It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Movies on the masons both a must watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What do think about these films?

The Lightbringers

www.informationliberation.com...

Shadows in motion

www.informationliberation.com...

[edit on 15-3-2008 by thebluemushroom]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't say its anything particularly new in terms of anti-mason videos. It demonstrates a pretty poor knowledge of masonry, even declaring that we're somehow all "emissaries of Jahbulon" even though its only a word you see in Scottish Rite ritual, and doesn't have the meaning they give it.

There are some facts scattered throughout, but most pretty run of the mill conspiracy theory.

Is there a reason why all the anti-mason videos have to have eery spooky music throughout it? Can't we just have a narrator?

[edit on 15-3-2008 by pacificwind]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thebluemushroom

I must say.. as far as conspiracy movies go....... these suck big time.

For a good reason.

The first movie, which I watched the entire thing.. jumped in dates.. literally all over the place from 1400's to 900's to 1300's to 1700's while trying to connect everything.....

Which is the other thing.

The movie literally tried to connect EVERY single conspiracy, into one big conspiracy .. and the effect was an amateurish type presentation of not only complete illogical facts and misrepresentation of historical events but also an illogical connection of events, times and people that make absolutely no sense what so ever when connected.

Uneducated, boreing, illogical, ignorant and cheap are the words that come to mind while watching that video.

(also just to note.. even the Grand Lodge officers of the UGLE don't even know "the real purpose of Masonry" ... lol it just cracks me up..)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

First, welcome to ATS. We appreciate your participation and your decision to join us here on the forums. You might take a minute and check out the ATS Handbook. It'll enhance your overall experience here, and likely make your time more enjoyable.

Second, just a quick comment. When you post a link, especially one containing a video, you'll get more responders if you include a short synopsis of the video and what your opinions are about it. That'll go a long way toward generating a conversation, which is after all, why we're here.

Feel free to u2u me or any staff member with any questions, or submit what's called a "complaint/suggestion" from the Member Center which will be read by all staff.

Enjoy your stay.

yeahright
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know that we shouldn't post short responses, but I can't help it.
The films are pure dribble

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Thanks for those links thebluemushroom

I'm downloading Shadows in Motion right now. (203.4 MB)

Here's an excellent thread discussing some aspects of the Lightbringers movie. You'll find confirmation of the Masonic status of a few of the Rothschilds mentioned in the movie:

The Real History & Motives of Freemasonry
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: I posted this in your other thread. I thought I'd post it here as well. Seems like you cross-posted in two different forums.

[edit on 16/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacificwind
I wouldn't say its anything particularly new in terms of anti-mason videos. It demonstrates a pretty poor knowledge of masonry, even declaring that we're somehow all "emissaries of Jahbulon" even though its only a word you see in Scottish Rite ritual, and doesn't have the meaning they give it.

Pacificwind,

Just a side note. I have never heard or seen the word "jahbulon" in any Scottish Rite Ritual that I own. I've heard references (from anti-Masons) to it's use in the Royal Arch Degree of the York Rite, but haven't read or heard it there either. Have you actually seen or heard this word used in Masonry? If so, please shoot me a U2U, I'm very interested in this subject, as is beelzebubba. In fact there's a very long thread on the subject here somewhere....but let's not dredge it back up.

To the OP. As for the videos, eh...somewhat interesting in parts but basically spun out of the same 'ol straw the rest of them are. Nothing new or remarkable. Sorry, just my opinion.

Best,

Senrak.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm viewing Shadow in Motion now, and I have to say that I enjoyed Lightbringers more.

They attempt to make links between the Freemasons and the Knights Templars. This is quite unlikely. The authors strangely believes that the Freemasons are hiding this fact from the public. IMO, this isn't true.

If the Knights Templars are descendants of Freemasonry, Freemasons would most probably advertise the fact with glee, as this would give their fraternity even more legitimacy. (The more ancient, the better) In fact, there are masons who believe this to be true. However, their findings are controversial and generally not accepted by most Freemasons.

The documentary's only link between Masons and the proponents of the NWO seem to be that Masons were and are able to meet in secret. IMO, an extremely weak link.

Senrak, here are Beelzebubba's related posts from that thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Whoops...I better say this publicly so no one gets confused:

Senrak, it was very late here when I posted that. I can't go back and edit it, apparently, but I of course should have said it was used historically in the ROYAL ARCH...NOT scottish rite. For some reason I had the 14th degree in my mind at that moment, which of course has a focus on the ineffable name of God, but as you know its not Jahbulon.

And this, friends, is why pacificwind should **not** be posting early in the morning
Apologies about that...

[edit on 16-3-2008 by pacificwind]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I've just finished watching Shadows in Motion and I must say, it's not bad at all. It's got a lot of truths (ie, WTO loans, military viruses, UN, etc) inside and does a good job at tracing the history of the NWO.

I can see why you originally posted it in the NWO forum.

However, the makers of the film insist on calling the power elite Freemasons. It refers to the Westerns governments as Masonic governments, yet IMO, fails miserably to demonstrate any Masonic connections to any of these governmental actions. (with the possible exception of the French Revolution, still on the fence on that one)

Anyway here's the direct link to GoogleVid

Shadows in Motion - running time 56:38
video.google.com...

(I've tried to post it here, but the code kept adding a forward slash (\) to my link which resulted in a Bad request. I've noticed it did the same with Youtube vid, has this been addressed?

[edit on 16/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I agree.

I believe that the Knights Templar/Mason connection is based upon pure conjecture.

It's a nice thought, but there just isn't any good evidence to back it up.

Most of the lessons in Masonry are based upon allegory and to back that up, many of them tend to begin with the words "Masonic tradition informs us...." That's the Masonic equivalent to "Once upon a time..."

pacificwind,

Thanks for the clarification.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
As far as conspiracy movies go the lacked the punch and flash to be interesting. Packaging a version of history with your own terms for distribution is, well a little sophomoric.

Ok here is a tidbit to drool over. Where are the Templars now? Gone from freemasonry except for a title. Ever hear of an organization that can move huge volumes of cash and goods from place to place just like the Templars did during the crusades? Well the real group has returned to the dust, but the ideal and the work goes on. Today we call this work that helps the victims and downtrodden the Red Cross.

Not so much mystery left now. Still its fun to share the vids so post em up if you find ones that inspire thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Ever hear of an organization that can move huge volumes of cash and goods from place to place just like the Templars did during the crusades?

In exchange for unlimited access to a country's natural resources, the IMF and the WB gladly provide cash loans. (to any tyrannical government)

This is why these organizations are often referred to as neo-colonialist institutions.

Central bankers can also transfer huge amount of capital at the press of a button.

Didn't the Templars pioneer branch banking?

But of course, if we wish to focus on the positive, the Red Cross would be a good one. (although the organization has been known to harbor spies)

[edit on 17/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Those are great sources of information about the luciferian/freemasons. True patriots don't trust freemasons, and true patriots fight against them. Keep exposing them & other evils.

Thanks for joining the fight against them.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by ShareTruth]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShareTruth

Are you kidding me? Cutbothways, (aka StompK), aren't you tired of getting banned for violating the ats t&c just to upset a few masons?

And no, 3rd time is not a charm......

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShareTruth

Those are great sources of information about the luciferian/freemasons. True patriots don't trust freemasons, and true patriots fight against them. Keep exposing them & other evils.

Thanks for joining the fight against them.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by ShareTruth]

Y'know, "true patriots" is one of the those phrases that scares me the most. Generally the people who have used it, the places and times it has been used, show this phrase to be a front for someone planning pain and misery for all who aren't what they view as "True Patriots", which is also generally a very limited part of the population.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Great videos, thebluemushroom, those sure, will help bring light, over freemason's secret conspiracies.

We will soon see freemasons '' knights '' around here who will fight back with propaganda and rhetoric to try, to shut down lights, to bring us back into the darkness of ignorance.

I just hope, it will help, some freemasons, to wake up and to get out of that Dangerous Cult.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebluemushroom

What do think about these films?

Those will really help, to put light over freemason’s secret intentions.

Of course, we will probably soon, see freemason's '' Knights '' fight back
to defend their religious cult

Freemason is the most dangerous cult because members are even less
aware of the cult brainwashing techniques because it is hidden behind
a fraternal structured instead of regular cult who publicly show themselves
as a religion.

That is a very smart BRAINWASHING technique to even easier indoctrinate
members.

I hope thread like this one, will help SOME freemasons to wakeup
and be aware that they have been manipulated and mislead.

The majority of freemason are just innocent victims, instead
of fighting each other’s we should try help them, use their
command sense and realised what is REALLY, Freemasonry

NOW, Take a look at Freemason reactions to this thread, read carefully their
propaganda and Rhetoric, you will realised their will to HIDE, the
light of truth over their heads, to keep you all into the darkness of ignorance.

*** freemasonry is a religious '' CULT ''. *** PERIOD..!

Free minds, into a Free world

EXCELLENT VIDEOS, thebluemushroom,

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And you know all this because? You read it on the internet?

Shouldn't the idea of spotting biased media play a role in someone's judgement? I guess exposure to both sides of the issue is not fair?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here are two exellent films on freemasonry
and their secret agenda. Freemasons, could
use all there resources and energy to hide
the truth but honesty will always win.
Peace

Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings

top topics

join