It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying Girlfriend saw Strange Craft in Allentown, PA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My girlfriend just got home from Dinner and Shopping in the Lehigh Valley.
She is upset, and on the verge of crying, because she and her friend saw something.

I wanted to see if anybody else saw something similar.

It was hovering over rt 22 in the Allentown/Bethlehem, PA area right near the Lehigh Valley Mall, in the vicinity of the Lehigh Valley International Airport.

She described it as looking, first like a series of 3 hovering lights.
Then, it turned into something that was sleek as a type of aircraft, except it was huge, hovering, and as they approached it, it rotated, and she noticed that the rear of the craft was unlike a plane, in that it was wide, and almost like the rear of a car, with a row of white lights across the flat, car-like rear of the vehicle.

This happened at about 9:10PM EST, and there were plenty of other cars on the road, and in the area, since this is a large shopping district.
The vehicle was also low to the ground, and was not a high-altitude sighting.

Any Takers?...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My wife's parents live in Allentown---
right off Route 22!

I will ask if they saw- or heard- about it...
it is a small town, so word gets around.

Hope it makes the newspaper... the Morning Call...

Thanks for the news...

TPM

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm headed to that area tomorrow for St Patty's Day parties . I'll ask around. I have police connections. Maybe it was reported.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hmm! If there were multiple witnesses I really hope this becomes a story.

Otherwise it sounds like your GF has become another UFO sightee. Everytime you see one it peaks your natural instinct to such a level that you can become emotional. It is our natural instinct to be afraid or hyper-attentive when we are observing something we can't explain.

This sounds like a really interesting sighting and I hope somebody out there had a cellphone cam ready... thanks for posting OP.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It kind of freaked me out. My friends and I are into this stuff, and I guess we are kind of "numb" to it. So, I wasn't expecting to see this kind of reaction.
But, then again, she is a "normal", hehe. She isn't into this stuff.

To see her almost in tears because it didn't fall into her view of things, really was scary.

They saw it right at the intersection of rt 22 and Mcarthur st, which I can tell you, is extremely busy and people-filled. And, it was also, supposedly hovering very low.

All in all, very disturbing.

Thanks folks. Let's see if anybody else saw it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Little bump here.

Hopefully someone else near PA has heard about this. Anybody hear anything on the news?

Damn it would be a shame if this thing flew over a busy intersection and nobody reported or took a picture. Then again it could just be another spectacular sighting that doesn't gather much attention. Happens all the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
I'm headed to that area tomorrow for St Patty's Day parties . I'll ask around. I have police connections. Maybe it was reported.

Just got back from the area and here's what I heard.

I first asked law enforcement in East Stroudsburg , PA ( 20 miles NE) if there were any reports - negative.

I asked a nurse that works in Allentown and she told me another nurses' son had seen a UFO in Allentown about 2 weeks ago and she was very concerned because she said he is not the type to lie about those types of things.

The nurses' son described a very similar sight as the OP and the craft was seen at night and hovered just above the tree tops.

That's it. Sorry I don't have any more details.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Didn't hear anything all weekend on the Harrisburg news stations, but that is certainly nothing new.

I'll have to reach out to my cousin at Kutztown, but they may be on spring break. Not that I would consider college kids great witnesses on a Friday night...

Pretty interesting though.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Haven't heard anything about it on the Pittsburgh news channels.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I wanted to point this post out out you from back in Nov. about a guy in Whitehall that owns a movie prop UFO that was flying around that same area a few months ago. Channel 10 covered it for the news.

ats thread

I'm not saying this is what she saw, as I was in FL, and didn't fly into Lehigh Valley International until Sun. 2:30 am, but wanted to let you know about this other link.

A_L

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Tuebor
Great work. Seeing a second ATS member do followups on a story is somethin special to witness.

Definitely sounds like this was an event that grabbed attention.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My family was followed by something that I created into my avatar, for 45 minutes during a car ride back in 2001. It had three main lights on it. Ask her if it looked like my avatar.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you. I appreciate all the replies.
And, I will ask her about the light configuration Lizard King.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I highly recommend you find an open minded hypnotherapist because she may have been involved in an abduction as well if it's disturbed her so much. Tell her to keep a dream diary just in case she starts having very vivid dreams of a disturbing nature.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I thought the "triangles" were less likely to be associated with abduction experiences than other types of crafts.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I highly recommend you find an open minded hypnotherapist because she may have been involved in an abduction as well if it's disturbed her so much. Tell her to keep a dream diary just in case she starts having very vivid dreams of a disturbing nature.

That's not advisable at all! A complete jump in logic. Reptillian Queen, comments like that do more harm than good! It only serves to create 'Victims'.
--------------------------------

Now, looking at all things prosaic firstly (which only one other member has done thus far); could it possible it (the UFO) may have been one of those twin rotor military choppers rotating in the sky? Like a Boeing CH-46 Sea Knight?

upload.wikimedia.org...

Just a thought. I like to remove all earthly objects before subscribing to the UFO theories first. Don't get me wrong, I believe in off world intelligences but I like to tread with caution.

[edit on 17/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It has brought up some interesting issues.

I can honestly say that I think it would be best for her if I lied to her, and told her it was just an experimental craft, or a blimp or something.

A person that suddenly enters this world of aliens and conspiracies is not a person to be envied.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen

Here you go, SummerKagan... The perfect blueprint for turning your girlfriend into a psychosomatic basket-case! (In other words: What NOT to do).

I hardly think that she would have been abducted if the incident occurred in the manner she related to you. That's the least of your worries... You need to start working on keeping the little lady calm in a crisis situation. If half of the threads on here have any truth to them, this will be crucial.

Hysterical women make easy and obvious targets.

Food for thought- work on the discipline.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
im about 30 miles north of allentown , i live in the jim thorpe area, and i regularly go to the lehigh valley mall, there is however an airport within about 5 miles of the mall, make sure you are positive it wasnt a plane, there constantly flying around that area, and at night with clouds who knows what tricks your eyes can play, especially when driving.

This is awsome to hear tho, i checked out the morning call paper and i saw nothing ill keep my eyes open tho

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
anymore news on this??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join