It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter S Thomson's Death Linked to Bohemian Grove..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have to say this is one of the most facinating yet disturbing stories I have ever encountered...and if this is true then I have heard it all..

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And this is a bit more graphic in the story...bellaciao.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting. Especially that Thompson committed suicide on the same day that Gannon was outed.

One of Gannon's articles was "Fear and loathing in the White House Press Room" or something like that. I had heard of Thompson being involved in such atrocious things a few years back.

You may be interested in the "franklin conspiracy" topic I started.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If someone has the time to research, it would be important to try to verify whether or not Thompson had ever gone to the Grove, whether through his statements or otherwise. We need some outside evidence pointing Thompson to the grove.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That was some very creepy reading.
So many tie in's, so MANY coincidences...................and where there is smoke there is fire usually.

How about THIS little tidbit from near the bottom of the 2nd link???
So freeky I had to copy it in the thread.......

I did a little surfing around last night and a picture started coming together. I would like to know what you think. Follow me..Burroughs and Thompson were best friends, working at Rolling Stone Together. February 28, 1974 Rolling Stone No. 155. Fear and Loathing at the Super Bowl by Hunter S Thompson. Band, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, William Burroughs Interviews David Bowie, Joni Mitchell From his piece…. At Super Bowl VIII in Houston, for instance, he attends a party at John B. Connally’s house; Allen Ginsberg is there, and 13 thoroughbred horses are slaughtered, "by drug-crazed guests with magnesium butcher knives.” AND www....-------------------------/library/bio/journalists/hunter-s-thompson/ George W Bush once attended a Superbowl party hosted by Thompson, back in his coc aine days. AND From www.hollywoodbitchslap.com...

"We talked conspiracy theories, world affairs, we talked about George W. Bush, who apparently showed up with one of Thompson’s coc aine dealers in a Houston hotel room in 1973, and promptly proceeded to go through most of what Thompson had bought before passing out in the bathroom. Thompson was alleged to have locked up the room with Bush still asleep inside, before leaving with the dealer, the hotel bill unpaid. No, I couldn’t tell you if it really happened, but that’s kind of the point of gonzo journalism... it’s not about the proof, it’s about the allegation bringing an undeniable truth to the fore."

I believe Mr Boroughs was at Connally’s house with HST!! Ginsberg, Thompson, and Borough were all friends from San Francisco.
[quote\]

[edit on 7-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The internet is rife with this story. You can google George Bush and just about any wild or sorted claim you want and find a hit. A prominent ex-senator too.

However, this story has legs in lots of MSM hits as well. Truly disturbing. It's one of those rabbit holes you just wish you hadn't jumped down. It really makes you wonder about Washington DC and just who is running the asylum.

top topics

join