It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread should be here instead (Re: April 19/20)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I suppose I should have posted my "prediction" over her and with slightly more elaborationthan my original thread. I wrote the following modified version on another chat thread elsewhere but the original I posted here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Information I address below can be found at the link of my OP.

The Battle of Lexington and Concord at the Old North Bridge in Concord, Massachusetts, began April 19th in 1775. This is the fight about which Emerson wrote so eloquently; it was the beginning of the Revolutionary War that resulted in America gaining her independence.

Just another war to expand territory and conquer... the military industrial complex... set up, with both sides funded by England, just as with later wars with some of the same corporations... and never truly ending our financial obligations to the Kingdom.

Easter Sunday falls on April 19th more than any other date.

I'm not going to touch that whole fairy tale. Sorry guys... my whole take on all religions is that they are BS. Suck kids in with Santa and the Easter Bunny and then tell them, 'ok, they aren't real... BUT, here's the real story!! And the zombies drop one lie for another. Ok... I guess I touched it. LOL.

In 1933, Franklin D. Roosevelt abandoned the gold standard (and the Constitution).

This is when The Federal Reserve, which Hal has brought up, essentially hijacked our monetery system completely and made it completely worthless.

Exactly 43 years later, the same liberal open-minded Democratic President’s Executive Order 9066 that sent ethnic groups to prison camps was finally rescinded.

That would be year 1976 by my calculations. How coincidental? If you dont know what this Order is, go to -- en.wikipedia.org... -- now this plays right in with the FEMA REX-84 Camps being discussed. And if you're deemed a 'insurgent US citizen' it will include you as well.

The Bay of Pigs invasion took place in 1961.

Another false flag operation to get into a war. Just like 911, just like the 7-7-05 bombings in Europe... probably the Madrid bombings as well. All fals-flag operations to further the war on terror agenda. Look into it.

April 19, 1993 Janet Reno and her ATF soul-mates firebombed a child-filled church in Waco, Texas, slaughtering 81 women, children, and men, in the congregation so Americans could be safe from harm. While the church burned, Janet Nero played her fiddle.

Some go on the line of thought of something like this type of thing being a mass sacrifice in their pagan/satanic ritiuals... ala the illuminati, Bohemian Grove, etc... and isn't the current situation at the Jeff's Compound in Texas looking eerily similar? And eerily quite lately... 6 days to go.

Exactly two years later, Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City Murrah Federal Building murdering slightly more than twice the number of people Janet Reno murdered in Waco.

Well... that one sums itself up.

And then I found this date...One more "event" to add to the list, albeit one day later, April 20 1999, Columbine... correct? And another 'copycat' on it's anniversary in a subsequent year (?) if I am not mistaken...

Which not only falls near the date but goes with that line of thought with paganism/satanism and one site shows a map, connecting these school shootings and drawing a Pentagram. Again, you can view my comments on religion above ;-)

This link showing the shootings. I actually went to school at the first one listed and was sort of friends with an older brother of the perp.
www.cuttingedge.org...

And here's the pentagram, half way down this link...
www.cuttingedge.org...

Now, I see Sunday April 20 2008, Full Moon, and Passover. Oy Vay!! For those not faliliar with what Passover is to the Jews -- en.wikipedia.org... -- "Passover is a seven-day holiday, with the first and last days observed as legal holidays and as holy days involving abstention from work, special prayer services, and holiday meals"

So -- with everything going on, war... rumors of war... pissed off Americans in general... I look to the 19th for something to go down this year. Something to 'begin', 'end' (be declared over ala Pres. Shrub's "Mission Accomplished") or 'happen' such as the compound in Texas, or this supposed rally against illegal immigration in D.C. that day (But the source of that is Hal Turner)... or something else.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Or am I mainly on my own here.

In response to next post, I edited format. Thanks!

[edit on 4/13/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You don't have to change the colour of your text in order for us to understand what parts of your post is supposed to be your reasoning and what parts of your post are backing up your reasoning.

edit: Ats doesn't seem to want me to modify the colour of my script.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I figured I would drop in and lend some support to your thread. I think that you are not alone in feeling like something big is about to happen. Now, weather or not it will happen on the 19th is another question. I guess, if you could come up with a reason why so many things happen on the date you are suggesting, it would be easier for me to get on board. I know in the Esoteric Agenda video they mentioned something about the pagan significance of certain dates, so that could be something. I just don't know if I can buy into that just yet.

I have changed my mind about a lot of things since joining this site though, so who knows. We will find out very soon. If something does happen, well I just might need to do a little soul searching.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Whatever else you posted i cant get past your statement that the London bombings were a false flag operation....bloody rubbish and to be honest i find that offensive. Give ONE, just ONE piece of proper evidence to support that BS.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
... if you could come up with a reason why so many things happen on the date...

Hi Karl
I don't really have a reason for that date other than the historical significance with all those other events taking place. I am the last person who will pursue any type of religion or aspects thereof, which certainly hurts the effort sometimes. As you mentioned, there is the pagan thing... possibly the satanic ritual/sacrifice line of thought as well. I'm obviously a bit ignorant on those subjects.

I ran into the list that day (4/3) and the wheels just started turning, as most of us know all too well around here
All those events on one date just seems a bit too coincidental to me and I lean toward this year, b/c it's been fairly quiet in recent years and we seem to be 'due.'

*edit* One more 'event' to add, which squashes my 'we seem to be due' thought, just a little:
2005 Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger elected Pope Benedict XVI on the second day of the Papal conclave.
Some could certainly view this as a 'bad' event

So, I can't give a reason why so many 'bad' things happen on this date... you can certainly find many 'good' things, as well... but above is the reason why I look to this date for this year. Plus it kinda raised an additional flag with me when I realized Passover on the 20th this year coupled with the involvement of Israel in this whole mess.

Just throwin' it out there and seeing if it sticks
This is certainly one I hope to see fall flat on the floor...

*Additional edit* Here are some more April 20 events

1945 - World War II: US troops capture Leipzig, Germany
1961 - Failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion of US troops against Cuba.
1968 - A South African Airways Boeing 707 crashes during takeoff at Windhoek, South-West Africa, killing 122.
1968 - English politician Enoch Powell makes his controversial Rivers of Blood speech.
1972 - Apollo 16 lands on the Moon.
1978 - Korean Air Flight 902 shot down by Soviets.
1985 - ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
1998 - TAME Boeing 727-200 chartered by Air France crashes into Cerro El Cable mountain after takeoff from Bogotá, Colombia, killing 53.
1999 - Columbine High School massacre: Two gunmen kill 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School located in Jefferson County, Colorado.
2007 - Johnson Space Center Shooting: A man with a handgun barricades himself in NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas before killing a male hostage and himself.

Here's the Wikipedia April 19 link

[edit on 4/16/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I don't know what to think about 7/7, just like I am not 100% sure about 9/11. In both cases, the governments captalized off of the situation in a manner that makes me suspicious.

Here is a link that summarizes why some people feel that 7/7 could be considered a false flag. Or at least a suspicious event.

globalresearch.ca...

I know there are other reasons as well. Wasn't the government doing a drill, simulating a terrorist attack at the exact same time that it happened?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Don't attack me expatwhite, I'm not the one who came up with that. I am simply following and pointing to others lines of thought on alot of this stuff. By no means do I back it all 100%.

That said, you don't find it slightly coincidental that, on 911, there were drills being conducted for the exact scenario that went down that day... AND the same has been said of the London bombings... drills be conducted with the exact scenario that occurred. A fairly convenient way to 'cover' themselves, eh?

So if you don't believe it was F-F OP, then you also don't believe 911 was a F-F OP either. Wake up expatwhite.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser

Don't attack me expatwhite, I'm not the one who came up with that. I am simply following and pointing to others lines of thought on alot of this stuff. By no means do I back it all 100%.

That said, you don't find it slightly coincidental that, on 911, there were drills being conducted for the exact scenario that went down that day... AND the same has been said of the London bombings... drills be conducted with the exact scenario that occurred. A fairly convenient way to 'cover' themselves, eh?

So if you don't believe it was F-F OP, then you also don't believe 911 was a F-F OP either. Wake up expatwhite.

I dont need to "wake up" . Tell me, are you from the towns that the bombers were from? Do you know the racial hatred preached by them and displayed on the streets of these towns? Bet your not. Ive seen first hand the rioting on the streets caused by these loons, bet you havent

What drills exactly and HOW THE F~~K would they have made any difference? Where exactly where they practising lone suicide bomb attacks on buses??? Yes, A lone bomber gets on a bus or a tube and blows himself up, this isnt hijacked airplanes flying for half an hour without intercept is it.

You have proved your limited reasoning powers by the statement
"So if you don't believe it was F-F OP, then you also don't believe 911 was a F-F OP either."

9/11 and 7/7 were 2 seperate event and i can believe in one if i want to without believing the other. AND i never stated what i believed about 9/11

To me you sum all that is wrong with some CT's in that because you believe in one conspiracy you think HAVE to believe in them all.

YOU DONT

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Where to begin? I suppose we could start with the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Could you clarify the evidence that has lead you to believe this was a False Flag OP? I'm curious as to how that could be? What exactly did this FF lead to? The Cuban Missile Crisis?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Honestly, I am not trying to rile you up or anything but there are some strange circumstances surrounding the events on 7/7.

What drills exactly and HOW THE F~~K would they have made any difference? Where exactly where they practising lone suicide bomb attacks on buses???

globalresearch.ca...

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

(BBC Radio Interview, 7 July 2005)

Doesn't that make you wonder about the governments knowledge of this happening beforehand?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

A sensible reply like that doesnt rile me i assure you, at least you have provided some information to support your thinking
being told to "wake up" by the OP got my back up a bit if im honest. It implies he is more switched on than me which i saw no evidence of !

I agree things like that dont look too good but i would bet that most working days of the year there are teams from different companies doing crisis evaluations for different clients in London,. or any major banking city. It makes sense that most financial capitals would keep up to date on threat evaluations. I seriously doubt that if the goverment had ANY hand in this, they would have been playing games like this on the same day.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ok -- first off... once again... I posted this thread in the wrong area and should be moved to Skunk, most likely. Thank you if you fix my F-up, once again, Mods. I just spotted that final line in the description
Secondly, you are correct, white, in that my final prior words for you were uncalled for.

That said, I refer you to at least two lines you can focus on, if not more...

Just throwin' it out there and seeing if it sticks This is certainly one I hope to see fall flat on the floor...

I am simply following and pointing to others lines of thought on alot of this stuff.

Moving this to "Speculative" would be appreciated
from www.abovetopsecret.com...

VV And then of course the ever presnt "signature" statement below VV

And sorry no sources... just didn't and currently don't feel like digging. They are there. Have you looked? (Simply rhetorical).

All that aside
It's not much of a stretch to say there will be a 'headline' making event, with everything that is gong on and simply looking at the 2 dates historcally. I do lean toward the 19th for my reasons possibly noted elsewhere, but I maybe have to qualify it as something that all the 'stations' would break in to 'regularly scheduled programming' for, and maybe stay on it for several hours, but not necessarily that long. Are we too wise to the media now for anything to be shown to us? Probably not... they all love those ratings!!

Again, I urge everyone who takes umbrage to any statements I've made above, to refer to the below statement and those highlighted above in this post.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hi RabbitChaser,
I, for one, enjoy seeing date comparisons in history and how they play out, time and again.
I don't know why certain people are getting their noses out of joint over it. In my opinion, "Good work! Thank you!"

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I thought I would give this a bump since today is the day. It looks like Al Sadr is making new threats, but nothing too subtantial in the air as of yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Would you care to translate that? It looks interesting, but I have no idea what it means.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Just wanted to point out that the symbol is not a pentagram, it's a hexagram, also called the Star of David. Last time I checked it wasn't used as a symbol for paganism or satanism.

You bring up some interesting coincidences though.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

No clue here on that either, Karl
So, now that I dug a little...
it is referring to this weekends "Full Moon Grand Trine Alignment" according to the homepage of that link. Now from here...

Full Moon Grand Trine Alignment

The Full Moon this weekend (April 20) will coincide with a rare and propitious alignment of Sun, Full Moon, Pluto and Saturn. At the time of the Full Moon (3:25 am, Pacific time), the will be forming grand trine with Pluto, and Saturn. The trining planets are all in Earth signs. This formation is made stronger by its exactness.

The event marks a moment of harmony in the workings of karma, expression, and renewal. The light of regeneration appears in the dynamics of experience and relationship. Inspiration and new vitality infuse the practical workings of the material plane. New horizons are viewed with ease. New possibilities emerge with grace.

AJ McGettigan
Shamanic Astronomer
ncrising.com

Thank you Jenna... and all I really see is that big red triangle

I will also point out again that Passover begins today. Regadless if something"happens," that is simply an interesting coincidence in itself.

Again, I reitterate... I'd be more than happy to see this be another one of my many wasted threads

And for the next poster, philjwolf, your U2U response from me is on it's way...

[edit on 4/20/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
something happens every year that you can put a link on... what does that prove.. ?????? and you could of used facts too.. its all rubbish to me...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The event marks a moment of harmony in the workings of karma, expression, and renewal. The light of regeneration appears in the dynamics of experience and relationship. Inspiration and new vitality infuse the practical workings of the material plane. New horizons are viewed with ease. New possibilities emerge with grace.

Well, that doesn't sound very ominous. Hopefully that is what the day holds and not your apocalyptic prophecy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join