It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly-Credible People Question 9/11- 9/11 Summary.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is the link to 9/11 Summary.

I think sites like this help to spread the word regarding the questions surrounding 9/11.

The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission also said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements, yet didn't bother to tell the American people (free subscription required).

Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.
9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only "the first draft" of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn't have access . . . ."

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting"

Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up".

Just a sample of the site from well respected sources.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nice post.And just to quote a link here on ATS,"We deserve a better investigation" nuff said.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, when you hear it from the horse's mouth, how can there be any debate that the 911 commission was thorough, complete, and unbiased?

I think EVERYONE knows something is rotten, even if not consciously. The stink from Washington straddles the globe...

join