It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have just stumbled upon a web site that some of you are going to find to be rather offensive in the way that some of the contained information and theories are presented.

I have been skimming through it (there's a lot to read) some of which I find a little shocking, some I completely agree with and some that I'm 50/50 on.

But, the authors attempts at bringing truth to everyone is as creditable as we all do here.
This work is obviously not something that has been 'knocked up' in 20 minutes after a having a few beers. A lot of thought and effort has gone into the authors site, for that alone, credit is due.

He touches on many subjects. The underlying theme of it all is how our entire lives are lived as a lie. He attempts to show that from the moment we are born we are brainwashed and controlled into a society that is completely based on slavery and lies, amongst other things.

I'll paste a couple of bits from it, then provide the link.

Warning:
This web site contains controversial and in many cases societally condemned philosophies, proposals, and revelations of Forbidden Truth that some people, if they choose to read the Texts within this web site, might find personally offensive.

Sacred Societal Obligation #11: As a society, we are obligated to provide complete, limitless, and genuine free speech and free expression rights to all citizens, including children, even if such expression involves advocacy of the destruction and/or overthrow of societal institutions, or even of the society/government itself. Further, we are obligated to eliminate our current news media/journalism system, due to the fact that it has been operationally structured to serve as an agency of the government itself, and replace this totally invalid journalism system with a completely free and independent news reporting structure within which there is absolutely no conflict of interest in terms of the news media having any vested interest in or obligation to, defend, promote, legitimize, or prop up the existing societal/governmental regime.

Sacred Societal Obligation #15: As a society, we are obligated to eliminate all cosmetic, surface discrimination from our society, that individuals use to artificially and invalidly make themselves feel better about their lives, this would include beauty pageants, body-building competitions, insane weight loss promotions and products, and the like. Furthermore, we are obligated to never support any cultural policies or trends which serve to encourage any one group of humans to feel/believe that they are more valued and superior to any other group of humans.

We will discuss the fact that not a single high level business executive or political leader within american society in the 20th century, refused to wear either a necktie or it's equally useless and pointless cousin, the bowtie, and how this proves that in reality, the wearing of neckties is not an optional freedom enjoyed by citizens living in democratic societies, but rather a brutally fascist, completely unfree demand that such societies impose upon their citizen-slaves.

forbiddentruth.8k.com...

As you can see, the subject matter gets rather deep and involved and I am in anticipation of peoples responses to everything else discussed on that site.
I can guarantee some of you wont like what's said, yet others will be in full support.

Either way, I hope you take the time to read what you can with an open and un-biased mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
#11 and #15 seem to contradict eachother... ...err.... I am an idiot...

[edit on 16-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This Guy seems like one of those genious individuals who goes insane seeking the truth... upon finding it he becomes a chaotic mess and mixes up the truths with lies because his mind cannot comprehend the mass of information that it obtains. He does have a good way or wording it though. Thou shalt not kill made me think... upon reading it I wonder... what can I not kill? humans, animals, programs, other things? But then I remember in old hebrew the word meant murder and not kill
sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
No, you're not an idiot.
You just haven't read the entirity of what was said...

so, here's the link to the page that #11 and #15 come from.
Once you've had a look, you might see things a bit differently.
forbiddentruth.8k.com...

And I think that what is proposed is the allowance of free speech but the banning of hiding behind a mask or being something you're obviously not.

If you put on makeup, you may be hiding facial expressions that give away the lies in your "free speech"...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I'm reading more of it and yeah there is that touch of genius/madman about it.

But that's part of the beauty of it.
He may very well be speaking so many truths that we fail to see it because of the lies we've lived.

No doubt many called Gandhi mad when he went to make salt, but he was a genius afterwards.

Even Columbus was mad...wasn't he?

Fancy thinking the world is round... I mean, who'd believe that one..?

top topics

join