It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm as mad as hell and I'm NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is a thread dedicated to being as mad as hell at the gov't, and or the current system we live in.

I'll start off by listing the reasons that I'm so mad. Then after everyone has vented, and given their reasons we are going to collectively fix the problems!!!

1) I'm mad as Hell because I have to pay the government on both sides of EVERY transaction I make.

2) After I pay the government for getting a paycheck, and then I use that money to make more money, I have to pay them again.

3) When I buy something I pay a sales tax. Once I own it, I have to pay a yearly tax just for owning it. If I sell it I pay tax again if I made a profit!!!!!

4)I'm Mad As Hell because I have exactly zero say in what any of that money gets spent on.

5) THAT MONEY IS BEING SPENT TO TAKE MY LIBERTY AWAY!!!!

6)I don't want to pay for social security knowing that I will get NOTHING in return.

7)Our Electoral process is a complete rigged joke that means nothing as every president for the last 20 years has been decided well in advance.
(Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton? anyone have a problem with this?)

8) We are funding the largest terror campaign the world has ever seen, with our war on terror, war on drugs, ect ect ect.

9)We have the largest prison population in the world, (our gov't brings in the drugs, and then arrests you for using them.)

10)We are being flown into the ground by NeoCon Madmen and Women with reckless abandon, and as a country I'm afraid we have passed the point of no return. We have successfully pissed off just about every other country on this planet.(Many of which have nuclear weapons)

11) At this point in time the intelligence gathering system we have in place is completely staggering. The Stasi look like school boys compared to what our gov't is doing to us right now. In fact DHS hired the former head of the Stazi to make sure we were doing it right.

12)Our constitutional rights are have been stripped by this out of control government.

Please let me know why you are so MAD!!!!!!!!!!

join