It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildfeeds from 9/11 (PLEASE EVERYONE READ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sup! Good Morning, or Evening to you.

Recently I picked up the latest edition to the "2600" (Volume 24, Number 4). And in there, there is a article by a person who calls himself "GutBomb" and the article is entitled "Scanning The Skies"

within this article he/she explains about The Clarke Belt, which is a arc of Television satellites that are all lined up along the earths equator, and it contains over 80 satellites.

Deeper into the article he speaks on how with the proper equipment you can access just about any broadcast, including "Wildfeeds"

A "Wildfeed" is (and I quote)

Wildfeeds are on-the-spot news reports that are being sent back to the network, which include times when the reporter is "off the air" while their hair is being fixed, they practice their lines, or have candid conversations with the camera crew.

Now, the little paranoid conspiracy theory kid in me, got to thinking......

If we all here are to believe that we had a nice fluffy blanket pulled over our eye's on 9/11, and that there were actually no planes at all (Referring to September Clues video) then a "Wildfeed" would be proof to this correct?

So my question to everyone here is this,

If you know of a ethical hacker, who has knowledge of The Clarke Belt, or have the Equipment to pick up either...
Ku-Band
Ka-Band
C-Band

then please inquire about this, and post it in this thread, I personally (after seeing September clues) believe without a doubt there was not any planes involved in 9/11 now. So im really dead set on find the smoking gun, If I had the skills to do so I wouldnt even post this topic (maybe after I founded it). so if anyone know's of or is interested in this, keep this ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Would be nice with a clip to show it works...

The 2600 guys usually know what they talk about though.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is no different than what remote broadcast tv and radio stations routinely do with live UHF feeds from the remote location to the studio. All the chatter that doesn't get broadcast to you goes on continually over these radio frequencies. You can be sure that there were dozens of these feeds in NYC on 9/11 and after.

The only problem is nobody bothers to record them. Ditto with Sat.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Would be nice with a clip to show it works...

The 2600 guys usually know what they talk about though.

if it was any other publication I might not pay it no mind, but ur exactly right. thats why this peaks my interest's to much

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
One of my "hobbies" used to be surfng for wildfeeds. Back during Iraq in 91i saw some pretty crazy feeds, geraldo crying and screaming at hi producer like a lil girl cause he was scared. Cruise missiles ripping down streets between buildings, caught ted koppel picking a fat booger out his nose and then inspecting it. He looked at it hard for a second, i thought he was gonna eat it (i was cheering him on from home)but he wiped it under the news desk.

I didn't have any dishes to get wildfeeds at the time, but it's really easy. Just get a "horizon to horizon" polar mount, like the nice belt unit paraclipse uses on their 12' mesh dishes.get a deep dish with short focal length for at least 1/2 degree spacing, a dual or tri mode feedhorn and LNB for C KU and KA. You could also try to find an S band LNB, there's probably a few of the asian feeds still using s band.

All the wildfeeds i've seen have been unencrypted so there's really no hacking necessary, just find a bird with a wildfeed carrier, watch and wait for something to happen.

It'd be interesting to find some 911 wildfeeds

new topics

top topics

join