It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 eyewitness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SButlerv2
reply to post by saturnsrings

As I am told after the South Tower went everyone that was not in the North Tower got the hell out of there .

I got there after the collapse of the South Tower but well in time to see the North one go down.

Don't these debunker's understand that almost every First Responder who was there knows something is very, very wrong with what we are being told?

I guess that is why they want to let us die.
Thats why they wont diagnose half of us.
Every doctor says the same crap "unknown pulmonary disorder"

Civilians were not allowed to go into the direction of the Towers.

Anyone with standard hearing would have heard them.

I wonder if he can come up with 500 more people who where there that say they did not hear anything?
Hi SButlerv2,

I'm with you on this, til last year I believed this was the work of terrorists, Well, really it was, but not the ones that I thought at first and for five years.
I really hope you get the medical help you need, and deserve. At any rate, keep up the fight, we will someday learn the truth. I just hope it's within my lifetime.

Believers, did you hear that many victims families were paid off to keep quiet?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
First and foremost,I wish you all the best and hope you get well SButlerv2.Secondly,I really admire you for telling what you really witnessed on that terrible morning.I believe many witnesses are simply afraid to come out and say what they saw.The ones that do are simply ignored or ridiculed to the point they give up.

Many policemen and firefighters heard and felt explosions that morning.I remember hearing many tv reporters saying about secondary explosions during the live coverage of the attacks.Then after it was all said and done ,nothing more were said about them.

Thanks again SButlerv2 for coming forward and telling us your story.Keep your head up, and keep speaking out.The American people deserve to know the truth about 9/11.Especially the victim's families.

Edit:starred and flagged.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have to say if anybody wishes to continue with the Goverments version of what happened that day are terrible misinform, or are part of the on going cover up of 911.
I was not there that day and I to, believed the Government story for years.
Then one day I realize there was to many secrets concerning 911. I could not understand why we where not hearing much about 911 on the News. I also notice that anyone who did not agree with the Governments version of 911 on TV were belittle and laught at and were made fools of.
I decided to research for my self. The more I learned the madder I got.
It got to the point that I had to get help with my anger and I am still haveing a hard time dealing with all of this.

The truth about 911 is so shocking that most people will find it to hard to deal with.
If people really knew the truth today, there would be a revolution.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SButlerv2

Why do you call yourself a survivor? Where you in the planes? in the buildings? Or did you just watch it happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SButlerv2

Good day, SButlerv2,

I watched those vids in your original post, and they played, EXCEPT
for the last one; it said: "We're sorry, this video no longer available!"

Just wanted you to know, in case you didn't.

Did it play, before?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
One certainly would assume that a thread such as this should get massive responses. Not the case on ATS, where users generally deny truths. Awesome job to the OP and don't ever give up brother!

Any decent testimony concerning 9/11 is thoroughly ignored, especially a rare gem such as this. I applaud you for having the balls to keep fighting the good fight OP.

Are you aware that CNN/FOX News was giving the 'ALL CLEAR' on live TV around 8:50 AM on 9/11? Did you know that the NYSE opened right on schedule that day and stayed open until 9:32AM?

These questions and more are raised in this thread which ruffled a few feathers. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How long would it take to set explosives in those buildings? Not long, if the explosives can be set off by remote control. We have remote control for a myriad of applications these days and those days, whose to say explosive charges can't be set off by remote control. One needn't set explosives at every floor, to make those buildings come down, they wouldn't need to be as careful as say, you would if you need to protect nearby buildings. Airplanes hit those buildings, lets just take them down while we're at it, we needn't worry about our surroundings after aircraft hit the buildings.

Can explosives be set off remotely?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I work in a 12-story building. There is always pounding, drilling, loud bangs etc. going on in my building. No one thinks twice of this maintenance. Now, imagine a 110-story building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join