It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says she "misspoke"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you've been following the news lately, you may have seen Hillary Clinton touting her foreign policy experience by using a story of how she landed in Bosnia under sniper fire. Well, now that her story has been proven to be a lie, she has come back with the excuse that she "misspoke".

Here is the link for the full article:

Clinton Article

Below is my favorite exert from what she says in the article.

"I went to 80 countries, you know. I gave contemporaneous accounts, I wrote about a lot of this in my book. You know, I think that, a minor blip, you know, if I said something that, you know, I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement,"

"I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day"

Classic.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Misspoke my arse!
She can't be going senile already, can she?
I thought Women are suppose to have a good memory about events.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think it's really pretty funny when they show what she said about traveling to Bosnia and ducking gunfire.....then they show the video of her getting off the plane and kissing a little 9 year old girl and getting some flowers.

Boy...McCain can't tell the difference between Shia and Sunni
Hilary can't tell the difference between bullets and flowers

Experience? Patriotism? Nope just BS!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You don't "mis-speak" about ducking bullets in a war zone. It's amazing. If she was suffering sleep deprivation- she still wouldn't mis-speak about an experience like the one she SAID she had.

Just another in a long line. Did you know she single handedly brokered the Irish peace deal? Would you like me to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge?

She thinks we're all a bunch of idiots. I can't believe she's actually close in this at all...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hillary misspoke and Bill didn't inhale.
Here we go again.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
She lied. (again).
** I guess I'd better put something here so that it isn't one line **

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Personally I thought it was obvious a long time ago that she is a total fraud. I am sure most of you did also. We have no candidates for President, we need to start all over again I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It'd be impossible to start over without sacrificing a lot more.

I think it might be better to change "the rules" a bit, ex: the winner becomes The President and the loser becomes the Vice President.

What would be so wrong with this scenario?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yep...

So whats the score now...

The Clintons are lying Scum:100000000
The clintons are good people:1

hmm....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that the mainstream media (minus MSNBC) is completely ignoring Mrs. Clinton's bogus Bosnia tale? As a journalist who got into this business to pursue truth, it really pisses me off. A powerful element in the corporate media is blocking for Hillary and keeping her candidacy alive. It's beyond transparent.

Be clear, Hillary did not misspeak, as exhausted as she must be; she LIED, with premeditation and arrogance.

She is making fools of those who support her; and showing them to be the self-interested, backwards-thinking racists and feminazis they truly are.

Hillary should do us all a favor right now and just come out of the Republican closet and run as Crazy Train McCain's Vice President.

Back to Tuzla

As a former soldier, with such experience (very similar, in fact, to the tale Hillary told) and personal knowledge of sleep deprivation and tense situations, I can assure you, that is an experience one does not forget. And it is not an experience that gets confused with others; no matter how many countries you've been to.

She might as well have been out there impersonating a war hero; and there is little worse than that.

If this episode proves anything, it is that she cannot be trusted, period. Her campaign should be dead in its tracks right now. Imagine, felled by her own phantom snipers!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just ran across this video today. I don't know if anyone is still checking this thread but I got a big laugh out of this.

www.break.com...

new topics

top topics

join