It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
no supposedly it was based on pretty significant stockpiles AND the abililty to produce more. by un resolution they were to declare then destroy all of their stockpiles and the facilities to produce them.

they claimed that they did after gulfwar 1 but our intel said that they didnt.

so we went in and found nothing to speak of and this whole thing looks like a sham.

now, what really happened to his stockpiles is a matter for another debate. im inclined to believe, like you, that they were either moved or buried because if they had been "dumped in the desert" like some of his men claimed...would be a simple matter to go out where they dumped them, run a soil sample through a GCMS and have the matter resolved within an hour.

so to me it just seems that if our intel was falsified deliberatly that they'd have had the brains to plant a warehouse full of VX and Sarin, maybe a few drums of Anthrax so that our teams could find them, on camera, thereby justifying the war to the whole world and then instead of being the worlds pariah we'd look like heros.

just seems like too bad of planning for my to buy it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
thereby justifying the war to the whole world and then instead of being the worlds pariah we'd look like heros.

Come on do you really think they needed to justfy the war?

I mean did they need to justify Pearl Harbor or the USS Liberty, or the many other things the government has done to start wars?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

no need to justify afghanistan, we had 911 to do that.

however the case for the invasion of iraq was built on intel stating that they had a current and ongoing WMD program. it was further claimed that these wmd's were a clear and present danger to the safety and security of the united states as saddam could either use them against us directly or sell/give them to groups such as al queda who could then in turn use them against us. so the argument was that saddam had defied the UN sanctions stating that he needed to get rid of his program and that he had not.

so, with that intel firmly in hand we attacked. we found nothing of consequence that would justify the war to the international community OR to the american public.

so, did they need to justify it? no, our administration has shown they dont really care about public opinion. however had 911 been a govt op from the get go as an excuse to start a war with iraq dont you think that this little oversight was just a little too clown shoe?

think about it? why plan a false flag op that had the desired effect but left so many holes in the plan to then overlook the ONE thing they could have done right easily? if it was a false flag op they buggered so many of the other details, why not simply plant a warehouse full of WMD's and get people to stop looking at the holes in the 911 commission and look over at CNN while a bunch of guys in MOPP gear are assessing the warehouse?

and the political clout that would have come from that would have ensured that the dems didnt have a chance to win control of congress. and if they'd roll out osama this year in late oct then hillary or obama have no chance. if it was a false flag op and osama was just a govt operative anyway should be easy to do. roll him out, put him on "trial" and "execute" him before sending him off the the caribean with fresh plastic surgery and a fat retirement acct.

so, we had a false flag op planned out years in advance and someone botched the simple items.

or, we simply had bad intel and rather than risk someone talking they just said "woops, guess we were wrong, our bad"

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

so, we had a false flag op planned out years in advance and someone botched the simple items.

Well maybe it came down they may have just left 9/11 happen and not really planned it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

exactly.

or we could follow it through further and say that in our arrogance, we just didnt believe our own intel. "oh how could they ever pull anything of this magnitude and actually hurt us on any level?" so we didnt do anything to prevent it cuz we just didnt take it as a serious threat?

theres an old saying about thumbs being inserted into various bodily orifaces that may be applicable here.....

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Damocles]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

or we could follow it through further and say that in our arrogance, we just didnt believe our own intel. "oh how could they ever pull anything of this magnitude and actually hurt us on any level?"

Well that or they used the intell to their advantage and let it happen to give them an excuse for war.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well that or they used the intell to their advantage and let it happen to give them an excuse for war.

im MORE inclined to believe it was arrogance. the thought that they just didnt believe that AQ could pull it off.

but, having said that...i couldnt rule out that they let it happen either. it wouldnt suprise me lets put it that way.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

but, having said that...i couldnt rule out that they let it happen either. it wouldnt suprise me lets put it that way.

Well with the latest declassified documents coming out about the USS Liberty it looks more and mroe like the government could easily let it happen to go to war.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
No court of law would accept DNA analysis reports that were conducted solely by the defendant!

BINGO.

That long-winded explanation at the beginning of this threat misses this point entirely.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

BINGO? not quite. You see, Craig Ranke does not understand....the thousands of brave men and women that worked at the Pentagon during the search & Rescue..and recovery are NOT defendants.

Ask Craig why he never can explain why thousands saw plane parts, some saw a body strapped to a plane seat.....

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Ask Craig why he never can explain why thousands saw plane parts, some saw a body strapped to a plane seat.....

I love how people that believe the official stroy keep coming up with this thousands of plane parts. These people need to wake up from the fantasy world they live in.

Please show me these thousands of plane parts and if trhere is a reconstruction going on to put all these thousands of plane parts together.

Oh do you also have a official report that matches these thousands of parts to any of the 9/11 planes?

Please show me any official reportsd or real evidence that the bodis in the Pentagon were form flight 77.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

we've been having a good civil discussion so far so i hope you take this as a serious question and not a potshot at you.

but, if the bodies werent from aa77, where were they from? or are you saying that no actual bodies were recovered apart from the pentagon workers?

just curious. thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

but, if the bodies werent from aa77, where were they from? or are you saying that no actual bodies were recovered apart from the pentagon workers?

I am stating that thier is no evidence to prove that the bodies indside the Pentagon were from Flight 77.

In fact there is no evidence that any of the bodies were in any of the buildings.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I am stating that thier is no evidence to prove that the bodies indside the Pentagon were from Flight 77.

i get that bit, i was just wondering if you had any theories or opinions about where the bodies WERE from if they were NOT from AA77?

In fact there is no evidence that any of the bodies were in any of the buildings.

ok, we all know that most of my interest and knowledge of 911 is in the demo field and implications thereof so i admit i dont know much about many of the other aspects.

so, with that in mind i am going to ask, just so that im clear on these points.

does the above quote mean that youre saying that there is no evidence that there were any bodies in the pentagon at all? (excluding any pentagon workers, or is there also no evidence that anyone from the pentagon was there either?)

it kind of seems to me youre saying that theres no evidence anyone died at the pentagon at all.

or, am i misunderstanding. please dont read that im trying to put words in your mouth, thats not my intent. i just want to be clear about what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

i get that bit, i was just wondering if you had any theories or opinions about where the bodies WERE from if they were NOT from AA77?

I am stating there is no evidence that the bodies inside the Pentagon are from Flight 77.

They are probably bodies form the workers inside the Pentagon.

Their is no evidence that any of the bodies form the planes were in any of the buildings.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

gotcha. thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

gotcha. thanks for clearing that up.

No problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And Ultima... I did NOT say thousands of plane parts. I said thousands of PEOPLE.. learn to read my post.

And you have made it OBVIOUS you don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon...tell me what did please.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

tell me what did please.

please dont say missile please dont say missile please dont say missile.

people will say missile but miss so many obvious reasons why it almost couldnt be just because that would spoil their theories

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

And Ultima... I did NOT say thousands of plane parts.

You and others who believe the official story have stated many times that there were lots of plane parts, so again please show me these parts and what plane they belong to.

You have no photos, videos, reports, or evidence that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, when will you and the others who believe the official story ever stop living in a fantasy world and admit it.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join