It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler tonight on C2C.Am?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
so i was just listening to Coast 2 Coast AM a few min ago and supposedly a time traveler came on named Dr. John. He had msg to give to everyone and Norry(did i spell this right?). He said 0.038 (or was it 0.38) was the frequency on which it would split the hydrogen and oxygen molecules....i guess it was ment for a physist? He said that was his mission and then went on to talk about the future and dimensions...he was asked about John Titor and didnt know who he was. What does the frequency mean? anyone care to explain? anyone else hear him come on also?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
it would appear that you are right.

www.johntitor.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
it would appear that you are right.

www.johntitor.com...
...but this time travel said he didnt know who john titor was.... Norray said Do you know who john titor is by any chance? the time travel replied..no i do not, ive never heard of him...its possible that he could be a time travel from a diffrent dimension also

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The russians are saying that they could be as littles three months away from time travel...The chaos Ball appears to be rolling

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The frequency mentioned is most likely the magic cycles per second of current required to split off Oxygen and Hydrogen from water..and hence create free energy from water.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
....sweet....so for the uneducated physics personages like myself, how would we build such a device that would infact split the atoms and give say...my house? free energy.

top topics

join