It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Dream :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well this happened 1 week ago
i just read what other member have told us about there experience .... so i got the courage to talk about mien... Well ... i dont know if it was a dream but ... first of all .. im scare ...really scare of Greys.... i dont know why but im afraid of there eyes ...
anyway, it was a very hot night here in El Salvador, i was working for Dell but they actually closed the tech support here, i was a trainer for new hire .. o well im back to miami again .... unemployed
haha, so i was laid down facing up sleeping when suddenly i get this image ... THIS HORRIBLE IMAGE of a grey in top of me .. looking me very close to my closed eyes .....
at this time i was freaked out and i actually woke up at 2 am in the morning, and i threw a punch to the air .. my heart was pounding harrddd... i was sweating a lot i panic , i felt like i forgot something but i didnt know what.
and if something happened that night i dont want to remember ever.
Im scare of greys but still im curios about them .. about the possibility of intelligent life out of this planet.. maybe a read to much about them, i even made a video 2 month ago about them .. www.youtube.com... so this is my story .. anyone had a similar experience?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by nexusclub]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've had a few dreams about ufos and stuff recently,but then,I read a ufo forum so it comes as no supprise. You've got to remember,it's was just a dream,no matter how scarey it was. Dreams can seem very real,we've all woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat,after being chased around by mutant monsters. Rest assured,it was just a dream.

On a side note,I try to enjoy my scarey dreams. I used to get quite alot of them. I try to think of it like I'm watching a movie (not always possible to distinguish this when you're dreaming I know) But it's good,cos it's like being the main characture in a horror movie. And i love horror movies!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I had a similar dream around early 90's. At that time I had never known of or read anything about "grays' or aliens, so that idea never came to mind.

I thought I woke up and saw a dark gray, unclothed creature. I didn't see it's eyes, just it's big head and long skinny arms. I wasn't scared, just tried to sit up, and thought what is that, and went oh well, and fell back asleep. In the morning I remembered it and it made me angry, but then I just passed it off as a dream.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusclub

Well it was just a scary dream that's all. We all have them from time to time! try thinking about something else before you go to sleep!

top topics

join