It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shiny tinfoil in the Meier raygun photos on Apollo LM also

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
alright everyone says w/e about the Billy Meier photos being a hoax and fake

but look at the tinfoil suit w/e has on in the raygun photos and compare that to the tinfoil on NASA's Apollo Lunar Module

here is the space suit from the Meier photos

and here is the Apollo LM

compare those to these

see what i'm talking about?

it's the same thing, shiny fancy colored tinfoil, but we believe NASA and Meier is a hoaxer?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I live in Texas. I also like to cook on my big charcoal BBQ. That being said - I suggest you check out a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil after it's been "on the smoke" for a few hours.

I saw your pictures and thought "HOLY #$% they're makin brisket!!!"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

And this chicken has a foil tent.....

What's your point? Aluminum foil is useful with a wide range of applications?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
if you can't see my point here, then maybe the thread should be moved to the conspiracy forum

it's the same tinfoil, look at it, either Meier is smart enough to think "well if i use the same tinfoil that NASA uses i might have some credit" or w/e that tinfoil may be, it's good to use in space

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
it's the same tinfoil, look at it,

Look at it? That's how you've decided it's the same? Are you just funnin' around?

It's not the same at all....look at it. Two can play that game.

And that foil tent I posted....it's the same too.....

[edit on 14-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

it's the same tinfoil, look at it,

Look at it? That's how you've decided it's the same? Are you just funnin' around?

It's not the same at all....look at it. Two can play that game.

And that foil tent I posted....it's the same too.....

can a mod stop this guy from trashing my thread? seriously the thread was to make people think not start on me cause i even posted Meier photos

if you can't understand the point of this Thread and are going to joke around don't post here

BTS Joke Forum

^^ there you go

thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Who's joking around here.....? You've taken two different photos, each with a type of metal foil in them...and decided they are the same foil material. I've pointed out an image of a foil tented chicken, and made the same comparison.

And you're getting pissed? I think you're a disinfo agent. So there.

Oh, and read my signature....please.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Who's joking around here.....? You've taken two different photos, each with a type of metal foil in them...and decided they are the same foil material. I've pointed out an image of a foil tented chicken, and made the same comparison.

And you're getting pissed? I think you're a disinfo agent. So there.

Oh, and read my signature....please.

i'm a disinfo agent why? because i am pointing out the fact that either Billy is some what smart, or there might be something to the same material used to travel to the moon as was used on an "alien" spacesuit and instead of people thinking about the reality of either of those situations i am deemed w/e because i even posted Meier photos

correct me if i am wrong, but this is the first time this has been brought up on ATS i bet, so...it's too bad we can't have a real talk about this

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

because i even posted Meier photos

Nobody but you has mentioned anything about the source of those photos.....

It doesn't make any difference where they come from.....the idea is goofy. And I'll leave you with that.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If anyone has a sample of the Billy Meier raygun let me know and we will compare the Meier sample with a Buzz Aldrin authenticated piece of Apollo foil in a scientific lab if you want to take it that far.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

it's the same tinfoil, look at it...

I'll admit that they do look similar; however, this guy...

...looks a lot like Deniro too.

The point is, you can't make the diffinitive judgement that they're one-and-the-same based on looks alone.

If so, I've got a few ounces of pyrite... err... I mean "gold" that I'd like to sell ya.

[edit on 4/14/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wow. tough, tough room.
sky's got a point here. it's an interesting coincidence and the similarities he pointed out should be analyzed more and thus, properly posted here, for others who might have information on this.

Billy Meier's stuff is interesting with lots of literature and a novel-type hype to it. good find sky.

questions though:
- if the material are in fact the same? we can further guess-sume that the photo depicts something man-made/NASA- made and not of alien origin?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Aren't you that guy from the huge billy meier thread that kept on blindly believing meier's ridiculously fake pictures even after a bunch of people came up with compelling evidence against them?

Somebody give this guy a medal, he just doesn't give up

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the foil on the lunar module made from gold and not tin or aluminum. I remember reading about the composition somewhere. I know its not pure gold but possibly coated? Don't know if this makes any difference or not but I don't think Billy is rich enough to come up with gold foil just for a hoax. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
You can buy halloween costumes that look just like the "tin-foil" on that suit in the photos. You can also buy roles of foil that same color.

Haven't you ever wondered why the "alien" isn't in the whole picture? It's not because these were only meant to show the "ray-gun", it's probably because he didn't have enough foil to make a whole suit.

Look at the indoor photo. That suit seems more baggy compared to the outdoor shot. To me, it looks like two different "suits". The photos are also both taken at angles that don't show any really good detail of the "ray-gun". At this point (1988) they've been visiting him for years, right? You'd think he'd have a better camera by then and would focus more on getting more detailed photos. You also have to ask why "aliens" who are thousands or millions of years more advanced than us would be carrying around "ray-gun's" that don't have their own power supply (the cable running through the sleeve). You also have to ask why they'd be wearing the same type of foil that we use on our LM's when they're much more advanced than us.

Oh and don't forget that his own wife has said she's found proof he made all this up. She found burned film negatives and pieces of the models he used for the ships. You people (the meier believers) always forget/ignore that FACT. You also like to forget/ignore that it's been PROVEN that some of the female aliens in his photos were actually dancers on a TV show and that he just took pictures of his TV screen. Also, the "dinosaur" from his time traveling photo was a painting from a book.

I never noticed before that the "ray-gun" looks like Han Solo's blaster from Star Wars. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a toy gun from Star Wars covered in foil and with parts added to hide that fact.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I've never seen gold coloured foil before, so I did a quick search.

Heavier foils made of aluminium are used for art, decoration, and crafts, especially in bright metallic colours. Metallic aluminium, normally silvery in colour, can be made to take on other colours through anodization. Anodizing creates an oxide layer on the aluminium surface that can accept coloured dyes or metallic salts, depending on the process used. In this way, aluminium is used to create an inexpensive gold foil that actually contains no gold, and many other bright metallic colours. These foils are sometimes used in distinctive packaging.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think you will find gold foil in any good art and craft shop.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Unlike everyone here, I will accept the fact that the two pictures of foil do look alike:

BUT the OP must also acknowledge that these are also similar:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
ROFL what a wonderful thread.

Just as an aside, the lunar lander was covered in thickish aluminum foil that was coated in gold.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The Meier gun is more laughable then Star Treks.

The gold foil on the Apollo ships is Kapton foil. There was gold and orange (at least depending on the mission).

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

Thanks for the info, I'm in need of a new tinfoil hat (again). Ordinary tinfoil seems to be going downhill in quality and letting some of the mind control rays through (new conspiracy thread anyone ?). If this stuff is good enough for N.A.S.A and the aliens it should make a darned effective hat

top topics

<<   2 >>

join