It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Events -- Plane(s) In sight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I thought that I wouldn't post something like this since it really didn't have much of a connection and probably could have been explained away. After some events that have happened today (Mainly earlier this morning) it really got me to thinking about what went on last night around 3:26 AM.

Just a note it probably can go hand-in-hand with my other topic located in paranormal, but I thought I would speculate primarily on this topic rather than rule out anything else just yet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The events that happened last night went like this:
At first I was lying in bed thinking about one of the dreams I had previously (The dream is in that topic I listed above, but here is the quickest way to read it if any choose to. www.abovetopsecret.com...) So as I was lying in bed unable to sleep for whatever reasons and I had to get up at about 9:00 to be able to get to class at 11:00 PM the next morning.

Figuring that I couldn't get to sleep I got up turned on the laptop, surfed about on here as well as getting on Chat program. It wasn't long before I got hungry and went downstairs to cook some hotdogs and have a glass of grape juice (As well as two bottles of grape juice as well, because I just really like the taste. ) Anywho, as I was cooking the hotdogs (That is they were in the microwave) waiting until I had to put the buns in. I saw a plane (Helicopter?) moving about in teh sky and thought there was nothing unusual about it, but I just wanted to hope on the counter and see it anyway. After it flew past the moon and went on it's way making it's sounds (At least I believe it made sounds). I went back to my own business of getting my food and drinks and soon took them upstairs.

Now one thing I found kind of funny at the time was that I was knocked offline. So I thought no big deal just go check on the modem or router to see if both of them are working properly or need to be rest. So I walked downstairs and found the modem to be "stuck" on the recieve menu. This is when I heard another plane go by ( i knew because of the sound it made it was A PLANE and not a UFO.) Unplugging the modem's power waiting about 30-40 seconds I then plugged it back in and went back upstairs to wait. When I thought it would be on any minute it soon turned into a few minutes of me sitting at the desk just eating because I had gotten tired of waiting for the internet to come back. ( I was also reading an ATS article about some bill that would infringe upon the first amendment.)

Walking backdown stairs I see that now the modem is stuck in the "Send" portion. (It has five "Stages" First - Power, Second - Recieve, Third - Send, - Fourth - Online then there is PC activity that only shows up lit if it's connected to a PC or routing unit.) Now seeing that it was stuck in this phaze just seemed normal again to me, so I redid the process of unplugging and plugging it back in waiting a few minutes to see the light stay lit for the: Power, Send, and Recieve stage. Then It moved into the online and began blinking. Again I thought it was going to start so I went upstairs to my room again, waited and heard another plane passby. I found it kind of odd so many plane's were about at this time, and I will say off the bat right now that I do live close to a airport (kind of slow though only 1 or 2 planes should be flying by.) And I also believe there is an army station just a bit before you actually reach the airport.

So I look out the window and see at least three lights/planes flying about in the sky, one that was heading to the left (Sorry bad at the N,W,S,E so I shall use my P.O.V when looking out the window.) It appeared as if it was a plane that was in the midst of starting to land, then there was another plane that was a bit higher (I think it was the same one that I saw when I was in the kitchen cooking.) and a third one that really seemed strange to me. It was flying off to the right of my point of view, moving further away from my vision. (So I guess you could say the plane was moving straight ahead from my view point.) Yet it seemed to have made a turn about and started to head to the left where the other plane that looked as if it were about to land was headed. As the plane was turning I could just make out three (Possibly four?) lights as it moved about overhead (and for some odd reason I keep thinking it was silent.) Just because I thought it might be something interesting to take a picture of, I opened the laptop and prepared the camera just in case.

Yet, I figured it was nothing at the time and just turned back around as I saw the third plane move out of the viewpoint. When I turned back around I saw that my laptop was back online and everything was normal. Now I know some might ask what did the plane's look like? My answer to that will be it was roughly 3:46 AM when I saw those planes, nothing more than lights. Though the one that did make a turn in the air appeared to have red lights on it as if it were flashing down the wing of the plane.

Now my question to the ATS crowd is do plane's generally cause such trouble like this on electrical appliances? If so why now? because in the past it really hasn't tampered with anything of mine and from time to time a friend comes over, stays the night and we don't get to sleep till 8 AM if at all. To which the internet has always been up, so is there something going on with these planes?

--Continued in next post--

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The next morning I also noticed something strange with my cell phone, when I tried to call a friend it showed the calling screen saver for several seconds before returning to the main screen saying "Caller is out of reach." Now I had three bars on the cell phone and was at my university to which the signal is always great. So I stepped outside, got five bars and tried again. To be exact I tried three more times to which it said "Caller is out of reach." So I call my home to see if maybe my friend had his phone turned off and found it said the same thing for when I called the house. So I tried to call my friend again just to give it another try and just found my phone frozen. Mashing every button, opening and closing it (It's a flip phone) and seeing if it has a dial tone, my phone wouldn't respond for several moments. Finally when It was free again, I went to the contacts and called my friend. When he picked up he said he tried to call me once, but said that he tried to call me previously. and told me that he got my answering machine, even though my phone was clearly on at the time.

So again I ask the ATS community is there something these military plane's have that tamper with communication devices, or things used to communicate. Or perhaps just a solar flare hitting the earth that I wasn't aware of? Either way I look forward to a good answer that could put my mind at rest about this.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
weird you say that, that happened to me yesterday on the same "bill" article. I could not get in to any ufo/paranormal sites for about 15 or 20 minutes. this happened about 4:10 eastern time in michigan on march 25th, which would b yesterday. Strange any way.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you had a TV set using broadcast radio signals then a passing plane could cause signal ghosting or a double signal echo. That's unlikely to affect a cable modem.

The other point is whether these were military aircraft with powerful search radar or some sort of jamming pods.

Hard to imagine why a jamming pod would be used outside a war zone.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Hmm that's a good thing to keep in mind when I watch TV (Though rare as it is these days due to college and trying to find another job.) I haven't noticed our TVs going down like that, and we have satallite as well. (I mainly use that becasue I can't catch the shows I want to watch at there "normal" times and it has always been up. Except for the occassional snow storm that throws it off once in a while. :lol

Also Sorry I don't know much about planes, but I thought the one that did a turn was a military one. Only a 50/50 % of me being right. The only thing that really makes me suspect it might be a military plane is the fact that, the airport near me is slow during the night. That's the only "fact" that I can use for back-up. Sorry I couldn't have more to verifty whether or not it could be military orientated, but perhaps I can find out more to tell whether or not it is or isn't.

Thank you for the input.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jtelt

Interesting, though where you still online? Able to surf about and all of that? As well michigun is only about an hour or hour and a half drive away from where I live. So I'm rather curious if you noticed anything at that time or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
yes I was online, I just could not get to ats or any pre said sites. Idid not notice nothing odd, ther was alot of commotion in the house at that time as e1 was just getting home. I live just north of mackinac bridge. Now 2 or 3 yrs ago we saw something here that really resembaled the "pheonix light's that went on for about 2 hrs! I told and/or showed e1 I could at the time,, even the police(I flagged him over and pointed it out to him),,I know for a fact that at least 40 people seen it. the lights spanned about a mile in the sky and kept popping on and off in different patterns. But like I say that was 2 or 3 yrs ago.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by jtelt]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jtelt

Hmm, interesting I wonder what other's thoughts will be on this. Just out of curiosity as well...Any airports, bases, of the sort anywhere near where your reside?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I too have some days when ATS will not load but all my other sites do. I usually wait about a half hour of so then its back up again. I have extreme high speed so its not a band width issue.

I never noticed anything outside or around at the time but next time it happens I will be more observant.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Thanks, though I'm not sure if the site going down would have anything to do with it. One can never know fully whats going on with current affairs in this crazy nation we have right now. If you see anything happen please let us knows.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Update:
It is 11:23 PM, Heard another plane and my internet crashed once again twice. Though the TV has been fine so far. Thought I would just state that right now. So something obviously is either going on, or the service provider has it in for me. Either way, I still find it strange for it to go down whenever I hear a jet go by.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Slight bump.
As I don't want it to become lost yet and still need a few answers to my questions, though perhaps I put this in the wrong field. If a mod could move it to the right one I would appreciate it.
Since I didn't know that speculative/skunk works would also be the place where no one checks

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hmm, very interesting. Things like this have happened to me before. I don't know why. I have an idea, can you guys post a link to the ATS forum about that new bill?
Thanks a lot!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Honestly I can't find it anymore though I hope someone else can before I do ( I'm re-searching again now.)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Interesting...yesterday at around hmmm...6pm PST, I was just getting home from work. Pulled up into the driveway, jumped out and heard a helicopter in the air, and hearing them fairly loud, I looked as usual. After looking up, it wasn't just the one helo but 2! The one I noticed first was definitely a black helo; no external markings that I could make out, it was about maybe a 1/4 mile away.. or less. It was circling in a clockwise position, as if it was searching for something. Flying about 100ft above the housetops. The second was a normal looking helo, white & blue and 'seemed' to be following the black one and it was same height and about 1/4 mile behind it. It too was in a search pattern.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Interesting, how long were they in the area? ( A rough estimate is good to
)
Oh, and did you notice any electrical equipment that may have been malfunctioning inside of your house?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
not sure.. I didn't think about it, and walked into the house. Have no idea how long they were in the area .. but they never went over my house. However, now that you mention it.....our Comcast cable, digital phone and internet went out completely for over 9 hours on Sat b4 last (Mar. 22nd). It was on the news up in Renton WA. but, not sure if it was aired on the news down here..

Comcast said the fiber optic lines were maliciously cut by 'vandals'.. I was like WHAT??? !! how can FO lines be cut if they're buried in the ground at least 4 ft. I know this because they laid FO lines just outside my house last year and were using a ditch witch and I'm 90% certain they were at least 4ft.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

the choppers had to have been flying in the area BEFORE the 22nd. I know for a fact the FO line incident was definitely on the 22nd. So the choppers were in the air BEFORE the lines were 'cut'.....

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Huh, interesting that you brought that up. Makes me wonder exactly what is going on then. If those lines were indeed buried and if they were dug up, then you would think that they would catch the person or people as they were doing so. All of that only raises more questions as to what exactly going on

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Only bumping this because, yet AGAIN my internet dies while I'm on SL (Yes I know, but living on a "farm-land" or near one gets rather boring and not much to do ) So I see the internet drop from my laptop and thought I would have to go reset it. Yet to my surprise I see another "Jet?" possibly flying a few miles away from my house, lit by the white lights and the red light that is usually seen on the wing tip. Now normally I don't care if I get kicked off online by this as it's become a nightly occurance (Sometimes in the day as well though it's when I'm at classes), but I was finally listening to C2C and found out that it had just stopped buffering at 18%.

So if anyone has any information on these planes or anything as to why it keeps jamming/cutting/kicking me off the modem I would love to know as it gets annoying to know that it always happens at roughly the same time each night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join