawyers and Judges for 9/11 Truth." Such a group would be a welcome addition to the scene.

Here's what turned up in a casual search for court cases from a truther perspective:

www.opednews.com...

Date: March 10, 2008
Danbury CT

Cases entitled:

Wood v ARA 1:07cv3314 (GBD)

Reynolds v SAIC 1:07cv4612 (GBD)

Claims:

Two citizen-plaintiffs on behalf of the United States of America have claimed fraud by several companies led by Applied Research Associates Inc. (ARA) and Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) in preparation of the September 2005 "Final Report on the Collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center” (NCSTAR 1) under contracts with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

www.911blogger.com...

NEW YORK -(Dow Jones)- Airline manufacturer Boeing Co. (BA), major airlines and several airport operators sued the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency on Tuesday in a bid to question current and former agency employees in connection with negligence litigation over the Sept. 11th terrorist attacks.

www.americanfreepress.net...

NEW YORK—Ellen Mariani is vowing to appeal a federal court order “preventing her from having a direct role in the 9-11 wrongful death action arising from her husband’s murder on United Airlines Flight 175,” her new attorney, Bruce Leichty of California, informed American Free Press.

These cases may not seem like much but once you get an "insider" on the stand facing a nasty legal attack dog, who knows what might be blurted out.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Please stick to the OP pleaes.
My OP was pretty clear.
CIT is yet again dodging the issue.
It is disgusting that the CIT sit on evidence like they have.
They should be proud to post about who they are bringing this evidence to!It appears that the CIT is toying with the victims of 9-11 and this is horrific behavior.
I hope that I am proved wrong and that the CIT brings this very important "smoking gun" evidence to the proper authorities.
Do we need to buy your DVD in order for you to take this evidence to the proper authorities?
Also Craig please elaborate on which outlets are obstructing CIT
Thanks Craig!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Also Craig please elaborate on which outlets are obstructing CIT
Thanks Craig!

Well for 1 the FAA and FBI are refusing to release information reguarding the serial and part numbers.

You should do research and file FOIA requests you would know more about whats going on.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense for people to leave the burden solely on us either.

It's well known that ANYTHING regarding 9/11 truth is ignored, marginalized, and ridiculed by the media and authorities.

Therefore it's silly to expect any sort of automatic response from them if CIT alone reports the info.

The evidence we present is in the public domain so ANYONE can contact the media, contact your congressional representatives etc and force them to acknowledge it.

The more people that put pressure the better.

We certainly encourage that.

So Bobert....since this issue is one that you seem particularly concerned with how about you get on the horn and start letting some folks know about the important evidence that CIT presents?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I asked you nicely to please stick to the OP which is in fact directed at the CIT.
You are derailing this thread and you have been reported .
With that being said do you have any info specifically related to what CIT will be doing next OR do you specifically know about who the CIT has contacted.
I am also interested to know who is obstructing the CIT as Craig has claimed.
I dont mean this to be smug but the CIT posts on like 5 forums.
Is this necessary when their goal is to get the smoking gun evidence to the proper authorities?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A family event is calling now so I responded to Ultima and then saw that you Craig has posted while I was composing my response to him.

I will respond in depth to your post once I return from my family engagement.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thanks you for your reasoned response.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Craig,

When you first started spamming the Pentacon you did say that you expected a grand jury investigation.

Obviously this hasn't happened.

You claim to have found even more "FATAL ERRORS" within the governments story with new witnesses etc.

MY questions to you:

What main stream media outlets have you presented this information to?

What were their responses?

Why bother making videos for internet conspiracy theorist to drool over, and skeptics to put to shame?...when the first thing you should do is find the appropriate law enforcement agency and submit this damning evidence you claim to have.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

It would be interesting to know if any of the lawyers in the various cases being brought forward have approached 911 truthers, such as Craig Ranke or David Ray Griffin for a briefing or with queries that might bear on the evidence they were trying to present or dispute.

It seems like a possible vehicle for the presentation of Craig's findings, for example, to the authorities. As a matter of fact it seems unlikely that they would be receptive to people like him in any other venue but the courts. I imagine that any sort of presentation of 911/truth related evidence will have to come in an adversarial setting.

I know at one of the 911/truth conferences three or four years ago, that there were lawyers developing a wide ranging strategic plan for possible 911 related litigations. I haven't kept up on this so I don't know how far these plans have progressed.

Personally, as an outsider, removed from the nitty gritty of real world, day to day 911 truth activism, I have been disappointed by the seeming lack of forward momentum which would bring us closer to important court cases. It begs the question: "Does the 911 truth movement need to regroup at this point and set priorities?"

I know that I would like to see a lawyer's forum or repository of legal research that could be made available to anyone trying to make a 911/truth related legal case. Of course this, like everything else, costs money, but unlike everything else, this should actually be done.

The sort of assertions that Craig Ranke and CIT are making would seem to be particularly relevant to court cases involving insurance claims at the Pentagon. The sooner Craig's work gets into court, the sooner we get a tough real world test of it's truth or falsity.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Craig,

When you first started spamming the Pentacon you did say that you expected a grand jury investigation.

Obviously this hasn't happened.

Yes I did.

However I did not claim that it would be as a result of the information we present. I expected one even WITHOUT our evidence from what I heard from others.

You are correct in that obviously that hasn't happened and frankly this is no big surprise.

Certainly if and when it does happen the evidence we present will be included as part of it.

You claim to have found even more "FATAL ERRORS" within the governments story with new witnesses etc.

MY questions to you:

What main stream media outlets have you presented this information to?

What were their responses?

I have no inclination to list the exact agencies and media outlets we have approached as of yet based on sarcastic goading demands from you, Bobert, or anyone. This is an ongoing effort on our part and we will only continue to step it up. After our efforts are exhausted we plan to put out some sort of list or video short with recorded phone calls etc so those who have been made aware and have done nothing will be publicly documented.

But I assure you that we have approached media both alternative and mainstream and authorities both local and federal.

There is typically no response which is rather predictable.

In the mean time we have continued our investigation.

What more can we do?

Any help approaching authorities and media is appreciated as we can't do everything on our own.

Thanks for the thread Bobert as I sincerely hope that it inspires others to get on the phone and help us out with this.

That is one thing that EVERYONE out there can do to help.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your honest answer. I do appreciate it. If you did give out the media outlets that you have contacted, couldn't that help your cause? Others that agree with your findings can call the same people and apply a little more pressure.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

People can contact whoever whenever they want. The more the better.

Nothing is stopping them nor would us naming the ones we have contacted so far make a difference in their willingness to get off their behinds and take action.

As I said we absolutely will eventually put out something in this regard. CIT is all about taking action and I think we have certainly at least proven this much about us.

We will hold their feet to the fire and eventually call out specific names of individuals involved when we are ready to move full blown into that phase.

People will be held accountable for their inaction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join