It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
They are dead.

And your evidence is ?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by beachnut
They are dead.

And your evidence is ?

They boarded 4 flights on 9/11 and were never seen alive again, remains recovered at the crash sites.

Where is your evidence that any of them are alive? (Please tell me you have something besides a BBC article that was retracted for being wrong)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicepants
They boarded 4 flights on 9/11 and were never seen alive again, remains recovered at the crash sites.

I asked for evidence that the bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I asked for evidence that the bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

Such as what? A statement from someone who identified the remains? A death certificate?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Such as what? A statement from someone who identified the remains? A death certificate?

I did not ask about the the bodies being identified.

Well a report from the coroner or other official report that the bodies were in the buildings would work.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I did not ask about the the bodies being identified.

Well a report from the coroner or other official report that the bodies were in the buildings would work.

So now a report originating with the government would be acceptable to you? It has not always been that way, whats changed?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
So now a report originating with the government would be acceptable to you? It has not always been that way, whats changed?

Yes, i have always asked for official reports from the proper agencies, and as long as it can be verified.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
CaptainObvious, the original post was made 20 days ago.

You promised 19 hijackers, but you've only shown information regarding 7 of them...

Why the delay? You promised that you would share any and all information on the alleged 19 hijackers - has there been some problem sourcing your information?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's clear to me that the "offical spin believers" have doubled up here, which is great to see, as you know it makes it that much easier to identify those with an agenda.

If I remember correctly the MSM spin on finding the passport was a God like act, helping all of god's creatures fight the good fight. Yeah right! You can just imagine all the evangelists that week scooping the pool at collection plate time for that "miracle".

Captainobvious who states he doesn't have the time to do this? I'd have to say you are the most active "debunker" on the entire 911 forum. Don't undersell your efforts, as again as I stated in another similair thread, if you are as good as the official "debunkers" go, then if anything you justify and concrete my belief the beginning to end of 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND NOTHING ELSE.

Thankyou for your efforts, same goes to the regular "debunkers" that only strengthen us truthers beliefs.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It's nice to see that you ignore evidence. Thats what being a truther is all about. Ask Questions Ignore Answers.

I did let this thread slip through the cracks. I was supposed to list all the hijackers. I still may. That being said I believe it will be a waste of time seeing people like you ignore any facts that are presented to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Has the FBI ever updated the hijacker list since finding out that several of the hijackers were not the ones listed(due to stolen identities)? Or how about Atta, the image they show of him at the airport is Sept, 10 2002 not 2001, and is on a different day then Sept, 10 2001 was on making it highly unlikely the date was just off on the security video?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I did let this thread slip through the cracks. I was supposed to list all the hijackers. I still may.

At least you admit to breaking a promise that you made. It gives me an indication of how confidently I can take your 'word' on what you do, as opposed to what you say you'll do.

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That being said I believe it will be a waste of time seeing people like you ignore any facts that are presented to you.

In other words you cannot post the evindece we have asked for, and cannot debate the evidence that has been posted.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Can you please show me what evidence you have gathered to show that the Hijackers are alive.

You know that you ignore everything presented to you that supports the official story.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObviousYou know that you ignore everything presented to you that supports the official story.

Don't you mean people that believe the official story ignore all the facts and evidence presented to them that question the official story.

I have presented facts and evidence from a verifiable website, where is your evindece to debate it?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

A website that more thank likely has mistaken identities. I have e-mailed them twice now asking for clarification. No response yet. IF i were to guess at another option...since some of the hijackers DNA was identified via processes of elimination, this is not sufficient to them? Really? I don't know why.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

likely has mistaken identities.

Well then show me evidence to debate the website.

Show me evindece that the hijackers listed as alive are dead.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You are blind to anything that goes against your no-planer belief system. I will tell you this, If i showed you a giant hologram machine...you would take is as gospel.

Really Ultima, that what this all boils down to. You have a hard time believing planes hit the towers, crashed into the pentagon, or crashed in Shanksville.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You are blind to anything that goes against your no-planer belief system.

Showme where i stated no planes.

Also please do not change the subject and answer what is asked or admit you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join