It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: The Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ok, as Ross Perot would say "Hayers duh dayle!"
I recently ran across a thread that dealt with the topic regarding the publication of an ATS Magazine. Of course I can't find it now and I don't think I got a chance to reply but I immediately thought to myself that's a good idea. Then I came across another thread that demonstrated the capabilities and creativity of ATS members re-writing Christmas songs with an Annunaki/alien theme. I realized these are good if not great ideas on their own but wouldn't it be even better if it was taken further, then the idea hit me...

HOW ABOUT AN IDEA FOR AN ATS MOVIE?

I mean think about it, there are way too many good conspiracy theories out there that, if not true, may be going to waste, same for UFO stories, so why not put them to good use.

Some can be based on real life events but bits and pieces can also be added from the many available theories. This would make the plot extremely interesting because believe me I've read many many interesting comments here on ATS that have just floored me and left me thinking about that particular idea for weeks.

You can add a little twist here and another twist there, fit it all together like a puzzle and make a great movie script, all written by ATS members.
Plus it doesn't have to be a full feature length movie, with so many ideas available a movie trilogy would probably be best.

So think about your favorite topics, theories, ideas and comments and lets put them all together.
Heck, if it doesn't make it to the big screen, we'll still have a great script that can at least be made into a book.

What do y'all think?
What ideas would make for a great movie?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
An intrepid Wash. D.C. reporter (who happens to be Bigfoot) is exploring a previously unknown city which predates every known civilization, where he discovers proof of Illuminati, and the NWO. This leads him to another spot where he finds proof of creationism. This leads him back to DC, where he proves Sept. 11 was an inside job, which opens a Stargate from which aliens appear, and explain the mysteries of the universe to us. All of this prevents a plot for George W to take over the world.

I think that would satisfy most ATS'ers, don't you?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We could have a small cast of, say, six or seven people (a Star Trek-sized "crew" as it were) who are representative of our members. They wander the conspiracy/paranormal landscape debating the various evidence they come across.

Sort of an X-Files meets Scooby Doo meets Herman's Head type o' thing. The script adapted from the pages of ATS.

I love it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Come to think of it, my idea would actually be one entertaining flick. I'd go see it. Better than National Treasure thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tenebrous
An intrepid Wash. D.C. reporter (who happens to be Bigfoot) is exploring a previously unknown city which predates every known civilization, where he discovers proof of Illuminati, and the NWO. This leads him to another spot where he finds proof of creationism. This leads him back to DC, where he proves Sept. 11 was an inside job, which opens a Stargate from which aliens appear, and explain the mysteries of the universe to us. All of this prevents a plot for George W to take over the world.

Okay, but he has to keep unpeeling the evidence so just when it's obvious that the Illuminati are terrorizing the reptilian mafia, he discovers that it was all disinformation from the communist Atlantans. Then just when he's sure he's discovered the REAL truth....

...and, all the while, the progress is narrated/reported by Dave and Johnny.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ahaha yeah!

Could be interesting

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One of the members in BTS started a similar thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Sure enough, darn, and I searched like crazy trying to see if the idea had ever been brought up before.

Ok, maybe a cartoon or an ATS Anime would be better?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was thinking more of stealing some of the ideas, and who knows were ATS will end up. Some of us could become executive producers of the ATS MIX!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
No matter what the plot is you'll have to have a love story woven into it!
sod it, i'll be leading lady if you like!

good thread!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
OPENING SCENE:

Alxandro and Realism are awash in the brilliant morning light. They'd forgotten to draw the curtains the night before, a fact which will be much their embarrassment on YouTube for months to come.

"F@%k!," shouts Alxandro, gazing wonderedly into the blazing window.

"HUH?!!" squeals Realism, clutching the sheets with desperate carefullness. "What's the reason now...?"

"No," Alxandro, gasps. "The window. Did you see it?!"

"See what?", she moans as she rubs her sand-caked eyes. "I was dreaming about Robbie Williams and..."

"I can see it!" he shouts. "The truth is right there!"

Realism watches as Alxandro frantically dresses himself in yesterday's clothes and leaves the room. She shades her eyes to look through the window. She sees nothing but blinding sunlight.

"Alx?!", she cries. "Where are you going?!"

Alxandro burst back into the room -- the sum of all knowledge radiating from his face.

"Rea, my leading lady, donchya see it?", he implores. "It's right outside our own bedroom. "The Truth! And you and I are gonna hunt it, bag it, and NOT give it cab fare home."

Realism raises an eyebrow but can't help but be excited at Alxandro's passion.

"You and I?", she asks warily.

"Oh, yes," he sighs with a smile. "Oh, yes. You and I."

And then a lot of other bunch of stuff happens and they either end up getting married or dying.

No, really.

Well, hey, that's how Shakespeare would do it.

Edit: Just 'cuz I hate typos...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
sounds fantastic but i think that at some point there should be an alien invasion..... will they be good aliens or bad? or will there be both?

also, the movie should start in the uk or us and travel, visiting all the earths chakras and collecting magic stones that have been transported from other dimentions into portholes in famous landmarks,

then in order to stop a giant meteor that is about to hit earth we should align the stones and have the 5th element in the middle and...

hold on a minute this is starting to sound familiar!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As a filmmaker myself,
I think the film to make about ATS
is a documentary...

Find 4-7 of the most INTERESTING MEMBERS here
with great back stories...

Ones also with some type of ATS-related aspect looming large in their life
(such as abductions or hauntings in their own lives)...

If this developed, I would, hypothetically, film these members for a few days each and put together a doc... a profile of ATS by means of the lives of
its' members...

ATS deals with the truth.

Any movie, therefore, should be non-fiction.

My 2 cents.

TPatrick

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

... and then they both realize it's not truth after all but rather that little alien Martian from the Flinstones with a Harvey Korman voice named Kazoo. So they capture the little booger, put him in a mason jar and sell him on eBay.
The last scene of this mini short shows the buyer opening his package, the buyer turns out to be Tim Conway.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenebrous

Tenebrous said,

That's great, do you mind if I use it as an idea for a short story, s.f. book or movie script?

[edit on 20-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

TuningSport gave a plot twist,

Okay, but he has to keep unpeeling the evidence so just when it's obvious that the Illuminati are terrorizing the reptilian mafia, he discovers that it was all disinformation from the communist Atlantans. Then just when he's sure he's discovered the REAL truth...and, all the while, the progress is narrated/reported by Dave and Johnny.

Your plot twist is good, do you mind if I use it as an idea for a short story, s.f. book or movie script? I'm not sure about the concept of an additional level of editorial perspective provided by narration/reporting ... it will detract from the plot action -- unless it's a film noir ... there is sort of a film noir science fiction movie, 'Bladerunner' - that has a narration given by the main characters thoughts.

You have a great editorial oversight on many levels. I've suggested to Alxandro (the orig poster) that I might collaborate with him ...but you'd definately have to be part of any team effort because of your ability to get so many different themes together in a brief sentence.

How about it?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I'll collaborate with you if you want ...do you?

p.s. I did this post www.abovetopsecret.com...'
However, I think doing an ATS news service to existing media and editors would be a great project, and could also be used to promote ATS to several hundred million readers and covert them to ATS folks.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I definitely want my money up front, no back-end ticket sales take for me! Merchandising - yes. Oh and Demi Moore will be begging to play my part!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi Alxandro,
I am glad my work has not been in vain. Happy to be an inspiration of sorts….

I have thought for some time if any of the network would pick up the idea of ATS as a doco series. Mythbusters style with various conspiracies. Sort of like what HighDefinitionFilms suggested. Each week the show could focus on the top threads or concepts from each forum. One week CiR, next week Sci & Tech and so on. Even Skunk Works could get a look in.

I am liking your idea very much. We have some very imaginative people here, and it could go along way.

As a variation on the idea Tenebrous had, maybe 9/11 was an attempt to destroy the stargates located in the basement of the towers and in the pentagon?

Don’t forget two crucial aspects that must be included.
The chemtrails are from the Annunaki advanced landing craft and are designed to make our atmosphere breathable for them when Nibiru arrives.

I will come back to you with some more scripting ideas once I have had a chance to think about it….

P.S. Thanks for the free plug

[edit on 20/4/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Sure, I'm game.
I'm not sure what ATS legal would have to say about this, I would think any comments or ideas immediately become ATS property as soon as they're posted.
I guess it's time to re-read the entire Terms and Conditions in detail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join