It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy help vs. DAD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Alright, so my dad has challenged me to prove myself that 9/11 was, indeed, a set up. He said for the next 3 days he will prove enough solid evidence that it was actually the real thing, and that i must prove that it wasnt. Any help?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Read this thread 25 Contradictions.

On Page 2, there is a post by MrWendal - read it. It's one of the best posts that I have read regarding the 911 official lie.

It doesn't matter if you believe in the real planes, painted military planes, cruise missiles or holographs - it's not the job of a truther to explain what happened that day.

All that the truth movement should do is put all of its energy into pointing out the flaws in the official story, without offering any alternate explanation. We only need to attack the facts of the official story to see it crumble. There's no need to divide ourselves on alternate opinions, when we can all agree that the official story is a lie.

You don't need an alternate theory to debunk your dad. He's claiming that he believes the official story, so you only need to debunk it. Start reading, there's lots of threads...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lostineuphoria

Here ya go Lostineuphoria:

1-Take you Dad out to a ballgame.

2-Buy him a beer.

3-Tell him you love him.

4-Thank him for being such a wonderful Dad

5- Listen to every word he say's.

6- He is right!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We do go to ball games a lot!! Haha

Were just having a friendly competetion of sorts. I love conspiracy's and he wants to join in on the fun. However, i feel that when he tries to search for solid evidence of it being real, he will only find evidence that it wasnt. But thanks for the info two posts up.

Also, i cant find the thread about there being a tower right in the flight path of where the plane would have hit the pentagon. But the tower was untouched, where did that go?

[edit on 21-3-2008 by lostineuphoria]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Lost....

Of all the garbage theories out there... you have only a couple that say that Bush is a retard. This doen not prove that 911 was a LIHOP. or a black op...

Ask your dad why Bush waited so long for an investigation

Ask why it was underfunded.

Ask why Bush refused to be questioned without Cheney with him

These are pretty much the only questions I have not got answers too.
Even when Bush was asked by the media WHY was he not going into the questioning alone....he failed to answer.

Other than that...if your Dad is a smart guy...he will nail you to the wall.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What about the argue that all the camera's were taken away?
Or the size of the hole doesnt match up with the wing span of the plane?
Are those questions credible or have they too been de-bunked?

edit: BTW we are arguing about the pentagon strike first, me and my dad, Pensylvania will be next week

[edit on 21-3-2008 by lostineuphoria]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Lost...From the evidence I have seen. My opinion is that there isn't any to support CT's for the Pentagon or Shanksville.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostineuphoria
What about the argue that all the camera's were taken away?
Or the size of the hole doesnt match up with the wing span of the plane?
Are those questions credible or have they too been de-bunked?

No, they're good questions, and though, like so many people--I've no idea what actually happened at the Pentagon (and right there that's a good reason to point out to your Dad--why haven't we seen clear-cut evidence?), they aren't easily dismissed.

There's a thread here that's about 260 pages long on this question. Well, there are about 2 or 3 threads on this site as long, and that says something right there.

Why haven't we seen any of the videos from the Pentagon, and those the FBI was frantically collecting from security cameras of buildings immediately around the crash site, while the building was still in flames?

Why did the clocks and watches found inside the wreckage of the Pentagon stop minutes before the reported impact time, and why was the impact time fudged to bring the times into alignment?

Why did the plane hit the only side of the bldg that was reinforced? Where the accountants and Navy special ops people were? Accountants > does it have anything to do with Rumsfeld's announcement before the Senate on Sept. 10 that the Pentagon couldn't account for $2.4 trillion of its budget? Navy spies > about the most effective ones of all; what did they know, or what message was being sent to them?

Why didn't the plane just dive into the building from above? Easy-like? Why the amazing maximum-speed acrobatics from a hijacker who could barely fly a Cessna?

Why was the lawn immaculate? How did the plane clip 4 or 5 light poles, suck one light assembly into its starboard engine, and still manage to remain stable and skim bare feet above the lawn on final approach?

Why didn't the FBI bother to legally confirm the plane was the plane it was claimed to be?

Why doesn't the flight data recorder information add up? Why did the pilot reset his altitude co-ordinates barely minutes before impact in official fashion if he's an Arab terrorist about to kill himself? Is this top on your mind in these situations? Would he even know how to do it, or care?

Where are those wings, and those tail assemblies? Or markings of them on the facades?

Why did Rumsfeld later say that a missile had hit the Pentagon? Misspoke, disinfo, or Freudian slip?

Why, in the end, don't we have answers to all this? If it was as it was reported to be, why don't we see the proof?

[typos]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostineuphoria
Alright, so my dad has challenged me to prove myself that 9/11 was, indeed, a set up. He said for the next 3 days he will prove enough solid evidence that it was actually the real thing, and that i must prove that it wasnt. Any help?

Well there are really several major points.

1. There are no official crime scene reports released yet that support the official story. In fact the FBI and FAA are refusing to relase information even with a FOIA request.

2. There are no actual photos or videos of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

3. There are no official reports matching any of the aircraft parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
My opinion is that there isn't any to support CT's for the Pentagon or Shanksville.

But more then supports the official story.

I have yet to see in 7 years any actual evidence that supports the official story.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima....all you do is IGNORE evidence. Typical behavior of a No-Planer.

911 Truthers:

Ask Questions;
Ignore Answers

[edit on 22-3-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
lets just look at this for a second if you go online to sites that are deemed a little suspect you will get tagged and therefore monitored for a period of time. Now lets think about the apperant warnings of 911 all these warnings and no one was tagged no one was watched your talking about a country with the largest intelligence capability on the planet and they just turned a blind eye to the biggest threat ever to american soil yea america has been in some big wars and got their ass kicked sometimes but this is a direct threat to american soil. With the questions starting to be raised about the truth about what really happened lets just take everyones attention away from it by unleashing a biological terrorist from within the us. the scare that the antrax scare put through americans focused all their thoughts towards whether or not they were going to be the next victim of anthrax and not about whether 911 was really a ingeanius plot from someone living in a dessert or whether it was an amazing coverup by the country with the highest level of intell on the face of the planet

[edit on 22-3-2008 by mullet35]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
go ahead and ignore captain obvious since he is not helping your cause AT ALL, and he is trying to hijack your thread.... Print this for your father.

killtown.911review.org...

That should be all you need.

NO rebuttle needed CO.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

and you do the same. Give me a break. You never take into consideration our thoughts and ideas, all you do is argue because of your agenda, which you have chose to keep from everyone. Look...The OP wants evidence to argue that 9-11 was an inside job. He isnt here talking about anything, other than the fact that this is what he wants. Either provide it, or go somewhere else to spread your ideas.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
just had quick overview of the killtown link that is an amazing link that would shut alot of people up and make bush have one of his dribling moments

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Jeff, that link did wonders for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Killtown?

Banned at almost every Conspiracy Site.(including this one)

Killtown?

The man who believes no planes hit the Twin Towers?

Killtown?

The man that posted on his website the personal information of the woman who took the photo of the crash of flight 93?

Yeah...use Killtowns old recycled garbage. Dad is going to take you to school.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Please provide evidence that I have ignored pertaining to 911 Jeff. You may be hard pressed.

Lost was asking for advise... and I am the only one that is pointing him in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
here is a question for your dad.

How can we be expected to believe that these hijackers actually did this when most of them didn't even know the "PLAN" until they boarded the planes!!!

This according to the "STAR WITNESS" of the Gov....OSAMA BIN LADEN!

archives.cnn.com...

UBL

The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn't know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.

....And by the way, who is the "WE" Bin Laden is refering to when revealing the plan???

[edit on 22-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
building seven, norad standing down, no black boxes, eye witness accounts saying that they heard bombs, the list goes on and on

Everybody please subscribe to my podcast go to i-tunes store and search for "the new world order, and the elite" and subscribe
or
go to www.mypodcast.com ..then go to the browse podcast link, and type in "new world order", in the search engine, thnn click on any of the podcasts, with roberto...+regalado.mypodcast.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join