It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Super Highway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
New WOrld Order Super Highway - Post Media Reply
America Watch out!! NAFTA Super Corridor Highway
The Illuminati are at it again!
The Illuminati are an evil group that challenge the bible (Gods Word) They are a murderous Group of Evil Spirits who have taken over The Governments of the World.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Um, we already know about the NAFTA Superhighway, old news, but it's always good to remember to keep an eye on this.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can assure you the people of Texas are well aware of the existence of this "imaginary" freeway and will appreciate any time it is brought to someone elses attention. Good post, sometimes these things need to be rehashed

'Even if it doesn't exist" Whatever

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
when i lived in Europe, Before the Euro came out..it was just a conspiracy and didn't exist...then I moved to Canada and the Euro came out...Now I am goin through the same thing when I try to inform people about the Amero And its the same thing that happened just before it came out...Shear denial still doesn't stop things from happening and the sooner we all realise that the better..

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yea people are denying the existence of the Amero, though getting my sisters boyfriend to listen to the one movie that was on here recently (wasn't Al Jones) it was Esoteric Agenda. I really should show him End Game. But Canada seems pretty safe, though I have two trips to the States to make before July, one to Pittsburgh and one to Columbus.

I need a vacation...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by hypr2008]

top topics

join